• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, so 0.2 was awesome. Not sure that I want to jump in and knock out a bunch of objectives yet, but I enjoyed the main game a lot and what objectives I did do. Not looking forward to no damage boss fights, that's really the main thing warding me off.

As for Back Cover... It was alright. I was expecting more of a solid ending. I mean overall I enjoyed it, it answered some questions, but I felt that it ended so abruptly.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
How does everyone feel about the graphics and the designs? I had to go through it a second time, but I really like most of the animating. I wasn't sure about Sora at first but after going through it he looks great.

My only problem with this part of the game is Mickey. Everytime I saw his face from the front I couldn't enjoy it. Is there anyone that is actually okay with Mickey's model?

OMG, everyone freaked out about how good Mickey looked! Thank god someone sees the same thing I see when they look at Mickey! Finally, someone who thought that Mickey's model was bad! (but, yes, I agree, he looked like he had a bumpy dinner plate for skin instead of real fleshy material)

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
He looks fine, but I do remember commenting that Mickey's skin looked like a cloth doll

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I love how Mickey looks as well. I think the strength of the character design is in the Disney characters rather than the original characters.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer

I finished 0.2 and watched Back Cover.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

All that's left for me to do is play KH3D and replay 0.2 on Critical mode. xD

Last edited:

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

I finished 0.2 and watched Back Cover.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

All that's left for me to do is play KH3D and replay 0.2 on Critical mode. xD

While Luxu could reappear in the future, it's been confirmed by Nomura that the Master of Masters will not be in Kingdom Hearts III.

As for contradictions in 0.2, I found a couple as well:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

@gronodonthegreat
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hirokey123

Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I'll hate myself for saying this but I'll try the game on critical tomorrow to check what exactly they have fixed. I'll regret this so much.

I did a Critical run yesterday and it was not that bad in my opinion. I haven`t tried it before the new patch was launched, but at it`s current form it reminded a lot of KH2FM`s critical mode. Enemies do a ton of damage to you, but you`r damage output is pretty big too.
I even enjoyed fighting the last boss more this time trough. I got better at dodging it`s moves in the first phase, but the second phase is still annoying. I had saved all of my items for that part, so I just did the last phase by using shotlock.

Now I only need to get two objectives and I have them all: Perform Spell Weaver while fighting Mirror!Aqua and beating Devil`s Tower with Spell weaver. Then I`ll do the no continue run with beginner. I might try the Zodica mirror challenge on Critical sometime too.

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
So I finished 0.2 and back cover yesterday and can safelybtrturnnto the forums without getting spoiled xD Gonna quickly shate my opinion about it.

To add some more buffer, I'm gonna say that I was fine with Mickeys model. I thought it looked weird in the scans before playing the game, butvitvlooked fine in the actual game to me. And so
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Muke

whatever
Awards
Ah, I knew I wanted to talk about something.
What do you guys think about the KKD being behind the door on Destiny Inslands? I was honestly disappointed because I thought something incredible would be in there (I always thought there would be an entrance to another world xD)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
What do you guys think about the KKD being behind the door on Destiny Inslands? I was honestly disappointed because I thought something incredible would be in there (I always thought there would be an entrance to another world xD)

Well, according to already established material behind these doors is usually the heart of the respective world located, and if we combine this with the information Nomura gave in the latest Famitsu-interview
Spoiler Spoiler Show

we can deduce that The KKD was somehow created by/pulled from the depths of the heart of Destiny Islands and by extension this means the KK itself might have been too. That would explain why it was located behind the door and would also give further credence to the possible fact that Keyblades in general are created directly from hearts.

Rix

:)
Awards

Well. I don't know to say if I was disapointed, but I was more like
Spoiler Spoiler Show
So I had a more of a meh reaction to it xD

Muke

whatever
Awards
@Sephy, oh, thanks for pointing all of that out!
But I still felt a bit disappointed... I think I just expected a little bit more.
@Rix, my reaction was "Meh."-ish as well. xD

I still would like to know HOW Mickey knew the KKD would be there. Like, he wasn't even surprised in the lightest xD

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
@Sephy, oh, thanks for pointing all of that out!
But I still felt a bit disappointed... I think I just expected a little bit more.
@Rix, my reaction was "Meh."-ish as well. xD

I still would like to know HOW Mickey knew the KKD would be there. Like, he wasn't even surprised in the lightest xD

tbh I just started cracking up because that plot point was the most random contrivance I've seen in a while.

Muke

whatever
Awards
tbh I just started cracking up because that plot point was the most random contrivance I've seen in a while.
Yeah, it was pretty ridiculous imo ^^

Also, I changed the name of my Meow Wow to Miauz <333

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

Speaking of contrivances, I lost my shit when Mickey just got hit by that swarm and lost his clothes xD The way they decided to wrap up that entire story with Aqua just randomly bodysurfing heartless back into the dark world was great too xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back