• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► (Spoilers) Black Widow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
Loved it. A lot more Shortland in style than it looked from the trailers.

Such a solid film. Everything felt hefty unlike many prior MCU movies which had a very lightweight feel to them.

Oh and that post-credits scene.

Awards
I honestly thought it was a great return to form for the MCU on the big screen, considering that the last film we got was two years ago with Far From Home. I love how this was a much more personal movie reflecting on Widow's past and her trauma and familial issues. It was a very human superhero film, and I really loved that! And it was a fitting tribute to Scarlet's character, a terrific sendoff! And that post credits scene was indeed a great surprise! That lady was also in The Falcon And The Winter Soldier!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I saw the movie this past week. The movie was good, but some of the writing coulddd have been better. Soundtrack, special effects, action scenes were all on point. I really wanted to see how Natasha was trained, but unfortunately that is missing from the movie.

D

Deleted member 246005

I watched Black Widow this morning and enjoyed it alot. I was iffy on the prequel aspect but it sold me on it. The estranged family dynamic works. Yelena is great and I'm looking forward to her becoming the next Black (or White) Widow. Dreykov is alright- he's not the worst MCU villian but not the best.

I didn't mind their interpretation of Taskmaster but I don't have a dog in that fight.

Back