• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoiler warning What happened to Bleig

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think Bleig is now

• A heartless

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Last nobody biding his time

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • ?

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Sora

As you may recall from KH2 in the Secret Ansem report 9 (or 10 12 13) Ansem the wise mentioned five disciples (other than Xehanort) entering the darkness, but only four became nobodies. I know it was them because their names have similar spellings to four nobodies (Even-Vexen etc.). But the last one mentioned "Bleig" seems to be an enigma because no nobody shares similar letters to his name. The closest is Xigbar, and even that is far off. If anybody has an idea please share with us.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
keyblademaster33 said:
i know, i was just throwing out another possibility. plus, you could be wrong you know....

Unlikely. Why would they be called Org. XIII of they had 14 members?

Not trying to be cocky btw. n_n

keyblademaster33

kaizer21 said:
Unlikely. Why would they be called Org. XIII of they had 14 members?

Not trying to be cocky btw. n_n

ya, youre right. i just realized that it would mean there is fourteen members. or maybe they just couldnt count.......

Killer Sora

I just want to point out that they could have had not to many strong enough nobodies to enter into the Organization for a while so they decided to stickwith a name

and they had to of come up with a name quickly because Roxas had only a year as a nobody until reunion and it would have been Org. XII

keyblademaster33

Killer Sora said:
I just want to point out that they could have had not to many strong enough nobodies to enter into the Organization for a while so they decided to stickwith a name

and they had to of come up with a name quickly because Roxas had only a year as a nobody until reunion and it would have been Org. XII

they can change their name you know

A~X~E~L

they rushed this game to the max !!!
theres so many things they could/should have tweaked and translation is one of them (how hard is it for someone with knowledge of the storyline to proofread the journal???)

zexion_org_xii

:eek:
Killer Sora said:
As you may recall from KH2 in the Secret Ansem report 9 (or 10 12 13) Ansem the wise mentioned five disciples (other than Xehanort) entering the darkness, but only four became nobodies. I know it was them because their names have similar spellings to four nobodies (Even-Vexen etc.). But the last one mentioned "Bleig" seems to be an enigma because no nobody shares similar letters to his name. The closest is Xigbar, and even that is far off. If anybody has an idea please share with us.
Xigbar is bleig's nobody...the six researchers following ansem are the first members of the organization.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
yeah Bleig shld have been Braig but Nomura but S-E rused the game...Same goes for

Dilin= Dilan
Eleus= Elaeus

i cant recall any other mispellings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back