• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

toxicque

Well, I think that because the translation refers aqua as "the" it probably means that SHE became a heartless and not the unversed.
That would be pretty interesting, that's for sure.

EDIT: How do i put a spoiler tag btw?

Last edited:

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
one word... amazing... and somewhat expected when it comes to terra and ven's heart
i guess it's trying to say that aqua became a heartless?
if this isn't fake of course

Edit: i now think the game did get leaked and this info. is true after i read about what happened with the unversed
i remember there being heartless when Xehanort was still an apprentice from the cutscene in kh2 when Mickey is talking to Ansem the Wise, so it's possible, i guess????

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
i think that's just a theory of 1 person..

cuz he/she said that heartless came from the giant unverse that absorb kingdom hearts..

which we know heartless was formed on the apprentices..

zaporozan will post it up when he gets the game or gets leak

this who spoiler lieak thing so far sound neat but it is screaming fanfic at me so until i see some sort of prof or i find a copy of the iso/ cso online thats how im gonna look at it....

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm not going to be 100% convinced this is true until I see the endings for myself but still these rumored endings do explain everything.

crazzyBRY

one word... amazing... and somewhat expected when it comes to terra and ven's heart
i guess it's trying to say that aqua became a heartless?
if this isn't fake of course

Edit: i now think the game did get leaked and this info. is true after i read about what happened with the unversed
i remember there being heartless when Xehanort was still an apprentice from the cutscene in kh2 when Mickey is talking to Ansem the Wise, so it's possible, i guess????

the first heartless is xehanort

I'm not going to be 100% convinced this is true until I see the endings for myself but still these rumored endings do explain everything.

this is just a game owner got the game early..

not a game owner beat the game.. lol

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Wrong, the first heartless was the first person Xehanort experimented on. Remember Ansem talked to Mickey about the heartless in the flashback in KH2 and Xehanort was still whole at that time. So the first heartless were people experimented on by Xehanort who became shadows.

Twilight-TO

OK, if this does turn out to be true, the only ending that would surprise me is Aqua's ending. Terra's is expected, and Ven's will probably explain how he relates to Sora. I hope this turns out to be false though, I really do.

Same here, since I really don't want Aqua to be basically killed off, that was like a worst case scenario type thing in my eyes. Though Terra's and Ven's sound reasonable, Aqua's sounds like someone pulled it out their ass.=/

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Actually, the first Heartless is the one that shows up when they experimented on Kairi's heart. A Pure Breed one like the Shadows. Ansem SopD came after that.

THen where are these endings coming from? Now it looks more like Fan Fiction.

Aqua's seems to be like bad fan fiction to me.

SuperSailorEarth

Wrong, the first heartless was the first person Xehanort experimented on. Remember Ansem talked to Mickey about the heartless in the flashback in KH2 and Xehanort was still whole at that time. So the first heartless were people experimented on by Xehanort who became shadows.

or now that BBS is here, it may not be. Thats the first heartless to Xehanort's knowledge, but since he has no memory of the events of the prior game we can't positively know this for fact. BBS could change everything we know/ understand about the game's universe.

toxicque

My thoughts exactly.
And don't forget that when someone with a strong heart becomes a heartless there's a nobody born in the process.

And there's the sequel.
F***in A! thebatman

crazzyBRY

still..

the unverse doesn't turn heartless..

Takarifan101

DO you realize people are posting the spoiler thing on the future forums? Someone should probably tell them it's not proven yet

And I don't belivew what that person is saying seems... Eh not KH enough

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
still..

the unverse doesn't turn heartless..

Well we can't say that with certainty. Sure Xehanort was the first to create heartless that we know of but still maybe he was the first to turn a person into a heartless, while unverse became the first pureblood heartless.

But like I said, i'm not 100% convinced of anything until I see it for myself so there is really no point in arguing any of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back