• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

spoiler ish random thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
So it hit me, nomura stated we are nearing the end of kh's xehanort arc. But then I kinda wondered what if somehow sora became the badguy? Like MX's heart merged with sora's and made his ever desired X-blade, right after sora saved what remained of terra or whatnot?

(it's my personal theory that our known Xehanort/ AnsemSoD and Xemnas remerged and became a somebody) So in my personal belief sora willhave to save aqua, ven, and terra, and I just got a what if in the process of expelling MX from terra he joined sora?

Lastly, whats with the familiar Xehanort has?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Never going to happen. The closest thing we'll ever see to "Sora being the badguy" is Vanitas. Plus, if it is the end of Xehanort's Story, why would merge with Sora? That would only be continuing his story. The end of Xehanort's Story, aka KH3, will be the ultimate end of Xehanort.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Never going to happen. The closest thing we'll ever see to "Sora being the badguy" is Vanitas. Plus, if it is the end of Xehanort's Story, why would merge with Sora? That would only be continuing his story. The end of Xehanort's Story, aka KH3, will be the ultimate end of Xehanort.

I never said it would bepermanent I'm just saying as some sorta screwed up twist pre-ending like one of the pre bosses or sub boss fights would be a screwed up sora.

Awards
Ehhh, I don't think that would be a good idea. It's kinda fan-fictiony. But, I do think that MX will use Sora to try and create the X-Blade somehow.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Furthermore, it would be quite more difficult for Xehanort to invade Sora's heart because of it's strength and inside Sora's heart there are still Xion and Roxas, who no doubt would help Sora to quickly expel Xehanort before the latter could even finishing to say "Kingdom Hearts".

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Ehhh, I don't think that would be a good idea. It's kinda fan-fictiony. But, I do think that MX will use Sora to try and create the X-Blade somehow.
lol there's no way he could use Sora for the X-Blade.

Kairi, maybe.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
The closest thing to Sora being a badguy is when he was turned into a heartless. He wasn't even an evil heartless

Lingering Night

Maybe being possessed briefly, for a short boss battle, like when you controlled Riku in KH2, but just one of those battle where it's more like "bring enemy down to 75% health", like Terra vs Vanitas and Xehanort.

But then have him expel him quickly, cause honestly Soras to good for that. Maybe calling out Vanitas, but a permanent bad guy? Heck no.

And Sora can't make the X-blade. He isn't pure light, which is why he was able to make a heartless. Kairi yes, but Xehanort have to find someone of pure darkness with a heart as strong as Kairi's, which is debatable as of know. I don't think being a PoH automatically gives her a really strong heart.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
true I forgot the pure light thing I thought it was just strong light with strong darkness. Anyway still I thought it would be kinda cool having psycho sora for like a miniscule moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back