• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILER] Question/Possible Theory about Unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchi ryu

Not sure if this theory has been brought up, but from what is known so far, is it plausible that the Young Xehanort we saw in this trailer is in fact Unknown who we fight in BBS with the blue energy blades?

What supports this is that we know Organization members use weapons that are very similar, if not replicate the weapon they used as their original selves. Since Xemnas used red energy blades, then his "original" using them could be the case. Although I also see the things that make this unlikely as well. For one, we know the time span between now and then is a far number of years to look so young. But if I remember correctly, this Unknown had some manipulation of time, so maybe he is the cause of his own youthful appearance. And then there is the height....I recall Unknown being on the taller side...but YX doesn't exactly seem short either. So maybe Xehanort has powers on his own without even needing a keyblade, by using his Laser Blades.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I'm not sure how canon the fight with No Name was (because if it was canon to the story then it is definitely not YX), but it's possible since we haven't seen how YX fights yet. Although it's more likely that he'll use his black keyblade like usual (unless someone else is in possession of it).

strugglechamp

I'm not sure how canon the fight with No Name was (because if it was canon to the story then it is definitely not YX), but it's possible since we haven't seen how YX fights yet. Although it's more likely that he'll use his black keyblade like usual (unless someone else is in possession of it).

From what I understand, the fight with No Name (AKA Unknown) is canon. I believe it takes place chronologically after MX messes up LoD but before the final battle at the Keyblade Graveyard. As for who he is, at first I thought he was YX too after seeing the trailer. But the more I look at him, it just seems like his build is too small to be YX.

Awards
No, YX is not MF.

Young Xehanort's figure is different than the MF's. In an Organization cloak, Young Xehanort has a slim and, well, younger frame (similar to Roxas or KH1 Riku's bodies in Organization outfits). On the other hand, MF's frame is pretty much identical to Xemnas/Ansem's frames in the Organization outfits- taller, more muscular, etc.

Awkward Squid

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Considering how YX is around the same height as Vanitas (whom is also about the same height as Sora...who is shorter than Saïx...whose model was used for MF...) I highly doubt they're the same person...

Radar

Bronze Member
We need to wonder if the hooded-guy in traverse town, the one who has riku's face, and YX are all the same. Then there is MF, whom, I assume, will make his grand appearence toward the end of the game.

Sora and co. face YX and vanitas, then MF shows up between the two. Taking off his hood, revealing himself to be some good form ox xehanort. Then turns to YX and shouts "I will not allow this xehanort!!"

But how was a "good" xehanort made?

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
We need to wonder if the hooded-guy in traverse town, the one who has riku's face, and YX are all the same. Then there is MF, whom, I assume, will make his grand appearence toward the end of the game.

Sora and co. face YX and vanitas, then MF shows up between the two. Taking off his hood, revealing himself to be some good form ox xehanort. Then turns to YX and shouts "I will not allow this xehanort!!"

But how was a "good" xehanort made?

I once had a theory that MX came about because YX (who I called Xine just for the heck of it) tried to forge the X-Blade, with Xehanort being the dark-half who ends up overtaking YX instead of the X-Blade coming into existence. After all, if YX and MX had such an obsession with the X-Blade before, then whose to say that he didn't try this himself?

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
I'm willing to guess that Young Xehanort will actually have a different Keyblade than Master Xehanort. Master Xehanort's Keyblade was one from the Realm of Darkness and he probably found it there while researching darkness similar to how Mickey found Kingdom Key D. There's a chance he actually had an original Keyblade of Light that he gained on Destiny Islands and used while being apprentices with Master Eraqus.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Master Xehanort's keyblade is not from the Realm of Darkness, it is a RoL one just like Ven's Wayward Wind, Riku's Way to the Dawn or the Star Seeker.

The Kingdom Key D is the only known dark realm keyblade so far.

Crazy Mario

Master Xehanort's keyblade is not from the Realm of Darkness, it is a RoL one just like Ven's Wayward Wind, Riku's Way to the Dawn or the Star Seeker.

The Kingdom Key D is the only known dark realm keyblade so far.
WHo's to say it isn't though. There's no proof opposing my theory and he even stole Aurora's heart and claimed that people like Terra couldn't steal people's hearts. Considering only a Keyblade has been shown to release Hearts and the only Keyblades we've seen with the power to actually steal them are The Keyblade of People's Hearts (Which was artificial and formed using darkness) and presumably Master Xehanort's Keyblade due to Nomura confirming he stole Aurora's heart, my theory is pretty likely.

Zul

Awards
No, YX is not MF.

Young Xehanort's figure is different than the MF's. In an Organization cloak, Young Xehanort has a slim and, well, younger frame (similar to Roxas or KH1 Riku's bodies in Organization outfits). On the other hand, MF's frame is pretty much identical to Xemnas/Ansem's frames in the Organization outfits- taller, more muscular, etc.

I remember we tried to compare model heights and got horrible contradictions, basically showing that Xemnas was in fact significantly taller than Terra.

Since MF was a secret fight, it's possible that model comparison's wont work here, considering KH2-LS was HUGE compared to Xemnas.

Awkward Squid

well that is BS just look at the model for Isa and compaear it with this YX they have the same face and every thing

Not really. YX face is slightly narrower and Isa's face is rounder. IMO they both look similar because they're young, not because they used the same model.

sza392

Im thinking the Unknown has to do with Riku. I mean they show him right next to Vanitas, who bears the face of Sora, all while in a game where the 2 characters you play with are Sora and Riku. Or maybe im just trying to make significance out of nothing.

Radar

Bronze Member
There is obvious connections between YX and Riku. There could even be multiple of them, but as for what they are, we speculate. YX probably has a plan for Riku, just like he probably has for Sora. Perhaps he is trying to make the x-blade using the two of them?

Light falls to darkness, darkness falls to light, etc.

Who knows??

Keystaff Master

Personally, I think it's safe to say that YX IS MF. Based in part on model comparisons and when we take Occam's Razor to it (i.e. the most safe theory is the one that takes fewest assumptions). Let's throw some stuff out there:

1.) Generally human members of the Org. used weapons similar to the ones they used as Nobodies (Lea's frisbees/chakram, Dilan's spears, Aeleus' axe/tomahawk). At least from what we've seen.
2.) MF was confirmed to have the same model as Saix, and now YX is being compared to Saix's model once again.
3.) Nomura made a supposed statement (As in I've always heard he did, but never found a place to quote it from) that the MF out of ALL the secret bosses in BbS was canon in some way, shape, or form and had connection to a future game (a source for this would be greatly appreciated).

Conclusion: This Young Xehanort is the Mysterious Figure. He very we could wield the same "lightsaber" weapons and his dimensions are comparible to Mysterious Figure. Considering most added secret bosses (Unknown/KH1, Lingering Sentiment/KH2) have had connections to a future game, I see no reason MF couldn't be the same case.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
WHo's to say it isn't though. There's no proof opposing my theory and he even stole Aurora's heart and claimed that people like Terra couldn't steal people's hearts. Considering only a Keyblade has been shown to release Hearts and the only Keyblades we've seen with the power to actually steal them are The Keyblade of People's Hearts (Which was artificial and formed using darkness) and presumably Master Xehanort's Keyblade due to Nomura confirming he stole Aurora's heart, my theory is pretty likely.
Uh Nomura? And stealing someone's heart and releasing ones own is an ability reserved Master's (with the obvious exception).

Crazy Mario

Uh Nomura? And stealing someone's heart and releasing ones own is an ability reserved Master's (with the obvious exception).
I meant that I've seen no statement made by Nomura confirming that Xehanort's Keyblade is from the Realm of Light or masters only having the ability to do it any time they want. If masters can steal a heart as they please, then Xehanort only needed Terra to get it, which has been proven impossible since Nomura confirmed Xehanort stole his heart and he could've just let Terra do it for him. Show me evidence claimed by Nomura in any of his interviews that say Master Xehanort's Keyblade is from the Realm of Light or that Keyblade Masters can steal hearts and then I will believe you.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Keyblade Masters CAN steal hearts

Xehanort's Report IX
"We Keyblade Masters have a special gift. We can extract a heart, be it our own or that of another. By continuing this cycle, it is possible to remain in the world of the living forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back