• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoiler]So..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
But weren't the Nobodies a side effect of Xehanort's experiments?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I figure things this way. Xehanort=MX heart+ Terra's body. LS= Terra's heart and armor.

Xehanort splits into SoD and Xemnas. Reforms into Xehanort.

Terra is just an Alphonse. A Heart in a shell of a body. It probably requires some KH magic to get Terra's heart back into his own body since his body isn't really his anymore.

Z

Zulkir

I figure things this way. Xehanort=MX heart+ Terra's body. LS= Terra's heart and armor.

Xehanort splits into SoD and Xemnas. Reforms into Xehanort.

Terra is just an Alphonse. A Heart in a shell of a body. It probably requires some KH magic to get Terra's heart back into his own body since his body isn't really his anymore.

I would think that the destruction of Xemnas(who is actually Terra, not Xehanort, its Terra's body) would cause the LS and Xemnas to Merge back into a whole terra.

Then Xehanort's body..wherever it is, goes back to his original heart, forming MX again.

This time MX wants another body, sora's, DUN DUN DUUUN PLOT!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would think that the destruction of Xemnas(who is actually Terra, not Xehanort, its Terra's body) would cause the LS and Xemnas to Merge back into a whole terra.

Then Xehanort's body..wherever it is, goes back to his original heart, forming MX again.

This time MX wants another body, sora's, DUN DUN DUUUN PLOT!

But MX technically hijacked Terra's body (God the man is a bodyjacker) and Terra is a walking heart like Sora during CoM. The body is MX's now. It's the same when SoD took over Riku's body. Riku didn't get his body back. He had to make a new one.

The only logical way to get Terra's body back as his own would be to take Terra's heart out of his armor and force MX's heart out. Or if Terra and Riku share enough qualities, he might make a new body...though it seems in ten years as LS he didn't...

SuperSailorEarth

...so its time to try and take Riku's body?

and this Still doesnt reveal what MX's goal in the game was. Just what happened prior. Is he after a neew body (AKA Terra's) through the whole game?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Actually, it's a possibility. MX could essentially be the first nobody. Then sometime later his heart that possess Terra does the same thing. I'm not stating it as a fact, but it's not something I'm going to rule out just yet until there is more evidence to go against it. Nomura could take plenty of routes with this turn of events.

Okay, how about Nomura? Nobodies are a side effect of heartless, which didn't exist until AFTER Xehanort created them. You're wrong. Let it go.

But weren't the Nobodies a side effect of Xehanort's experiments?

Yes. Lelouch is wrong.

But MX technically hijacked Terra's body (God the man is a bodyjacker) and Terra is a walking heart like Sora during CoM. The body is MX's now. It's the same when SoD took over Riku's body. Riku didn't get his body back. He had to make a new one.

Nooo, Riku got his body back. His heart was cast out, and when Xehanort's HEartless was done with Riku's, he created his own and cast it off too.

The only logical way to get Terra's body back as his own would be to take Terra's heart out of his armor and force MX's heart out. Or if Terra and Riku share enough qualities, he might make a new body...though it seems in ten years as LS he didn't...

The only way for Terra to be Terra again is for Terra's heart to go into Xehanort while MX's heart is still in it.

Yezen

Well I haven't been here since the KH2 release. Been pretty disappointed with the series since. I think the plot is filled with holes. It is one big case of mistaken identity lol. But yeah, MX should have a nobody but probably doesn't, as their is no known specific point in which nobodies or hearltess began existing or being possible. LS is Terra's armor, with some part of Terra still in it(possibley memories, soul, or heart). Xehanort is Terra's body with MX heart, and possibley some more of Terra in there.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well I haven't been here since the KH2 release. Been pretty disappointed with the series since. I think the plot is filled with holes. It is one big case of mistaken identity lol. But yeah, MX should have a nobody but probably doesn't, as their is no known specific point in which nobodies or hearltess began existing or being possible.

AFTER XEHANORT CREATED THEM AS AN APPRENTICE TO ANSEM THE WISE! DOES ANYONE OF THIS MOTHERFUCKING STIE PLAY THE GAME OR LISTEN TO ANYONE ANYMORE?

LS is Terra's armor, with some part of Terra still in it(possibley memories, soul, or heart). Xehanort is Terra's body with MX heart, and possibley some more of Terra in there.

Terra's soul isn't in that armor, otherwise, the body would be dead. Terra's soul is with the body.

Darkhelm96

ok heres my theory
xehenort is terras body with MXs heart so when he split into heartless and nobody they took charateristics of xehanorts body after they were both destroyed they went back to form terras body with MXs heart back in it so the only possible way for terras heart to get inside his original body is for himself to pull some MXs bs and kill MX and then put his heart back in their to become whole once again

Z

Zulkir

AFTER XEHANORT CREATED THEM AS AN APPRENTICE TO ANSEM THE WISE! DOES ANYONE OF THIS MOTHERFUCKING STIE PLAY THE GAME OR LISTEN TO ANYONE ANYMORE?

Terra's soul isn't in that armor, otherwise, the body would be dead. Terra's soul is with the body.

Xehanort's sould+heart is in terra's body

Terra's heart+soul is in the armor.

Soul doesn't seem to matter much in KH(In terms of the identity of the person), it's just a pre-requisite to being alive. Two people could switch souls and it wouldn't do anything.

Yezen

Well since nobodies are by definition creatures without hearts,existing a.s the body and soul of those who have lost their hearts, then that is theoretically what happened to MX. Saying that they didn't exist untill apprentice Xehanort created them though not impossible, is not only an assumption but would be illogical. It's like saying gravity didn't exist untill someone discovered it(yes I know it's a game). But nowhere in KH (to my knowledge) does it say that nobodies could not be created untill apprentice Xehanort started making them therefore making them universally possible. Same with heartless actually...

Darkhelm96

terra + MX = xehenort no body has got that yet how is not obvious he has same hair as the apprentice and same color skin and same eye color

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Xehanort's sould+heart is in terra's body

Terra's heart+soul is in the armor.

Soul doesn't seem to matter much in KH(In terms of the identity of the person), it's just a pre-requisite to being alive. Two people could switch souls and it wouldn't do anything.

Did you even catch what you said?
The soul is a prerequisite for being alive. Without it, you're dead.

This is confirmed.

BladeofHearts18

it's in the armor. MX's soul is in terra's body. like you said, without a soul, a being would be dead, so LS/terra wouldn't have been alive if he didn't have a soul. part of terra's heart was still in xehanort which also proves that xemnas has memories of his " friends." like Nomura said in an interview long ago, memories have a big role in creating a heart, so with a heart, there are memories. which explains also why xemnas doesn't act like Ansem SOD, seeking for darkness and power, he just wants to be whole again. he wants to be terra. and he also wants to find his friends for obvious reasons. KH is just one big sad story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back