• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdgjordan

so its the clam before the storm littel by littel we have been given theorys or facts mostly theorys but tongint a giant wave of all of the theroys will become facts or be thrown away be prepared for hunndreds of pics video and text of spoiler tonight they just might sweep you away

AxelRikuRoxas

so its the clam before the storm littel by littel we have been given theorys or facts mostly theorys but tongint a giant wave of all of the theroys will become facts or be thrown away be prepared for hunndreds of pics video and text of spoiler tonight the just might sweep you away
that was well written my friend... right now im trying to keep my mind off the game but every post is epic right now on KHI... can....pulll....awayyyyyy......

jdgjordan

that was well written my friend... right now im trying to keep my mind off the game but every post is epic right now on KHI... can....pulll....awayyyyyy......

thanks that most likey the most epic post i ever typed up and i do not have the strengt to stay away kingdom hearts is to strong for me i will get spoiled and still love every min of when i finaly play the game

MeggieKeyblader

You guys make it sound like Birth by Sleep is going to be a new-age revolution.

.......It is.

xD Just kidding. But it is pretty exciting, finally getting to know all (well, almost all) of the answers we've been theorizing about for months... years? thebatman

Hikari221

so its the clam before the storm littel by littel we have been given theorys or facts mostly theorys but tongint a giant wave of all of the theroys will become facts or be thrown away be prepared for hunndreds of pics video and text of spoiler tonight they just might sweep you away

... Your spelling is quite lackluster.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i love how this thread has switched from topic to topic over the past couple of daysdemtitsspoitime

AxelRikuRoxas

You guys make it sound like Birth by Sleep is going to be a new-age revolution.
Well i hope it is!

... Your spelling is quite lackluster.

A little harsh but still epic.

i just want it out so i can play it know the stuff that happens and can get my head back to work.... so hard to study with all this news

i love how this thread has switched from topic to topic over the past couple of daysdemtitsspoitime

Thats cuz were all awsome like that..... aladin gimme ur approval.....
arabslol
O yea!

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Well i hope it is!

A little harsh but still epic.

i just want it out so i can play it know the stuff that happens and can get my head back to work.... so hard to study with all this news

same here, i have so much school work to do and i just can't concentrate

K

kitowskiv

so what was that people were saying about spoilers on 2ch? is that true is there info on there?

MeggieKeyblader

Take everything with a grain of salt until the release, otherwise you could run into the real spoilers and completely screw the experience over. And I think this thread has become more of a hype thread from the looks of it though.

Yeah, good advice. It sucks though, the fake spoilers people posted before were actually what I wanted to happen... and then he admitted that he was trolling... so I got all excited for nothing. facepalm

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
go to the first page of the thread to find the fake spoilers that were initially discussed in this thread
so far, anything and everything you heard or were deemed "spoilers" were actually fake.
just wait until the release and people will start uploading videos

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
the game will be release friday night tomorrow :O

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well I can't wait to see this live stream. So is it going to start 2:00 pm eastern time or 8-9 pm eastern time? I'm confused on the time it starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back