• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Can we assume that we won't see AX again?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

venomblade

Poor venomblade, we never got to answer your question. Actually, I think this is very good and actually accurate. Young Xehanort could very well be the only REAL Xehanort in the Realm of Sleep. He could be younger for the reason Sora and Riku are, but we don't know anything about that, so it's not really safe ground to theorize in. Also, just to trow my two cents in, (And just so you know, I did not steal this from Grass' theory, I came up with it over a month ago in the former worlds thread.) I think Xehanort is in the Realm of Sleep to find Land of Departure and awaken it so Castle Oblivion can change form, so he could retrieve Ventus due to Aqua being the only one to do it manually inside Castle Oblivion. This is because Land of Departure and Castle Oblivion are two sides of the same coin, one is awake/existing, while the other is asleep/gone. Right now, Castle Oblivion is in the former position with Aqua being the only one to change it inside, but in the Realm of Sleep, Xehanort still has a chance of his own. Anyways, great theory! I'm a very great supporter of it!

Thanks for the response :) and that may very be true about the LoD. When Aqua sealed the land away I just thought it ceased to exist, but it probably is "sleeping' as you said. Do you think Xehanort wants to find Ven out of malice? Or do you think he remembers a bit as Terra and wants to save his friend?

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Thanks for the response :) and that may very be true about the LoD. When Aqua sealed the land away I just thought it ceased to exist, but it probably is "sleeping' as you said. Do you think Xehanort wants to find Ven out of malice? Or do you think he remembers a bit as Terra and wants to save his friend?
He probably wants to form the X-Blade again. When Ventus' heart wandered into 4-year old Sora, Vanitas wandered into Xehanort and he only accepted this because he saw it as a way to forge the X-Blade again. After eleven years, he's probably somehow figured out that Ventus is in Castle Oblivion and as a Keyblade Master he also knows that the other version of Castle Oblivion or vice versa goes to sleep when you perform Eraqus' Keyblade "trick".
Also, since Young Xehanort has Master Xehanort's yellow eyes instead of Apprentice Xehanort's brown eyes or Terra's blue eyes, that practically confirms that Master Xehanort is in full control now.

venomblade

He probably wants to form the X-Blade again. When Ventus' heart wandered into 4-year old Sora, Vanitas wandered into Xehanort and he only accepted this because he saw it as a way to forge the X-Blade again. After eleven years, he's probably somehow figured out that Ventus is in Castle Oblivion and as a Keyblade Master he also knows that the other version of Castle Oblivion or vice versa goes to sleep when you perform Eraqus' Keyblade "trick".
Also, since Young Xehanort has Master Xehanort's yellow eyes instead of Apprentice Xehanort's brown eyes or Terra's blue eyes, that practically confirms that Master Xehanort is in full control now.

True, wasn't really thinking when I asked that lol. If this YMX indeed has MX's memories then he'll definitely try to do what he did in BBS. I wonder how it'll turn out this time,hm.. and I was wondering about why Vanitas was there as well, I thought he was there because he's basically talking about how Ven's heart is within Sora and since he's a part of Ven he made an appearance. Didn't know Vanitas was even a part of Xehanort at any point in time though.

Crazy Mario

True, wasn't really thinking when I asked that lol. If this YMX indeed has MX's memories then he'll definitely try to do what he did in BBS. I wonder how it'll turn out this time,hm.. and I was wondering about why Vanitas was there as well, I thought he was there because he's basically talking about how Ven's heart is within Sora and since he's a part of Ven he made an appearance. Didn't know Vanitas was even a part of Xehanort at any point in time though.
The reason why I assumed YX has Vanitas' heart is because he asked Sora if he had hearts confined in him too. I honestly think Xehanort has the hearts of Braig and Isa inside him to due to them being connected to Xehanort with yellow eyes, but you should really look at Grass' "Heart's other than your own..." thread and he made a perfectly understandable theory in great detail. I recommend reading it ASAP!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Ok i've been theorizing this with a friend for the past few hours, among other things. Now, when I first saw this YMX in the new KH3D trailer I was wondering if this was the form that Xehanort had taken when he came back as a Somebody, but I wouldn't believe it as true because this YMX has no ties to Terra, and AX is Terra's body so we should be seeing him come back.

AX was basically a neutral being, brown eyes because of combining Terra's blue eyes and MX's evilish yellow/orangeish eyes. Yellow/Orange + blue = brown. His physical appearance as well, he wasn't completely Terra, but he had a dash of YMX in him it looked.

So yea, in the first KH3D trailer what we saw at the end, we can assume that MX had won the battle for possession of Terra's body, as he summoned his keyblade and struck Braig down. And this was before he became a Nobody. So when Sora had defeated Ansem SoD and Xemnas, perhaps Xehanort came back and he looks solely like a younger MX because as a Somebody he had won the struggle for possesion. So maybe when he returned his body took the shape of his mind, if you get what I'm tryin to say. Now why he's Young, that I can't really answer, it may have something to do with the RoS but there's not enough info to go on that yet. Whaddya'll think?

How is he neautral he was obsessesd with the darkness

Crazy Mario

I was under the impression that Vanitas was only Xehanort's apprentice and possible vessel... When did Vanitas wander into MX?
After the X-Blade's explosion. Ventus wandered into Sora because he gave Ventus a little part of his heart. Vanitas could've wandered into Xehanort because his yellow eyes and pointy ears similar to Braig and Isa suggest that Xehanort could've put a little of his heart in him too to increase his likely survival. Read Grass' theory for a better explanation.
How is he neautral he was obsessesd with the darkness
Eye color has nothing to do with darkness, it symbolizes the connection with a certain person like Xehanort. The brown eyes represented that neither Terra or Master Xehanort were in control of Apprentice Xehanort.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The reason why I assumed YX has Vanitas' heart is because he asked Sora if he had hearts confined in him too. I honestly think Xehanort has the hearts of Braig and Isa inside him to due to them being connected to Xehanort with yellow eyes, but you should really look at Grass' "Heart's other than your own..." thread and he made a perfectly understandable theory in great detail. I recommend reading it ASAP!

That gives actually more questions up on Sora though. YX talked about confined hearts (plural!). To YX, this fits since he may have Terra's, Eraqus's and maybe Vanitas's beside his own, but with Sora it doesn't really fit since as far as we know Sora harbors only one heart beside his own: Ven's.

After the X-Blade's explosion. Ventus wandered into Sora because he gave Ventus a little part of his heart. Vanitas could've wandered into Xehanort because his yellow eyes and pointy ears similar to Braig and Isa suggest that Xehanort could've put a little of his heart in him too to increase his likely survival. Read Grass' theory for a better explanation.
Eye color has nothing to do with darkness, it symbolizes the connection with a certain person like Xehanort. The brown eyes represented that neither Terra or Master Xehanort were in control of Apprentice Xehanort.

To be specific Ventus wandered to Sora because Sora called out to him through their close heart connection when he felt Ven's immense pain and sadness from having his heart shattered for a second time.
Ventus didn't find his way to Sora before Aqua put him in the chamber of waking and Sora's heart called out to him.

As for Vanitas seeking refuge in Xehanort...pretty much possible since the golden eyes indicate a deep connection with Xehanort.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

But apprentice xheanort will beceom mastr xheanort, it was his obseesion then made him beceom the latter and if what we saw was correct and vanitas is appereing becasue xheanort is summoning him then it is master xheanort in control

Crazy Mario

That gives actually more questions up on Sora though. YX talked about confined hearts (plural!). To YX, this fits since he may have Terra's, Eraqus's and maybe Vanitas's beside his own, but with Sora it doesn't really fit since as far as we know Sora harbors only one heart beside his own: Ven's.

To be specific Ventus wandered to Sora because Sora called out to him through their close heart connection when he felt Ven's immense pain and sadness from having his heart shattered for a second time.
Ventus didn't find his way to Sora before Aqua put him in the chamber of waking and Sora's heart called out to him.

As for Vanitas seeking refuge in Xehanort...pretty much possible since the golden eyes indicate a deep connection with Xehanort.
Sorry, my mistake. But this all really just supports Grass' theory that Vanitas, Braig, and Isa had close relations to Xehanort because he put parts of his heart inside them for higher chances of survival. Since Sora felt Ventus pain due to the close heart connection, it would make sense for Vanitas to be in Xehanort if he sensed his pain due to part of his heart being in Vanitas like me and Grass have been saying so far. Braig and Isa likely had their hearts transported back to Xehanort's too after their Heartless were defeated and weren't bound to their bodies anymore and the only connections they specifically had were to Xehanort's heart. Hence Young Xehanort's line, "You have heartS confined in you TOO. This could also explain why Braig and Isa weren't in the JP trailer, but it's too early to speculate about since we didn't even see Dilan and Even there.
But apprentice xheanort will beceom mastr xheanort, it was his obseesion then made him beceom the latter and if what we saw was correct and vanitas is appereing becasue xheanort is summoning him then it is master xheanort in control
That's exactly what I was trying to say the whole time.

peachie

お前も心を閉じ込めているんじゃないのか?
omae mo kokoro o tojikometeirunjanai no ka
Actually this line could either translate to "Don't you have hearts confined within you as well?" or "Don't you have a heart confined within you as well?"

Either one works in this case. There aren't necessarily any more other than Ven's within Sora.

お前以外の心をな
omae-igai no kokoro o na
and this one could also be either "a heart other than your own" or "hearts other than your own"

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Sorry, my mistake. But this all really just supports Grass' theory that Vanitas, Braig, and Isa had close relations to Xehanort because he put parts of his heart inside them for higher chances of survival. Since Sora felt Ventus pain due to the close heart connection, it would make sense for Vanitas to be in Xehanort if he sensed his pain due to part of his heart being in Vanitas like me and Grass have been saying so far. Braig and Isa likely had their hearts transported back to Xehanort's too after their Heartless were defeated and weren't bound to their bodies anymore and the only connections they specifically had were to Xehanort's heart. Hence Young Xehanort's line, "You have heartS confined in you TOO. This could also explain why Braig and Isa weren't in the JP trailer, but it's too early to speculate about since we didn't even see Dilan and Even there.

I'd rather speak about close heart-connections, not literal pieces of one's own heart.
As shown with Ven, breaking out pieces of a heart is very unhealthy.
Sora also didn't literally broke off a part of his own heart and gave it to Ven...he connected their hearts together keeping Ven's heart stable so it wouldn't disappear.

After that, Ven was saved but his heart still injured as seen with his dull, glazed over eyes. He was only half-conscious and essentially helpless. Only when Terra, Aqua and Eraqus took care for him over the four years that lie between the prologue and the actual begin of BBS Ven's heart was formed out far enough to function properly again.

Sure, being able to feel what the hearts connected the closest to you feel may give credibility to Vanitas's heart going to Xehanort's after the X-blade disaster.
I don't see though why Braig's and Isa's hearts would need to seek refuge inside Xehanort's...they weren't injured and will be properly reunited with their bodies once Xigbar and Saix are killed.
The eye-indicator is pretty much a given though: While most of the good guys in KH have blue eyes except Riku, they have different shades of blue (i.e. Terra and Kairi have darker, Aqua a lighter shade).
Sora's and Ventus's eyes are exactly the same blue though, driving that close heart-connection=>same eyes comparison home.

@peachie:
o_0...I knew the Japanese have no difference between masculine and feminine pronouns...but not even a difference in singular and plural???
That's a bit...confusing to be honest.
But well, if it can mean the singular then Young MX is very surely talking about Ventus alone.

Crazy Mario

I'd rather speak about close heart-connections, not literal pieces of one's own heart.
As shown with Ven, breaking out pieces of a heart is very unhealthy.
Sora also didn't literally broke off a part of his own heart and gave it to Ven...he connected their hearts together keeping Ven's heart stable so it wouldn't disappear.

After that, Ven was saved but his heart still injured as seen with his dull, glazed over eyes. He was only half-conscious and essentially helpless. Only when Terra, Aqua and Eraqus took care for him over the four years that lie between the prologue and the actual begin of BBS Ven's heart was formed out far enough to function properly again.

Sure, being able to feel what the hearts connected the closest to you feel may give credibility to Vanitas's heart going to Xehanort's after the X-blade disaster.
I don't see though why Braig's and Isa's hearts would need to seek refuge inside Xehanort's...they weren't injured and will be properly reunited with their bodies once Xigbar and Saix are killed.
The eye-indicator is pretty much a given though: While most of the good guys in KH have blue eyes except Riku, they have different shades of blue (i.e. Terra and Kairi have darker, Aqua a lighter shade).
Sora's and Ventus's eyes are exactly the same blue though, driving that close heart-connection=>same eyes comparison home.

@peachie:
o_0...I knew the Japanese have no difference between masculine and feminine pronouns...but not even a difference in singular and plural???
That's a bit...confusing to be honest.
But well, if it can mean the singular then Young MX is very surely talking about Ventus alone.
I wasn't trying to say that Isa and Braig's hearts were damaged in anyway. I was just trying to say that if the Heartless were defeated than they don't really have any ties to their bodies at the time due to them being active Nobodies and instead of going in stasis, they fuse with Xehanort's heart due to that being the only connection/trail they have at the time. I admit, saying that Sora gave a piece of his heart is really pure speculation as it could've just been a supporting connection, but I meant to sort of transform it into an example as to how this could work. Anyways, this is really the only explanation I can deduce at this point due to the limited amount of knowledge on the Xehanort connections, but DDD will probably be the one to finally explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back