• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 DAYS) Xion Related

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DeathTomoko

There is a scene in which Saïx says "Xion doesn't meet the requirements to be a member"

EDIT (January 25th):

really now? hmm....maybe she doesnt have memories of her own, like other organization XIII members do. idk

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
really now? hmm....maybe she doesnt have memories of her own, like other organization XIII members do. idk

Some of the members of Organization XIII lack memories altogether, so it's probably something other than that, like her composition, powers, or creation.

Lolita

Dear You
I think Xion was born from Sora and Kairi's memories. In KH1, Sora had Kairi's heart inside of him, containing her memories, like when in Deep Jungle he felt that the castle he saw in the film was familiar, yet he didn't know Hollow Bastion yet, it was Kairi's heart that had that memory of the castle. When he unleashed her heart, he unleashed his too, and he became a heartless. During that time, Xion must have been born, that's why in Days she asks about Sora, because she somehow knows him. Namine in the Days trailer is trying to restore Sora's memories, and she tells Diz that "she" could be affected, meaning Xion. " Once the memories begin to leak out, surely she can't endure it." or something along the lines. That's what I think, but until the game is released, we really can't figure out how Xion was born.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm kinda leaning towards Xion could be Kairi's real Nobody. I don't really know how to back that up, but maybe Namine isn't really Kairi's Nobody..

What Namine exactly is aside, she's Kairi's, so whether or not Xion is Kairi related affects Namine in no way whatsoever. Namine came when Kairi's Heart left Sora's B+S, hence - why should it really affect Kairi, whose Heart is made of pure light, if she could create a special Nobody on her own? It's not like Xion or Namine would've taken from Kairi anything the other would need.

There have been theories about Namine being an Unbirth though. o3o I'm sure Nomura is doing something unexpected. Or maybe not.

Nomura doing something unexpected is to be expected. Har.
And that theory is personally one of my favorites, seeing how to this very day Namine wasn't truly explained. She just popped up without actually being anything we know of.

Silent hero_

Awards
If Xion is a nobody to someone, I hope it's not Kairi. And it can't be her, right? Because she is a PoH. Anyway, I think she is created from Sora's memories.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Kairi doesnt really have Namine b/c shes connected to Sora... i think Namine came out as a nobody when Kairis heart left Sora's body in kh1

You don't think that, that's what Nomura confirmed to have happened, and that doesn't contradict Xion being related to Kairi, especially seeing how Xion's also related to Sora.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Could it be possible that maybe Xion is the remmants of Sora's memories of Kairi, when Namine went and manipulated them? Because Namine did say that there are memories deep down in one's heart that she cannot reach. Even though Sora may have forgotten Kairi's name, there might have been some memories of her deep in his heart and those memories came together to create Xion. Because Xion was only a combination of only parts of Sora's memories of Kairi, the more Namine restored the memories of the real Kairi, the more Xion disappeared. It would kind of explain why Xion looks like Kairi and could also be a nobody, because nobodies are made out of darkness and memories of a someone, Xion was created inside Sora and who had become a heartless before, therefore proving he had darkness inside of him. I know, its a bit of a stretch, but it could happen...

Last edited:

Walla- Rayn

Could it be possible that maybe Xion is the remmants of Sora's memories of Kairi, when Namine went and manipulated them? Because Namine did say that there are memories deep down in one's heart that she cannot reach. Even though Sora may have forgotten Kairi's name, there might have been some memories of her deep in his heart and those memories came together to create Xion. Because Xion was only a combination of only parts of Sora's memories of Kairi, the more Namine restored the memories of the real Kairi, the more Xion disappeared. It would kind of explain why Xion looks like Kairi and could also be a nobody, because nobodies are made out of darkness and memories of a someone, Xion was created inside Sora and who had become a heartless before, therefore proving he had darkness inside of him. I know, its a bit of a stretch, but it could happen...

I'm totally agree with you. Xion could be a Nobody or Sora's memories. Namine mentioned she 'can't' endure it... And Xion said "How can two people be the same". Xion could refer Kairi and Namine.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
There's a grave translation issue, being that Xion could also be asking how she could be like two people - referring to Axel and Roxas. Alternatively, even going by your translation, the number of possibilities is immense. It could be about Kairi and Namine, but I doubt it. It could be about Kairi and Xion, or Xion and Kairi, and that's of course if we say it's about the girls and not some Ven issue thrown in as a plot curve ball.

Awards
Well, that's really only in his final form, after he absorbs the remnants of Kingdom Hearts. His regular fighting style/ablilities is borrowed from the Jedi.

but why would that give him the other members abilities? that would assume that they did indeed have hearts and when they died they didn't disappear entirely, and their hearts went to kingdom hearts.

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Since this is a thread about Xion, I thought I'd get this off my chest.

I watched the newest trailer released showing stuff like the multiplayer and stuff and how at the end Xion takes off her hood but you don't see her face. My question is this, does anyone think that Xion is related to Aqua in that aspect, cause with this whole deal with the S/R/K and V/T/A connection, it struck me curious about why they didn't show her face, so does anyone think its possible?

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
:cry: it sucks because they make it so hard to guess what happened

:35: they make to where roxas is sitting down so you cant go off height, dont show her hair or face so you cant go off of those, all they show is her chin...

:eek: i got it!!!

:31: all we need to do is look at every ones skin tone and there chin and nose structure and we will find out if it is a character that we have already seen before!!!!

:angry: if it's xehanorts heartless again then i'm going to kill nomura my self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back