• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidus14

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

The bbs trailer was 7:21 lenght.. and there is so much shown in that trailer.. almost all wordls.. so maybe..

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

It's the KH fanbase, they whine over everything.

That is why you put them in concentration camps. Really it would solve everything.

OT:

The Japanese sure do love their long trailers. I'm looking forward to it however, since it's from the Osaka Team (and frankly, they should be making KH3. Not the Versus Team).

KHplaya

Yay this has completely made my day...hopefully we dont have to wait forever to see it :D

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

That is why you put them in concentration camps. Really it would solve everything.

OT:

The Japanese sure do love their long trailers. I'm looking forward to it however, since it's from the Osaka Team (and frankly, they should be making KH3. Not the Versus Team).

You're a sick puppy for the frist thing and the second thing, who cares.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

Cool, can't wait.

*continues listening to DDD Dearly Beloved on repeat*

When was this released? I'm listening to it on YouTube right now. Judging by the "circus" feel of the music at 1:27, I'm guessing this game won't be as "sad" as Birth By Sleep was.

I like BBS's rendition of Dearly Beloved best, but hopefully this will grow on me.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

You're a sick puppy for the frist thing

Boo-hoo. It happened over seventy years ago.

and the second thing, who cares.

You seem to. You quoted it.

What's your reason for believing this?

And Ethy, thanks!!

My personal opinion: Kingdom Hearts II should really disqualify the team from touching a game. Buut I'm just impressed with the Osaka Team as a whole that I think it'll be sad if they don't handle a console KH game imo.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I'm sure I'll love the trailer, but calling it now that a lot of folks here will whine a few months from now how the trailer gave the whole game away... >>;;

People are gonna whine if it doesn't show enough info and they'll whine if they get too much info...I see video game maker's plight now -__-

It's the KH fanbase, they whine over everything.

Not just the KH fanbase, every fanbase of every game out there *cough* Sonic *cough*

I think we're gonna see a lot of instant images, a kinda "shocking" reveal of some sort. Some quick story bits and a lot of gameplay mechanics.

I hope that shocking reveal has to do with The World Ends With You. I mean, don't get me wrong, I really do like new worlds and all, but I really want to see TWEWY....

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I hope that shocking reveal has to do with The World Ends With You. I mean, don't get me wrong, I really do like new worlds and all, but I really want to see TWEWY....

That isn't really shocking if we already know the characters are in the game. I think anything shocking would be a FF character since people seem convinced there won't be any (which is silly to me since FFXIII-2 and Type-0 just came out and I honestly expect SE to use DDD as a marketing tool for one of those games in some way)

kupo1121

Awards

That isn't really shocking if we already know the characters are in the game. I think anything shocking would be a FF character since people seem convinced there won't be any (which is silly to me since FFXIII-2 and Type-0 just came out and I honestly expect SE to use DDD as a marketing tool for one of those games in some way)

*cough* Reapers *cough* That is more along the lines of what I hope too see. We already have a photo of Beat and Josh, and we know Neku lost Shiki, so they are in the game. However, I kind of want to see Minamimoto or Konishi, etc.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

*cough* Reapers *cough* That is more along the lines of what I hope too see. We already have a photo of Beat and Josh, and we know Neku lost Shiki, so they are in the game. However, I kind of want to see Minamimoto or Konishi, etc.

Reapers aren't THAT shocking. A ton of us already expect to see one (and lolol Beat was a Reaper so lolol)

kupo1121

Awards

Reapers aren't THAT shocking. A ton of us already expect to see one (and lolol Beat was a Reaper so lolol)

I don't know why but I never really see him as one...however, expecting them doesn't mean they'll definitely be in the game, so a confirmation would be great for me xP

UltimaJackpot

I mean, you can't really have a Reaper's game without a Reaper. Might as well go with a popular one.

I'm personally hoping for Mr. H/Panthera Cantus as a bonus boss or something, though

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Oh god, I said to myself not to watch trailers to avoid spoilers, now they make a 8 min long trailer... this is gonna be hard as hell o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back