• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS CODED) The Cloaked Unknown Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

black_hood_demon

i'd say the unknown could be one of five possible choices:
1. it could be xion trying to get people's attention about something or other that has to do with the org/BBS, but then of course coded and days ocur at about the same time so maybe not.
2. it could be ven warning everyone like xion.
3. it could be aqua trying to warn everyone like ven and xion.
4. it could be the remnints of the light in terra that is trying to help right his wrong by getting everyone's attention.
5. or 5, a completely and utterly new character that will drop the KH series into the firiey abyss that contains every single pure and innocent story into another way of making a quick buck!!!

(and yes btw i do know this isn't a real thread lol)

Mikoto-Cat

ahh...curiosity leads to all sorts of places

btw the unkown member is obviously
mudkip.gif

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
For a second I was all like "Nu wai!" And then I was all like "....asshole" =D

You fill me with mixed emotions R-K ;_;

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
meh, thanks sweet jesus for this, I'm really gonna try and not spoil the games for myself this time, I spoiled KH2 for myself ;-;

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
meh, thanks sweet jesus for this, I'm really gonna try and not spoil the games for myself this time, I spoiled KH2 for myself ;-;

I spoil everything for myself.......I have like alot of KH vids on my favs on youtube.......So I spoiled alot for myself. And I almost spoiled something for my poor little brother who just wants to get through the game.......I stoped myself though. Just before I spoiled it.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Spoiling yourself is like smoking. You just can't help yourself. Your body gets addicted to the spoilers and you can't resist them.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Spoiling yourself is like smoking. You just can't help yourself. Your body gets addicted to the spoilers and you can't resist them.

It's not like I can spoil myself much more anyway! We the people of America still have alittle while before COM comes out on consule....And I'm almost done with KH 1 and my little brother's been playing KH 2 which he's almost done with........There really isn't much to spoil me right now!

Cissy

Bronze Member
Spoilers killed my father when he became addicted. He went through at least 8 spoiler boxes every day. He eventually died when he read the epilogue of Deathly Hollow's on the internet; we all mourned for him after that.

But seriously, I do appreciate this sub-forum. I spoiled most of KH2 for myself, and I don't plan on doing that again.

But in this case, for Coded, I'm not worried.

Last edited:

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Spoilers killed my father when he became addicted. He went through at least 8 spoiler boxes every day. He eventually died when he read the epilogue of Deathly Hollow's on the internet. We all mourned for him after that.

But seriously, I do appreciate this sub-forum. I spoiled most of KH2 for myself, and I don't plan on doing that again.

But in this case, for Coded, I'm not worried.

Uh...........Anyway! There isn't any fun if I can't spoil myself! I helped my little brother out quite abit by watching spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back