• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Spoiler Alert!*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonGlow

For those who don't want to spoil KH BBS.. please don't read. Or else I'd be blamed for...

As you guys know, Aqua was trapped in the realm of darkness right? Remember when Sora and Riku also trapped there in the end of KH 2 (after defeated Xemnas). Where's Aqua? and the cloaked Ansem? Are they already escaped from the realm of darkness?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The scene where Aqua talks with Ansem the Wise takes place roughly a year after KH2. It can easily be assumed, given the means through with Riku and Sora entered the Dark Meridian compared to Ansem the Wise, that the latter ended up some distance away or was unable to move. As for Aqua, who can say, but she certainly wasn't there for Riku and Sora to see.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
No, the scene where Aqua and AtW meet takes place after Sora& Riku escaped from the realm of darkness here in the forums we speculate around 1 year later...

Also welcome to the forums.

Edit: i type too slow....

Xaracsis

correct me if i am wrong
sora and riku were on the twilight side not the dark side

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Riku and Sora were at the dark meridian on the edge of the realm of in between. Aqua and Ansem were on the other side of the ocean on the dark meridian in the dark realm.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Riku and Sora were at the dark meridian on the edge of the realm of in between. Aqua and Ansem were on the other side of the ocean on the dark meridian in the dark realm.

Where exactly do you people get that from? It looks like the same beach to me. Even still, if it's a year later, I wonder if this scene takes place during or before the events of KH3. Honestly, I seriously doubt the events of Coded took more than a month or maybe even a day or two. Meh.. you know what would be funny? (This scene actually occurs just before Sora and Co rescue them.)

Allister Rose

French Lover
I agree, i see no real difference to those two scenes. and not much confirming anything at all. it's just speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back