• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
how long will the live stream last????
i dont think i'll be able to see the start =/

miiworld2

Awards
yeah everyone, Hokage was lying (I feel so stupid for believing him) but it was somewhat of a funny joke, maybe? they even closed down the thread after he admitted it

True. Hokage is a big fat liar. He posted lots of thread where he said rubbish like Aqua losing her life and Ven getting into Sora. I almost fell for it but I didn't. Thank God.

AxelRikuRoxas

here's the youtube profile of the guy that's gonna upload the walkthrough:

YouTube - TwilightOverlordZeit's Channel

BTW, only 13 and a half hours till BBS comes out
lmao at the dudes voice. alright but tbh id rather just have cutscenes with subtitles. i don't really wanna see a walkthrough.... but that doesn't even matter im gonna play it in 2 days!!! just need the subbed scenes to understand them.

ArmoredCrown

okay, i think i might be wrong about the time because when i was looking at the time in japan it said 10:30 AM, but i don't know if they screwed up.

ArmoredCrown

Nope, it's definitely AM, every place i can find with japanese time says so. So, yeah, still 13 hours till it the 9th in japan

miiworld2

Awards
WHAT WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR 13 HOWERS
that does it i am not going to make it so long evrey one
I AM I SO DARN INPATIENT

You can distract yourself from the wait, like checking out other games or whatever. Like right now I'm so crammed up on my college homework I don't even care if the game gets out NEXT Saturday. Yeah, I know Homework ain't the most fun thing to do but... heh, what can i do. *shrugs*

miiworld2

Awards
yeah i've been playing some of the other KH games to pass the time.

There ya go. I remember last weekend finishing KH2 Proud Mode so that I could watch the secret ending just for this occasion. :) It's a shame I didn't have Final Mix +.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back