• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSailorEarth

up1654.jpg

beautiful

AND NO LAG :))) this is a great day for KHI

MeggieKeyblader

...So all you guys care about is Braig? >_>

And UGHHHHH, I wish that Case and UMD were in my hands right now.... Stupid language difference!!! WHY DO LANGUAGES EXIST LIEK SRSLY. ffffuuu

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
...So all you guys care about is Braig? >_>

Meh. I'm a Orgy XIII fangirl. I'm not trying to say that I'm not. ;) I also want to see what's up with Ventus and the other kids of course. But haha, right now Braig is just on my mind. For some reason. I think it's beacuse I was playing KHII a few hours ago.

Takarifan101

are you trying to fucking kill me with your smothering pictures of envious material or what

and wtf about this being boring....I haven't felt this hyped up since kh2FM release 3 years ago, so F U

For a laugh go back in the forums and look up all the old theories we had and stuff! LOL! It was a joke

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Not to bring down the mood, but the only info towards the "Iso" being uploaded is a Hash Database for Torrents
yeah i know ?_?
so no, an iso has not been uploaded by anyone on 2chan yet
patience is a virtue; uploading to the computer and online would take around three hours at the soonest, then it would take about 3-5 hours for someone to download it
just be patient!!

ffffuuuffffuuuffffuuu

IT EXISTS I KNOW IT DOES. I WILL FIND IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back