• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) Is it possible?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordsaint

Dude, they're the same person. terranort was MX controlling terra's body. and xemnas was the nobody of Xehanorts heatless. MX/terranort is just the somebody of Xemnas.

Swordsaint

And they researched the heart and memories. This is what some of the apprentices were interested in, the memories of Xehanort the apprentice. They studied both the heart and memories. What's to say they didn't find something

Awards
And that could be in the next installment of the secret secret Ansem reports, in which, they explain everything :D lawls

True Reflection

If what you are saying is true, how then would the whole process of becoming a nobody and a heartless benefit MX as a WHOLE. Either his xemnas would have become merged with kh, as you said, or xehanort would have been filled with darkness from it. either way, a part of him fails, which leads me to believe, they did not realise the presence of each other, hens, not part of MX's master plan.

seifbugazia

just think about it, do you really think that MX's master plan was just to take over terra's body or something much more sinester

Swordsaint

yeah

but isn't this how it's always gone? hidden agena in first game is seemingly random compared to the next, but then reports sort it all out? it's very possible.

That's what I am saying though, what did they achieve that we know of? Nothing. Xehanorts heartless failed at what we were led to believe his goals were, and so did xemnas.

There must be something behind what they even TRIED to achieve. Remember, Xemnas' KH was somewhat artificial. Why would he attempt to merge with an artificial KH?

there has to be more going on with MX

Namine has taught us that memories NEVER disappear, but rather they're hidden within the depths of the heart. What was Xehanort studying? oh! Thats right, the heart!

djam2410

kind of off topic, but i think that when xemnas was in the room with aqua's armor, i think

it was more of him thanking the armor and remembering it saving him, a

rather then him recovering memories;

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I think a lot of people are ruling out the Braig factor. Nomura said himself people aren't paying enough attention to Braig. If Nomura pointed him out like, there has to be something behind the scenes. And also, didn't MX tell Terra during their 'heart to heart' chat that his plans are already lined up or something like that?

Next, although I myself feel it's far fetched, I think the way Sora happened to defeat XH first and later defeat Xemnas, completing the formula for them to reconnect(Kill the heartless then the nobody), couldn't have been a coincidence. I think it was stated that nothing in the series is a coincidence. His heartless and nobody were made at the same time, so why couldn't it have been vice versa? Can the equation for reconnection can be worked backwards?( Kill the nobody then the heartless)

Swordsaint

It can be done backwards according the directors secret report, however it was said that it would be much harder for them to reconnect.

I agree about Braig too.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
His heartless and nobody were made at the same time, so why couldn't it have been vice versa? Can the equation for reconnection can be worked backwards?( Kill the nobody then the heartless)
Yes it can, though it's alittle rarer.
VIII - When the Heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?

When Heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the Organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after Heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody, when there is no container for the heart it resorts to a state of suspension.

In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the Heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
When Braig 'died' in KH2, he acted so cocky till the end... I think he had some more up his sleeve... that could also tie into a possible plan MX had along his faithful follower Braig while he wasn't 'there' to fulfill them himself.

~Avant~

I'm almost positive that Xehanort planned it all out. He probably assumed that if a complication occured when he fused with Terra, you know a side-effect risk, he probably already took into account that his memories would be lost, it was a calculated risk that he took into account, thus Braig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back