• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
But that's kinda why the go to the Court of Miracles....to warn the gypsies (Or something like that) and Clopin tries to execute them, calling them spies.
And the Court is in the game.....so why no Clopin.

I mean the story in game, I know in the movie itself that Clopin is a very important character. However, if you look at the main site, Las Cite Des Cloches already has all of its characters slots filled as compared to Traverse Town which hasn't been revealed yet because there are characters still unannounced.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I mean the story in game, I know in the movie itself that Clopin is a very important character. However, if you look at the main site, Las Cite Des Cloches already has all of its characters slots filled as compared to Traverse Town which hasn't been revealed yet because there are characters still unannounced.

Well then....that's a little saddening. Well in the movie he wasn't as important as Quasi or Frollo....there could still the be the possibility he'd be in it. Just not shown in any scans since he wouldn't be too important.

Which one of Quasi's gargoyle statue friends was it that had the crush on Djoli?
If this world ever makes a reappearance (Which it most likely will), and Donald visits it....I could see them choosing Donald to take the place of that Gargoyle's Crush....haha.
He's always subjected to those types of positions in the games it seems.

kupo1121

Awards
Which one of Quasi's gargoyle statue friends was it that had the crush on Djoli?
If this world ever makes a reappearance (Which it most likely will), and Donald visits it....I could see them choosing Donald to take the place of that Gargoyle's Crush....haha.
He's always subjected to those types of positions in the games it seems.

The gargoyles are in the game, but they aren't on the main site, so they are a good example of characters who aren't important enough to impact the KH story, but are still in the game. Djali could be like that, but highly doubt Clopin would be put in that type of position.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I wish these trailers didn't have those boxes around the main video. They're rather distracting.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
after watching the jump festa trailer 500 times in Japanese when I see the English one it will be the one that sounds like its in a Japanese because i have got used to the jap one

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I wish these trailers didn't have those boxes around the main video. They're rather distracting.

They don't really have much of a choice about putting them there, unfortunately.

3DS's resolution is really low (400x240!), and the trailers are designed to take up an entire projector-sized screen, so they need to put something around the realtime video. Granted, they could use some other kind of framing element that doesn't move, but they can't make the realtime stuff any bigger. =/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They don't really have much of a choice about putting them there, unfortunately.

3DS's resolution is really low (400x240!), and the trailers are designed to take up an entire projector-sized screen, so they need to put something around the realtime video. Granted, they could use some other kind of framing element that doesn't move, but they can't make the realtime stuff any bigger. =/
It's not that. They've done it for their past Kingdom Hearts trailers.And they aren't using 3DS resolution for the videos, they're using the footage from their computers before it gets downgraded, like how the scans for BBS were much better quality than the actual game.

When you watch other S-E videos in full screen, like Versus, it's so beautiful, you can take it all in. The boxes distract and cut down screen size. It really is unfortunate that they continue to choose it.

kupo1121

Awards
It's not that. They've done it for their past Kingdom Hearts trailers.And they aren't using 3DS resolution for the videos, they're using the footage from their computers before it gets downgraded, like how the scans for BBS were much better quality than the actual game.

When you watch other S-E videos in full screen, like Versus, it's so beautiful, you can take it all in. The boxes distract and cut down screen size. It really is unfortunate that they continue to choose it.

A lot of people upload videos to Youtube without the boxes and if you fullscreen it, I think it looks great in 720p without the boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back