• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

Mine is Xemnas, Xigbar and then Roxas. But for some reason I've been loving Xigbar a lot more lately. I think it was 358/2 Days fault. ;) Haha.

And BLAH. OFF TOPIC.

:36::36::36::36: BIRTH BY SLEEP!!! ZOMG. TERRA! VEN! AQUA!

...There. On topic again. :wink:

xD Terra <3 Almost as good as Xemnas, but not quite.

Ughhh, for some reason I'm not as pumped as I was a few days ago! This sucks.... I feel like I'm supposed to be sooo excited right now, seeing as the opening scene might be released soon, and it's getting closer to the release date. Maybe I'm just too tired.

I don't know, is it considered advertising if I post the song here?

I think you're allowed. People post Youtube videos on here all the time,.

Trimms

The password is probably BBS or Aqua's tits or something.
Orキングダムハーツ バース バイ スリープ

SuperSailorEarth

i love how this thread started out as nothing and has the Tags that it does and now its like the offical BBS Spoiler thread

Trimms

Shoulda been here at KH2 release when Maverick22 leaked the NA version of the game 2 weeks early.......there was like 500 or 600 guests alone...and 200 members...or something x__x

Holy shit that was amazing.
Old account.
I hope this doesn't end up being a double post, but at the speed of this thread I highly doubt it.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
Shoulda been here at KH2 release when Maverick22 leaked the NA version of the game 2 weeks early.......there was like 500 or 600 guests alone...and 200 members...or something x__x

God I didn't leave my computer for hours once I realized what was going on. Going back and forth between KHI and youtube, it was a long night.

maian

I might end up resorting to piracy and end up playing this despite not knowing any Japanese at all. I probably won't make it far. ;o

...And by piracy, I mean sailing to Japan and firing cannonballs at game stores until they hand me a copy. Nothing to do with the internet, naturally.

Goat

if someone can figure out what type of program a torrent/rar hash is made out of i can crack it
anyone privy to what type of hash were dealing with?

Really?

THE PASSWORD? I PASSED SOMETHING LIKE THAT UP WHEN I FOUND IT
*digs back into history*

yay.jpg

TheBigBoss91

Website
www.myspace.com
this is quite possibly the greatest thread ever. currently in the process of hacking my bros psp 3000 (i have the phat) for an optimal playing experience :D cant wait for the iso!!!!!

Takarifan101

Gosh I left the computer and like a million posts popped up! GO GO GO!
RIOT! RIOT! RIOT!
WHAT DO WE WANT?
Bith by sleep!
When do we want it?
SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back