• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Re: Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions

Originally Posted by eric1018
How come neoshadows fight Ven, aren't they heartless? I thought they didn't exist yet. And if purebloods did exist, then why weren't there many of them around then?

I believe that Heartless have always existed, just not as much so until after the Unverse were destroyed. (Somebody said this on one thread; I might not be right.)

sleepfast

Website
myspace.com

Alright, this is my first time posting here after lurking for awhile; I have a question? xD

According to the secret ending, Sora has to help those who were tormented? I've heard many people named, like Axel, Xion, Namine, Roxas, etc etc, but how would Xion, who was absorbed by Roxas, who was later absorbed by Sora, need to be saved? That goes for Namine, too.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

Those people who named Xion and Namine were probably wrong. Anyway, in the secret ending I believe Sora goes off to save people who are sad. I always assumed this was Aqua and Ven.

SuperSailorEarth

Does anyone have anything on the Beings With Hearts of Pure Light? or did they try and scrap this too... whats their connections to the PoH?

Kentsu13

I believe that Heartless have always existed, just not as much so until after the Unverse were destroyed. (Somebody said this on one thread; I might not be right.)

ya i agree i tihn kthey exist in rod and liek soem1 said in another psot that MX brought some over thr corridors of dark and the only reason y theres so much now is bc of terranorts experiments

Romi

what secret ending are they talking about

The secret ending for BbS. By the way, what were the other purposes for TAV to use armor apart from protection? I recall during one interview, one video game devoloper (it wasn't Nomura) stated that they use their armor for other purposes as well.

Mr Yippie

Is there a boss rush mode in Mirage Arena? I swore I saw the Magic Mirror's silhouette.

FadedSunrise

How did Braig lose his eye and get those scars?
-Braig trapped Master Xehanort and forced Terra to fight him. In order for Terra to win he had to accept the darkness within his heart. Using dark energy he shot Braig at point blank with a dark energy orb. In order to protect his other eye, Braig turned his head when Terra shot at him again.

I read this, but I still have a question. I just saw the Braig vs. Terra=Terra uses dark energy cut scene, but I still don't get Braig's motivation. Why does he trap Master Xehanort? Isn't he working with Master Xehanort?(Or so I heard somewhere on the boards).

From what my limited Japanese understands, he says something about wanting the key blade. Then says that Terra shouldn't attack him, or he'll harm MX. Terra doesn't, then gets beaten down. MX later shouts at Terra to fight, or...something about Master Eraqus/ (kyoudai deshi?-->other disciples that he sees as siblings?...o_O)

State

Awards

Is there a boss rush mode in Mirage Arena? I swore I saw the Magic Mirror's silhouette.

The Mirage Arena is battling enemies alongside friends or alone to gain whatever the currency of the arena is and buy new staff for the characters. You can also level-up in there.

Takarifan101

I read this, but I still have a question. I just saw the Braig vs. Terra=Terra uses dark energy cut scene, but I still don't get Braig's motivation. Why does he trap Master Xehanort? Isn't he working with Master Xehanort?(Or so I heard somewhere on the boards).

From what my limited Japanese understands, he says something about wanting the key blade. Then says that Terra shouldn't attack him, or he'll harm MX. Terra doesn't, then gets beaten down. MX later shouts at Terra to fight, or...something about Master Eraqus/ (kyoudai deshi?-->other disciples that he sees as siblings?...o_O)

People beleive that MX and Braig were actually workign together hence his attitude twoards Xehanort at the secret ending

MeggieKeyblader

Didn't MX tell Braig to tie him up, in order to get Terra to use his darkness to defeat Braig and release MX? Because I doubt Braig is powerful enough to tie up MX against MX's will, yknow?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Didn't MX tell Braig to tie him up, in order to get Terra to use his darkness to defeat Braig and release MX? Because I doubt Braig is powerful enough to tie up MX against MX's will, yknow?

Most likely and after that fight, Braig was piss off with MX and start shooting at him with Arrowguns but was deflected by MX.

Also, I heard that some people says that when Aqua destroyed the X-Blade, it split into two KK which is the Kingdom Key and Kingdom Key D.

Is this true?

Last edited:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Don't forget Yen sid is a Keyblade Master.

B

brosandi

It also needs to be updated since the Last Episode shed more light on how Terranort and Aqua's Armor ended up in RG.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Most likely and after that fight, Braig was piss off with MX and start shooting at him with Arrowguns but was deflected by MX.

Also, I heard that some people says that when Aqua destroyed the X-Blade, it split into two KK which is the Kingdom Key and Kingdom Key D.

Is this true?

I doubt it the would ruin the mechanism for locking the DTD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back