• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers- All You (BHK's name) Haters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Re: For All You Roxas Haters!!!

Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child said:
Troll alert.....

Anyway, I kinda get what ur saying, but that is going A LITTLE too deep into things....I mean, some things shouldn't always be taken metaphorically. If they say Sora is the Keyblade master, then he is the keyblade master. Theres no hidden inner meaning, its just is what it is.

True but some things are ment to be taken deeply, hehe, trying to figure out what needs to be though is the fun part.

The Hunter

I realy....don't care about his name. He could heave been named Hans or Detlev or Ranjid or Franklin or Dimitri and it wouldn't matter.
Roxas sounds quite nice, it has the "order x" and its Sora backwards like Mewt Randall and Lladnar Twem from FFT.

dejah

:|

haha.. i knew something like this was gonna happen... i dont HATE the name, but i'd rather have him called siru. :X lol...

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3

Dark Essence said:
Okay...(this goes for all you Roxas haters)let's say you saw Sora for the first time and you didn't know his name...you were so anticipated to know what his name was because he was so cool...then one day you found out his name was Sora,Damn you thought,his name sounds like a girl!...but then you played kh and thought Sora was so cool you didn't care if his name was CaCa(samething is going to happen with Roxas)...what I'm trying to say here is Don't Hate Roxas For His Name..Love Him For His Game!.

Die slow

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
milkman64 said:
ok Toshibe has TAKEN DOWN the list from its site. that OST list isnt valid anymore. think abot buena vista. they had to take down their KH2 site because they gave wrong information
wrong fool!!...just because they took it down it doesn't mean Roxas is fake!!!...It means S-E is pissed for giving out so much info!!!

God42

I still say Roxas sucks becuase it sounds like "Rocks ass", even if he now do just that.

God42

I think it is cool that like a lot people have mentionted that Roxas is SoraX but in a diffrent order. This makes me believe more that this is in fact his real name. In japanese it surely sounds cool, but in english... urgh.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
For all we know it could be taken down because of wrong information, maybe Roxas was a concept name and they changed it but they didn't get the information. Who knows, you can't assume that OMG THEY TOOK IT DOWN IT MUST BE REAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back