• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoiler] Master Xehanort: Evil or Not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
There is no such thing as good or evil. They are mere ideas, made by someone. If it were real, then every single person would be downright evil. Cause everyone has either committed a crime, or done something horrible that has gone unpunished.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
There is no such thing as good or evil. They are mere ideas, made by someone. If it were real, then every single person would be downright evil. Cause everyone has either committed a crime, or done something horrible that has gone unpunished.

I think it depends on the circumstance and severity of someone's actions that deem them just, or unjust. It all depends on how the general public comes to view an individual based off a set of norms, which are governed by society. I'm certain a child molester is evil in my book, cut and dry. There's nothing disputable about that.

What is Master Xehanort trying to accomplish again? The revival of the Keyblade War was it? What's the price of this knowledge and power? And does the ends justify the means? How many worlds, or lives will be toyed with, or destroyed all for the sake of knowledge? Is Master Xehanort trying to make the worlds a better place? Either way, the KHverse will see Master Xehanort as an enemy in relative terms, so the immediate concern would be to stop him.

DrTempo

Master Xehanort's just a Well Intentioned Extremist, his ideas are good, but the execution of doing things is another story.

Got the word from TVTropes. Heh, I've learnt so much ever since I went into that site.

I second this. MX had a good point, but the ends NEVER justify the means.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
I think it depends on the circumstance and severity of someone's actions that deem them just, or unjust. It all depends on how the general public comes to view an individual based off a set of norms, which are governed by society. I'm certain a child molester is evil in my book, cut and dry. There's nothing disputable about that.

What is Master Xehanort trying to accomplish again? The revival of the Keyblade War was it? What's the price of this knowledge and power? And does the ends justify the means? How many worlds, or lives will be toyed with, or destroyed all for the sake of knowledge? Is Master Xehanort trying to make the worlds a better place? Either way, the KHverse will see Master Xehanort as an enemy in relative terms, so the immediate concern would be to stop him.
Not trying to agree with it. But what if they can't help it, they maybe was just born that way.

In all general knowledge, good and evil are ideas created by biased people. It can't be proven right or wrong.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
To seek a balance between light and darkness. Doesn't seem that evil to me, only, that his methods are.

We don't know if that is actually MX's true goal, we have only been told that it is. Originally, most people believed that Xemnas' goal was to get a heart from his KH so that he could become whole, but we have since learned that that was nothing more than a facade so that Xemnas could actually go after his true goals. Who's to say that MX's goal of balancing light and darkness is also nothing more than a facade to further his true goals?

Xehanort stated that opening the door of a completed Kingdom Hearts would lead to the creation of a new world.

XR4 said:
And the opening of the door of a complete Kingdom Hearts is said to lead to the creation of a new world.

However, he has also stated two other things related to opening said door, the first being in the two sentences directly following the one above:

XR4 said:
It is something which exceeds the human domain. In other words, it means that those who open the door will be reborn into something other than human.

Sounds familiar, eh? Don't we know a certain someone who wanted to become a being of a higher existence? A certain someone related to our old friend MX?

Moving on...
MX came back and made a statement once more concerning the door of KH in his sixth report:

XR6 said:
If by chance, one could open the door to Kingdom Hearts, they could theoretically control every world and person.

So, opening the door to KH, which is said to create a new world, can also theoretically turn the door's opener into a virtual god?
Jeez, isn't that just so convenient?

And why would he want the Xblade?

So that he could cause the completed, true KH to appear. After that, I'm sure he would then open KH's door. From there, who knows? Personally, I figure he'll try to become a god.

well Samhain u r mostly right but this thred is about MASTER xehanort not the xehanort we all kno and hate.

Don't forget, though, that MX, while not in control of Xehanort, still influenced him plenty.
And speak for yourself about hating Xehanort. =v

that xehanort probably did all those things because of BRAIGS influence as hinted in the seceret ending.

Braig could have influenced Xehanort and Xemnas, as he was around both of them, but XH acted on his own accord.

plus MX did all those things because he found it neccassary to achieve his goal.

XH also did all of the things he did because he found them necessary to achieve his goal...
You can't justify some one's actions if their true goals are just as bad.

he was willing to take risks in order to get the balance.

Like I said, we don't know if that is MX's true goal or not.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
OmniChaos;5006802 [COLOR=blue said:
[/COLOR]
]Don't forget, though, that MX, while not in control of Xehanort, still influenced him plenty.
And speak for yourself about hating Xehanort. =v

how did he influence him if he didnt have any memory of his past?

Braig could have influenced Xehanort and Xemnas, as he was around both of them, but XH acted on his own accord.
He might have acted on his own accord but like i said he had no memory of his past so it was braig who most likely influenced as he still remebered everything and if he hadnt xehanort probably wouldnt have done anyything evi but just be a normal scientist doing whatever it is scientists do.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
how did he influence him if he didnt have any memory of his past?

Xehanort was the one that lacked memory, not MX. Remember: MX and Terra's hearts had a conversation inside of Xehanort concerning the future.

He might have acted on his own accord but like i said he had no memory of his past so it was braig who most likely influenced as he still remebered everything and if he hadnt xehanort probably wouldnt have done anyything evi but just be a normal scientist doing whatever it is scientists do.

XH, as in Xehanort's Heartless, not Xehanort the apprentice. Braig might have been able to influence Xehanort, but he was not around XH to influence him. Besides, I really doubt Braig would have told XH to try to drown the worlds in darkness or told him to possess Riku in a similar fashion to Xehanort possessing Terra. Also, I doubt Braig was the one that "helped" XH create the KoPH and I doubt he had anything to do with XH getting the guardian.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Xehanort was the one that lacked memory, not MX. Remember: MX and Terra's hearts had a conversation inside of Xehanort concerning the future.

XH, as in Xehanort's Heartless, not Xehanort the apprentice. Braig might have been able to influence Xehanort, but he was not around XH to influence him. Besides, I really doubt Braig would have told XH to try to drown the worlds in darkness or told him to possess Riku in a similar fashion to Xehanort possessing Terra. Also, I doubt Braig was the one that "helped" XH create the KoPH and I doubt he had anything to do with XH getting the guardian.
yea but most of the stuff u said were about xehanort the aprentice and not MX so im simply responding to your statement. APRENTICE XEHANORT didnt have any memories of his past so all the evil things him AND his heartless/nobody did were not because of MX so therefore i dont think MASTER XEHANORT is really that evil.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
yea but most of the stuff u said were about xehanort the aprentice and not MX so im simply responding to your statement. APRENTICE XEHANORT didnt have any memories of his past so all the evil things him AND his heartless/nobody did were not because of MX so therefore i dont think MASTER XEHANORT is really that evil.

lol, he's stating the fact that MX had a lot of influence on what happened with Xehanort indefinitely. His attitude, personality, etc. were all traits of MX and not much of Terra's. We know this mostly due to the fact of his darkness speech he made right after he takes Terra's body. Xehanorts heartless was greatly influenced especially when he's giving the same speech. Is their any way to explain this any simpler to you :/

Allister Rose

French Lover
I say kh villains never start off evil (except a few disney villains) but in the end, they are

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
lol, he's stating the fact that MX had a lot of influence on what happened with Xehanort indefinitely. His attitude, personality, etc. were all traits of MX and not much of Terra's. We know this mostly due to the fact of his darkness speech he made right after he takes Terra's body. Xehanorts heartless was greatly influenced especially when he's giving the same speech. Is their any way to explain this any simpler to you :/

well i dont think xehanort himself was that evil. if you notice he has brown eyes in the seceret ending which might mean terra was in control. and as for XH yea he did have many of MXs qualities but he still acted on his own accord. master xehanort is different from xehanort, ansem, and xehanorts heartless so you cant just assume that hes evil just because of the actions done by someone with similar traits. so like i said earlier i think that MX was not initially evil but was corrupted by the darkness.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Master Xehanort was evil or good. He wanted things to be balanced between Light and Darkness, but in pursuing that he got corrupted with bad ideas. Thats my opinion.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
well i dont think xehanort himself was that evil. if you notice he has brown eyes in the seceret ending which might mean terra was in control.

First off, Terra had blue eyes, not brown.
Secondly, at that point, Xehanort was in control of himself with Terra and MX only influencing him.

and as for XH yea he did have many of MXs qualities but he still acted on his own accord.

XH did not only have similar traits to MX, he was influenced by him as well. Hell, in a sense, XH is a remnant of MX. And please, before you even try to deny it, there are plenty of things that shows MX's influences over XH:
  • XH created a KoPH and MX, thus far, has been the only person to even say anything about a KoPH. Of course, I'm not saying that no one else could know about it, only that MX is the only person we know of so far that knows about it.
  • XH possessed Riku in a similar fashion to how MX possessed Terra.
  • XH gave Sora the exact same darkness speech Xehanort gave after he took over Terra's body.
  • XH's weapon of choice is Xehanort's Guardian from the end of BBS.

So, now that we know MX influences XH, the question is: Did MX influence XH to try to flood the worlds in darkness?

master xehanort is different from xehanort, ansem, and xehanorts heartless so you cant just assume that hes evil just because of the actions done by someone with similar traits.

I think you meant Xemnas there...
Anyways, yes, Xehanort and his incarnations are not the same as MX, but that's not to say MX did not influence Xehanort. We've already seen MX's influences at work in XH and Xemnas and possibly in Xehanort as well. So, no, we are not basing this on pure assumption as we have evidence to back up the possibility of MX being evil.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
First off, Terra had blue eyes, not brown.
Secondly, at that point, Xehanort was in control of himself with Terra and MX only influencing him.

XH did not only have similar traits to MX, he was influenced by him as well. Hell, in a sense, XH is a remnant of MX. And please, before you even try to deny it, there are plenty of things that shows MX's influences over XH:
  • XH created a KoPH and MX, thus far, has been the only person to even say anything about a KoPH. Of course, I'm not saying that no one else could know about it, only that MX is the only person we know of so far that knows about it.
  • XH possessed Riku in a similar fashion to how MX possessed Terra.
  • XH gave Sora the exact same darkness speech Xehanort gave after he took over Terra's body.
  • XH's weapon of choice is Xehanort's Guardian from the end of BBS.
So, now that we know MX influences XH, the question is: Did MX influence XH to try to flood the worlds in darkness?

I think you meant Xemnas there...
Anyways, yes, Xehanort and his incarnations are not the same as MX, but that's not to say MX did not influence Xehanort. We've already seen MX's influences at work in XH and Xemnas and possibly in Xehanort as well. So, no, we are not basing this on pure assumption as we have evidence to back up the possibility of MX being evil.
yes i did mean xemnas and yea your probably right but i still think hes neither good or evil just corrupted by the darkness.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Here's the way I see it. From what we've read in the Xehanort reports, MX had very good intentions, as well as some intelligent ideas. He wanted to maintain a balance between darkness and light, and resolved to delve into darkness in order to achieve that balance.

However, somewhere along the line, I think MX was corrupted by darkness. He went to the extent of killing his former friend (Eraqus) and stealing the body of possibly the most powerful Keyblade wielder yet seen (Terra).

There is a chance that Xehanort still wishes to achieve this goal. Perhaps that he, like Xemnas, truly wanted "a brand new world"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back