• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trimms

Honestly I might just stay up all night tonight. Grabbing my homework now. And heating up some take out Thai. And then... working on music... then maybe some games. Texting to pass the time. And then school. Or maybe I'll have a snowday. This post is a complete ramble. Whatever. Gimme BBS.

αsiя

space coke
zaporozan (3 minutes ago)
Spam Marked as spam
they have it but they didn't upload on the net..

it isn't released yet.. just sum dude got it early and it's said it needs 6.1 FW.. so we can play it =X
Zap just said that it might need 6.1 FW to run it :X

What does that mean
Your PSP needs to be version 6.1 to play it?

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
zaporozan (3 minutes ago)
Spam Marked as spam
they have it but they didn't upload on? the net..

it isn't released yet.. just sum dude got it early and it's said it needs 6.1 FW.. so we can play it =X
Zap just said that it might need 6.1 FW to run it :X

It shouldnt take too long to get the new firmware, then HE SHALL UPLOAD STUFF! I AM SO FREAKING STOKED IM SUPER STOCKED!

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Honestly I might just stay up all night tonight. Grabbing my homework now. And heating up some take out Thai. And then... working on music... then maybe some games. Texting to pass the time. And then school. Or maybe I'll have a snowday. This post is a complete ramble. Whatever. Gimme BBS.

Same here, i'll just write the essay i keep putting off while they hopefully upload the videos

crazzyBRY

So are we get any footage TODAY (well atleast Cali time)
if no then tell me so I can go do my homework and go to sleep

just do ur HW now..

since nothing's coming up yet..

and better if it comes after then ur done ur HW.. and more videos might come up..(BAD GRAMMAR) xD

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i was just wondering since i thought about it, do you think we can break the most users online at a single time record once this vid comes out? that would be cool

Trimms

Tonight will be the night that all our grades go up.
Irony.
I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back