• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

G-SANtos

Awards
SPOILEEEEERRR! OH MAN, THE SPOILER! SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

So, a livestream has started, and it's currently at 0.2. Some thing about it.

-The first scene is Luxu watching Kingdom Hearts appear in the sky.
-The scene at Yen Sid's tower plays before the opening.
-The game doesn't start at the point the demo shows. It starts where the Secret Episode ended.
-There are flashbacks of BBS, and in BBS's graphics.
-Every time Aqua hits a gear there's a flashback.
-Customizables don't appear in cutscenes.
-You start the game at level 50.
-The amount of exp given by the same enemy seems to raise as you progress. At the start Shadows give 198p When you start the gear mission they gave 215p. Alternatively, it might be based on your level, but I don't know which is the correct.

Spem

Awards
Oh, thanks for share this! :biggrin:
Do you know how much time passed since he started streaming 0.2?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oh, thanks for share this! :biggrin:
Do you know how much time passed since he started streaming 0.2?
He's been streaming for about 5 hours now, though iirc 0.2 took him about 2 hours?

(Just a side note, the 0.2 ending scene and XBC are blocked from streaming.)

Last edited:

CrystalRaine

Oh no, Back Cover is blocked :( I was really looking forward to seeing it, looks like I'm gonna have to wait a little bit longer, oh well!

Hirokey123

Awards
Oh I love how they did the DDD opening I was wondering how they fit both screens together...this is such an obvious but effective way. ALSO WHAT HAPPENED WITH TERRA I NEED TRANSLATIONS. o_O

shuyin_zer0

Awards
SPOILEEEEERRR! OH MAN, THE SPOILER! SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

So, a livestream has started, and it's currently at 0.2. Some thing about it.

-The first scene is Luxu watching Kingdom Hearts appear in the sky.
-The scene at Yen Sid's tower plays before the opening.
-The game doesn't start at the point the demo shows. It starts where the Secret Episode ended.
-There are flashbacks of BBS, and in BBS's graphics.
-Every time Aqua hits a gear there's a flashback.
-Customizables don't appear in cutscenes.
-You start the game at level 50.
-The amount of exp given by the same enemy seems to raise as you progress. At the start Shadows give 198p When you start the gear mission they gave 215p. Alternatively, it might be based on your level, but I don't know which is the correct.

The level 50 thing is because of NG+...at least I'm assuming so because he loaded a clear data when starting up the game.

shuyin_zer0

Awards
I also caved in and bought the Japanese version, so if no juicy spoilers are out in the next 11 hours (when it unlocks), I'll try to finish 0.2 asap and make a list lol

Hirokey123

Awards
So I quickly went back to make comparisons, even though it was obvious, they definitely delivered on saying they were going to tweak enemy hit stun. Riku had no problem dealing full combos and his finishers were sending the non super bulky enemies rolling. The difference is night and day and with that my main problem with DDD's combat is gone.

Spem

Awards
spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler

He's been streaming for about 5 hours now, though iirc 0.2 took him about 2 hours?

(Just a side note, the 0.2 ending scene and XBC are blocked from recording.)

Oh, I see... Thanks! :biggrin:

Dude private message me what you saw. I must know!
You can go to the livestream video to see it, if you want. Just go to 1:37:35 of the video to see the full cutscene. (The livestream video that OP posted).

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bufferbuffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bufferbuffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bufferbuffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
So, does anyone know of any websites that are putting full spoiler details of people's experiences with the game up already? I've sifted through the entirety of the livestream, I'm just looking for something that's going to hopefully be in English so I can begin to understand what everyone was saying :)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Thanks for posting Gantos. I just love how gorgeous the graphics and gameplay look.

Though the downside is that it made me wish Kh3 is coming out sooner, lol

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I was right. DDD cutscenes are in 30fps. everyone who said I would be wrong can bite me now hahaha love you guys

Ixza Reprisae

I found it comical how many people were actually surprised by the fact that the latter half of 0.2 and entirety of Back Cover were blocked through PS4 Share. Yet, when developers do this, I have to wonder what the point of even including a share option was in the first place. I also wasn't surprised that the first leaked copy was from someone who didn't have a dedicated cap card.

I'm sure there'll be people who record it with an external device before the end of tomorrow, myself included (as far as 0.2 is concerned).

All that aside, and without going into detail, the opening to 0.2 surprised me.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I found it comical how many people were actually surprised by the fact that the latter half of 0.2 and entirety of Back Cover were blocked through PS4 Share. Yet, when developers do this, I have to wonder what the point of even including a share option was in the first place. I also wasn't surprised that the first leaked copy was from someone who didn't have a dedicated cap card.

I'm sure there'll be people who record it with an external device before the end of tomorrow, myself included (as far as 0.2 is concerned).

All that aside, and without going into detail, the opening to 0.2 surprised me.

Most PS4 games do it. From my own Experiences both Dragon ball xenoverse 1 and 2, naruto ultimate ninja storm 4, and final fantasy xv also block the last part of game.

Haven't watched any streams yet, will watch some later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back