• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILER] Something about Scala ad Caelum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

impact455

Awards
Hey so did anyone else notice that during the underwater part of the boss that the ruins underqater look like or maybe ARE daybreak towns clocktower?! Do you think they are the same world and that maybe scala ad caelum was built on the ruins of daybreak town after the war or something along those lines. My thought is that daybreak town was essentially where all keyblade wielders lived and essentially was their seat of power and that after the war scala ad caelum was built on (under?) The ruins and continued to use that area as their home/seat of power? Whats everyone elses thoughts or maybe i made a mistake in looking if so please tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:

AurisFlown

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Tempo

Awards
firstly, i think you need to tag your spoilers.
secondly,
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wildbullet

Went up close out of sheer curiousity despite getting my butt kicked. It’s the Daybreak Tower for sure. The structural style, the fallen floating clock gears, it’s all there but with calcified buildup of rocks and coral from being underwater too long. Scala ad Caelum is definitely a city built by some keyblade wielders who were awake (not sleeping or data like the rest in UX) and probably under Luxu’s direction upon the ruins of Daybreak after it fell. With Scala described as being the spring where all worlds come from, I also have a feeling a certain important book capable of materializing worlds was also left behind there, but it’s just a hunch.

Back