• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Um, Tron = Rinzler soooooooo he doesn't remember anything anyways.

Rinzler is the Original Tron. KH2 Tron was a copy of the Original Tron, just as the MCP was a copy of the original MCP.

Tron: Legacy takes place in The Grid. A separate system in which Flynn created, he took Original Tron from the ENCOM program and input him into The Grid to act as his head of security.

Original Tron and KH2 Tron does not equal the same person, so obviously neither would have recollections have the events that take place in their worlds.
Meaning Original Tron (Rinzler) does not know Sora, because he has never met Sora.
KH2 Tron should actually know the events of Original Tron's ENCOM story....but that's not really important atm.

KH2 Tron is not Rinzler. KH2 Tron is still the same old same old Tron (as far as we know).

Even if Rinzler is KH2 Tron, he would not remember any of the events that took place in KH2, since Tron had his memory wiped and his program reset/corrupted when he underwent the change into Rinzler.

EternalDreamer

He let go of the darkness or something and that made Riku lose the power.

Lea probably is utilising the darkness still.

Riku still kinda uses darkness. He even has a Dark Impulse command style in DDD. Not sure what the requirements are for creating CoD's though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Lea's not in the Realm of Sleep. Guess he don't need no saving like people though.

Maybe, he's part of saving Roxas and Xion. Like, the way they are saved is being reunited.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm pretty sure Lea was a Nobody in that scene and Ienzo/Lexaeus were themselves.

Er, so in other words, you're saying even though he's introducing himself as Lea, he's actually Axel, whereas the other two are indeed Ienzo and Aeleus.

Just the way you phrased was rather awkward, but no, they're ALL Somebodies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
He let go of the darkness or something and that made Riku lose the power.
In other words Nomura felt it was too convenient for Riku to keep that power so he came up with a bull crap reason for why Riku can not use it even though we clearly see Riku using darkness based moves in the game :/.

EternalDreamer

I'm pretty sure Lea was a Nobody in that scene and Ienzo/Lexaeus were themselves.

Well, how would that work? Ienzo and Aeleus would've come back after KH2, and Axel had already sacrificed himself at that point. I think it's Lea in both scenes tbh. And since he's using CoD's to get around, he still needs to wear the black coat.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
In other words Nomura felt it was too convenient for Riku to keep that power so he came up with a bull crap reason for why Riku can not use it even though we clearly see Riku using darkness based moves in the game :/.
Lol, I dunno. I forget the "reasoning" Mickey gave Riku when he couldn't open the portal.

Not everything in this game has to be after KH2, ya know >.> It could be a flashback for all we know.
Oh we know. But answer me this. If those two are somebodies, and that's Axel, how is that possible?

Nobodies number 5 and 6 were created before number 8.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
BECAUSE ANSEM COPIED TRON AND THE PROGRAM. SPACE PARANOIDS IS A COPY. READ THE INFO ALREADY POSTED gaaah.

Sorry. So that would mean that Tron hasn't met Sora, only the copy has. Hmm, didn't Mickey, Donald, and Goofy also not know Sora in the trailer?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I didn't say it wasn't important just that for the plot of this game Riku's connection to Xehanort is even more importat. Yes we know Terra gave him the Keyblade and all that jazz but what's ambigous is Riku's connection to Young Xehanort and there eerily similar past.

Yes actually I like to think that since Xion and Roxas are there ownsleves that they have there own hearts. And as for Ventus well I'll go back to what I said about Riku that maybe for this game it's really not important? And perhaps there saving that little bit for KH3 but I'm not saying they'll completely neglect TAV since we've only really seen a few scenes from what look likes the beginning section of the game TAV could very well be shown down the line.

Agreed.

Could be...as DDD is said to lay the groundwork for KH III, yet that would also mean that Sora and Riku have to learn something about Terra.
If I remember correctly Nomura said that the actual saving of the tormented ones with take place in KH III nonetheless, so we may just learn about everyone's torment here + MoM + Ansem's data (key for saving) + Xehanort's new schemes and just how many of him are friggin' running around (with a tag-along Vanitas it seems).

I already had a similar discussion about that with goldpanner, it could be possible since Nomura hinted about a new heart being born in Data-Sora in Coded, Xemnas made a comment this way in the trailer etc. If Xion and Roxas (and Naminé maybe too) managed to gain own hearts somehow, it had to happen when they fused with Sora and Kairi and for them to be truly capable to live as independent entities they have to be "born from sleep".
For this to be possible though they had to go to sleep first though, requiring them to disappear once since their first birth was incomplete.
On Ven I would certainly think though that it is important for Sora himself to know...he protected Ven's heart inside himself for several years. Not to mention Mickey made a comment on Ven's heart in the Re: Coded secret ending and Young Xehanort and Vanitas out of all people ask Sora about hearts he is harboring...there is something up...they just didn't want to show it...*ggg*

Yup, that's what I think as well, this game has still much more secrets to reveal down the line.

Someone should start a tally of how many times it's been said in the last two pages.

It can't be helped, this thread moves way too fast to keep fully track of things. lol.

Revolution

Sorry. So that would mean that Tron hasn't met Sora, only the copy has. Hmm, didn't Mickey, Donald, and Goofy also not know Sora in the trailer?

Mickey knows about the Keyblade, but the Mickey, Donald and Goofy in that world aren't the same as the ones in Disney Castle.

Think like the Donald and Goofy in Coded.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
So I guess many of those scenes with YX ansem and Xemnas happen earlier on the game which is great since that means there are still much more juicer scenes to come later into the game :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back