• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Oh, do you guys think international versions will have a Day One Patch, or do you think all of this will be included?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I doubt it'll be on disc, as much as I would like it to be. Don't they usually start shipping out the copies to stores about two weeks beforehand?

Muke

whatever
Awards
OH! I've read somewhere that they made Critical Mode even harder!
Second Chance is not available and you can only use three items! Man, this will be hard as all hell and a lotta fun xD

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
OH! I've read somewhere that they made Critical Mode even harder!
Second Chance is not available and you can only use three items! Man, this will be hard as all hell and a lotta fun xD
I just started a Critical file. Can't say whether these are true yet, but prizes from breakables in the map no longer exist.

Edit: Can confirm Second Chance is gone.

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I doubt it'll be on disc, as much as I would like it to be. Don't they usually start shipping out the copies to stores about two weeks beforehand?
I believe the disks are already printed, well by now I'm sure they are, but last week some copies were circulated and I'm assuming they were stolen and put on the market.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I just started a Critical file. Can't say whether these are true yet, but prizes from breakables in the map no longer exist.

Wow, Critical Mode really is no joke in this one... I wonder if they will keep the changes for KH3 :')

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I believe Standard had Leaf Bracer on Curaga.

That appears to be gone as well.

KH2Rulz

Awards

As someone playing through another Lv1 KH2FM run, this is how Critical should be >:D

Muke

whatever
Awards
Does anyone know what order should you play the games by? Can anyone help me out here
- Kingdom Hearts
- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
- Kingdom Hearts II
- Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
- Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
- Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded
- Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
- Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth by Sleep
(- Kingdom Hearts 3)

On March, there a collection will be coming out on PS4: Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5, which consists of all these games, excluding DDD and 0..
If you own a PS3, you can buy the 1.5 and 2.5 collections. :)
(though the order on those will be KH1>CoM>Days | KH2>BBS>Coded, which is also fine!)

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
So besides fixing Venitas's eye color in the opening, they've also shortened Aqua's chin lol

They've also inserted a brief clip of Riku scene wandering in the Realm of Darkness from KHFM as a flashback when the bright light flashes after Mickey picks up the KKD. I don't think it's necessary but it's short and doesn't bother anybody so whatever.
And yet they won't fix this:
aCwlyuL.png

Too bad I never noticed Aqua had a longer chin. I feel like this was a missed opportunity for the Joey Wheeler's Creepy Chin meme.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Hopefully Nomura doesn't turn into George Lucas due to his newfound power. Terra shot first!

KeybladeOrder

Awards
buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer
Spoiler Spoiler Show

LeoEraqus

SPOILERS!!!!

So I found the English version of the 2.8 secret movie and I'm very concerned that Kairi may have a new voice actress. She sounds completely different which is strange to me. Hayden Paniterre returned to voice one line of Kairi dialogue in BBS and a few lines of Xion dialogue in DDD. Does this mean she's totally done with the series? Or is there hope she will return in KH3? Video below for anyone interested

https://youtu.be/cMpYo-RtPBc

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
SPOILERS!!!!

So I found the English version of the 2.8 secret movie and I'm very concerned that Kairi may have a new voice actress. She sounds completely different which is strange to me. Hayden Paniterre returned to voice one line of Kairi dialogue in BBS and a few lines of Xion dialogue in DDD. Does this mean she's totally done with the series? Or is there hope she will return in KH3? Video below for anyone interested

it sounds like alyson stoner i don't know what does the creidits say as for hayden im sure she will return as kairi in kh3 they probally goy somebody to vice kairi for 0.2 just in case hayden couldnt do it

Last edited:

Smithee

Awards
SPOILERS!!!!

The camera really seems to love Kairi's booty for some reason.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
SPOILERS!!!!

It would be Alyson who's voicing her, since 2.8's recording would have taken place before Hayden returned to work.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
It would be Alyson who's voicing her, since 2.8's recording would have taken place before Hayden returned to work.
i'm sure hayden will return as kairi for kh3 alyson is just backup if hayden couldn't go for some reason

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I actually had it confirmed a while ago that Alyson was back as Kairi, but I wasn't gonna post without seeing the credits myself.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

Even so, I think Alyson sounds fine. I guess it's been a while since I heard Hayden as Kairi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back