• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazzyBRY

just by looking at the new picture

I know you guys want to touch the UMD, and put it in your PSP and play..

Just think about that =)..

MeggieKeyblader

Meh. I'm a Orgy XIII fangirl. I'm not trying to say that I'm not. ;) I also want to see what's up with Ventus and the other kids of course. But haha, right now Braig is just on my mind. For some reason. I think it's beacuse I was playing KHII a few hours ago.

Hahah I'm an Orgy fangirl too... But more Xemnas than Xigbar. Xigbar's my third favorite.

Off topic much? Whatever xD They'll get over it, this is a big day (night) for KH fans!

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I have to wait for mine to ship on like monday! IM SO PISSED! I just want it to be released here! Right now, IN ENGLISH GOD DAMMIT!

Sora1915

Bronze Member

I hope I can by next week :D
I have to wait for mine to ship on like monday! IM SO PISSED! I just want it to be released here! Right now, IN ENGLISH GOD DAMMIT!
ME TOO! D:< IT BLOWS!

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
any info?
is the guy going to post video?

Trimms

This thread is moving faster than time. Like there's seriously 3 posts for every 1 second.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

This statement sir is cruel and twisted, go back to the hell you crawled from. Lol, i'm kidding man.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Hahah I'm an Orgy fangirl too... But more Xemnas than Xigbar. Xigbar's my third favorite.

Mine is Xemnas, Xigbar and then Roxas. But for some reason I've been loving Xigbar a lot more lately. I think it was 358/2 Days fault. ;) Haha.

And BLAH. OFF TOPIC.

:36::36::36::36: BIRTH BY SLEEP!!! ZOMG. TERRA! VEN! AQUA!

...There. On topic again. :wink:

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Can you read Japanese? I'm not sure if I should import it, because I can't read/speak Japanese, so I feel like it will be a waste importing it.

Dayum.. 171 people on this thread right now!
I'm not fluent but I know enough to live xD I hopefully wil be fluent someday soon though :3 i'm hoping to get help on the internet plus I have a dictionary if I need it.....

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Can you read Japanese? I'm not sure if I should import it, because I can't read/speak Japanese, so I feel like it will be a waste importing it.

Dayum.. 171 people on this thread right now!

You should just import it. I bet a ton of people will have it fully translated by the time you get it. Im not worried XDarabslol

Goat

I have like 20 tabs in Firefox open with different Japanese web pages under Google translate.
If there's an ISO out there, I will find it

since we have the hash we just need the password from what ive gathered ffffffffff so i think it IS up you just need the password for the hash to d/l it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back