• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) 358/2 Days Video Walkthrough (Complete)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Re: (Spoilers) 358/2 Days Complete Video Walkthrough

Added up to part 42.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

There goes Xions hood again

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Those three are gonna get fat from all that ice cream.......
They work it off by doing missions.

Meh, all I'm seeing is a mission, then the ice cream scene(which was cute as first, now it's just old). The only scene I found interesting was the Xemnas/Roxas one, the Riku/Xion fight and some other one I can't mention off the top of my head. But it should get more interesting soon.

And the CoM members are barley seen. Quite dissapointing. Not saying this game sucks though.

EDIT: Ooo, they get the day off, part 37ish

Last edited:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

So any parts recommended to watch.

I got to like part 25? and its been pretty boring. Anyone want to tell me what parts the juicy awesome stuff is

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

So any parts recommended to watch.

I got to like part 25? and its been pretty boring. Anyone want to tell me what parts the juicy awesome stuff is
Part 17
Ven/Terra connection with Xemnas and Roxas

EDIT: Ignore me, I didn't see the part 25. But around part 37, there's the Riku/Xion fight.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

If any of you want to know what's happening in these videos:

After a brief intro with Axel, Roxas goes on his first real missions Marluxia, Zexion, Larxene, and Lexaeus. They teach him about the Heartless and the Keyblade, occasionally dropping hints about "Nobodies" and Kingdom Hearts itself. Eventually, they're called away to Castle Oblivion, and on Day 23, Axel's deployed, too.

With those six mysteriously gone, Roxas goes on a few missions alone, obviously missing having companions. Before long, he's paired with Xion, and they start bonding. Roxas becomes the first person Xion connects with -- the only one she really talks to, and the first one she drops her hood to.

Then comes Day 27. After a mission to Agrabah with Xigbar, Roxas collapses. Before it all fades out, though, he catches a fleeting mental glimpse of Sora being sealed in his pod at the end of CoM. As Roxas sleeps, Saix and Xemnas watch over him, commenting on Namine's influence on him through Sora. Xion visits him, too, and leaves a seashell on his nightstand every day. On Day 50, he finally wakes up, only to find half the Organization still missing.

Eventually, Axel turns up again, completely out of the blue. He and Roxas go up to the clocktower to have some ice cream, but Roxas has a confession -- while Axel was away, he'd been having ice cream with someone else. Axel guesses right away that it was Xion, and Roxas says he really wants to have it together sometime, all three of them.

Back home, Saix confronts Axel one-on-one -- probably about what took him so long. Saix says he thinks Axel let Namine go, but Axel just shrugs it off. As Saix turns to leave, Axel mentions something about Zexion with a smirk.

Roxas and Xion go on a mission in Twilight Town, but encounter Darkside. Darkside knocks Roxas' keyblade out of his hand, and it lands conveniently near Xion. She picks it up, and one-shots Darkside before it crushes Roxas.

Then there's shock, and another ice cream scene.

More generic missions, then:

Roxas and Xion are sent to exterminate some Neo Shadows in Beasts Castle, and Xion attempts to summon her Keyblade, however, this fails, so Roxas gives her his and picks up a stick to use instead. So you play this mission with a twig basically. And have to fight a big boss thing.

Anyways, after the boss battle, she gives you it back, and insists that the need no longer borrow it, and warps out her own. Roxas warps out his again, and voila, they both have Keyblades.

Que shock, horror, and an ICE CREAM SCENE!!! Again. Then Xion basically brags to Axel that she can use a Keyblade, and brings it out in front of him before putting it away again.

You visit worlds, find Pete in Agrabah, then you battle him. Then, Xion doesn't show up for Ice Cream. It's just you and Axel. Or sometimes, just you.

After a few more days of missions, you see Xion sat on her bed crying. Brief flashbacks occur, and the reason she went missing for a day or so was because she had a run down with Riku. Only quick flashes are revealed at the moment, and you only see her keyblade go flying, her keel over and scream.

She has another flashback on the next day, and it reveals a little more. Nothing major, but it's fully revealed on the day after this.

Roxas is assigned a mission in Twilight Town by himself, but he notices Xion sat by herself in the Sea Salt Icecream spot, so he goes up there and asks what is wrong etc. She's upset, and won't say much, but then she has the full flashback, where she is attacked by Riku for no apparant reason. He then knocks her over, and removes her hood, and takes a peek at her face by moving his eye cover up a bit.

He says "It's... It's you. Just who are you?". Then she gets annoyed when he insists that her keyblade is fake, and he throws it back at her. She picks it up, goes to attack him, and is welcomed with a Falcon Punch to the stomach. Riku acts all super cool, and walks off. Xion then screams very loudly.

She is awoken from the flashback by Roxas saying 'Hello? Xion?' and more Ice Cream.

Then they go do the mission. Xion has hey keyblade, and acts the same as she did when she borrows Roxas' in terms of playing style. You then fight a boss, and you have more Ice Cream with Axel. After they gather for the grand unveiling, the heart shaped moon appears in the window in the TWTNW castle lobby.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

She picks it up, goes to attack him, and is welcomed with a Falcon Punch to the stomach. Riku acts all super cool, and walks off. Xion then screams very loudly.

Fuck yeah.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Hopefully the ice-cream scenes aren't as boring as we think they are if you can understand them.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

They're not boring if you understand them, they're really introspective as to the nature of how the Nobodies feel about themselves, and what their existence is really like. 358/2 Days is actually really kind of morbid/deep in that sense

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Hopefully the ice-cream scenes aren't as boring as we think they are if you can understand them.
I hope their conversations are interesting, I rather not listen to bull crap every day :/

EDIT: Mkay, didn't see MuffinMan's post there. I see what you mean, can't wait to read them.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

They're not boring if you understand them, they're really introspective as to the nature of how the Nobodies feel about themselves, and what their existence is really like. 358/2 Days is actually really kind of morbid/deep in that sense
How depressing. In a good way.

The Heartless bosses in this game look ten times more kick ass.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Thanks for the Run down Chris.

Game sounds alot more amazing then I'v been giving it credit for.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Its Neverland.

Pinnoc's world does not make an appereance.
It actually does, it's the new world in Days. Nintendo Power magazine says it I think.
Not Monstro.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

We don't even know if that was true, we haven't seen anything about it yet

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Nintendo Power is Wrong. People who have completed the game have said that Neither of those worlds appear in the game. Traverse Town and Pinnocs town that it.

That clouded World is in fact Neverland. Clearly you can see Big Ben and Captain Hooks Ship in the Silhouette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back