• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoiler) major questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroKantana

Ok I am on the kingdom hearts wiki and i am reading about terra and I am alil confuse. it seem like terra become xehanort...it is true becuz from what i am reading, there sound like there three xehanort

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Re: major questions

This belongs in the spoilers section. Or at least use Spoiler tags. Anyway....

Basically yes,
Master Xehanort's heart goes into Terra's body.
But there are only two know versions of Xehanort
Terra+Xehanort= Apprentice Xehanort
Master Xehanort

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Ok I am on the kingdom hearts wiki and i am reading about terra and I am alil confuse. it seem like terra become xehanort...it is true becuz from what i am reading, there sound like there three xehanort

Yes, Terra does become Xehanort. MX basically shoots his heart in to Terra's body. So Xehanort is made up of Terra's body and soul, but MX's heart.

Aegis

No, not exactly.

Terra's body is being posessed by three hearts: Terra's, MX's, and Eraqus's. ME's heart went into Terra as well. So, I don't know where the hell those hearts went when the heratless and nobody were created.

khlover7

I might return
No, not exactly.

Terra's body is being posessed by three hearts: Terra's, MX's, and Eraqus's. ME's heart went into Terra as well. So, I don't know where the hell those hearts went when the heratless and nobody were created.

Was ME's heart with Aqua?
She had his keyblade.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
No, not exactly.

Yes, I know. I excluded some of the details because they are a little confusing. And what you ask is a valid quetion. We just don't know now.

Newsun

This is a bit off topic but reading this sparked something. The note from the end of kingdom hearts that pluto runs off with what ever happened to it?

Marvel-less

Was ME's heart with Aqua?
She had his keyblade.

No. If you watch the clips you see that ME dropped his keyblade when he died. During the Final Episode when Aqua goes to LOD she picks it up and uses it as her own.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
This is a bit off topic but reading this sparked something. The note from the end of kingdom hearts that pluto runs off with what ever happened to it?

We don't really know at this point. Probably wasn't super important to the plot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back