• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelRikuRoxas

Wushu~

407740.jpg
where are u getting these pics? just wanna see the site with u

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
it's crazy how these games get leaked in japan before the release date and nothing ever gets leaked here in the U.S. (to my knowledge anyway unless someone can prove me wrong)

If I remember correctly, Kingdom Hearts 2 was leaked in America at least a week before. One of the pals here on the forum got it early, and released all sorts of videos on youtube. Although the Opening (which is what I was waiting for, for the English version of Passion...) wasn't allowed to be released, due to copyright issues from Utada's company...

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
If I remember correctly, Kingdom Hearts 2 was leaked in America at least a week before. One of the pals here on the forum got it early, and released all sorts of videos on youtube. Although the Opening (which is what I was waiting for, for the English version of Passion...) wasn't allowed to be released, due to copyright issues from Utada's company...

cool, i didn't know that. I didn't even know they made kh2 until i saw a commercial for it when it was released

Edit: I didn't want to double post, but is that your channel, crazzyBRY

miiworld2

Awards
I'm sure the person won't leak the game right away, since he'll want to enjoy the first 5-20 minutes of the game first...
BUT, if he does leak it, and playing it at the same time, then huzzah for him.

Trimms

Reminds me of when KH2 came out back in the day.
I'm way more excited for this than Days.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i seriously want to see this game so bad, i hope it's as epic as it seems to be and hopefully all those fake spoilers aren't true since some of those spoilers are too predictable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back