• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

i think it was the "sleep" pics... i havent seen them before

ALSO:
please be legitT^T

Overall plot
Sora and Riku have been summoned by Master Yen Sid to take their Mark of Mastery exam due to the return of Xehanort being on the horizon. Their exam consists of the two entering the Realm of Sleep and Yen Sid declares he will recognize the two as masters if they successfully emerge from the Realm of Sleep. The worlds in the Realm of Sleep have not fallen to darkness, but sleep and it is up to the two to restore order to these worlds so as to possibly awaken them so they can exist in the Realm of Light again. Meanwhile Xehanort has returned to his body as well as the rest of organization 13 but he seems to be striking them down for some unknown reason.

Pretty much everything except for that last sentence about Xehanort and Organization XIII is pretty spot on. If Sora and Riku can reawaken the sleeping worlds successfully and return from the RoS, Yen Sid will recognize them as Masters.

Errr, I should go and edit the synopsis article to clarify things.

blueheart

Bronze Member

They weren't posted here,*or I didn't see it*, so since they're new, I'd thought I'd link it.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Rest of the Org? F**K! I have see that bitch Larxene, and that pink bastard Marly. Deymix had better get out of the way this time.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The rest of the Organization... but why is Xehanort striking them down?

Most likely some guy misunderstood the flashback sequence from the end of the TGS trailer.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Axel doesn't have his tattoos?

Dang it! I think they're sexy and I'm asexual!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

I guess Xehanort is going to go after Lea. I wounder how that will end...

Edit: Or, wait. Is that is misinterpretation?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

The rest of the Organization... but why is Xehanort striking them down?

If he's striking them down....does that mean the scene we saw in the last trailer we had was present...and not in the past like most people thought?

I hope not...that means that Even, Ienzo, and Braig would all be dead......and two out of those three were kinda important (IMO, Ienzo and Braig).
Also would pose questions as to why Ienzo looked like a kid then, and still what was up with Zexion looking around 16-19.....

Most likely some guy misunderstood the flashback sequence from the end of the TGS trailer.

Nvm......

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Adding to the puddle of KH fan-drool over the prospect of an 8 minute long trailer.

So, is Vanitas's inclusion in the game an indication that Sora's going to run into him at some point? That should be fun.

Lastly, beyond excited for Xion's return.

Thank you, Jump Festa, and everyone covering it.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

blueheart posted the link, and i checked out all the reblogged stuff~ credit goes to blue heart for that. i
just pointed out the awesome teaser-y goodness is all xD

Well dang, if this isn't some kind of flashback and this stuff is taking place in the present then that is some awesome stuff right there. I bet he goes after Marluxia and Larxene's somebodies first for trying to betray him, if this is taking place in the present.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Late to the party.

>Tron Legacy *dies*
>All of the main TWEWY characters *dies*
>8 minute trailer coming *dies*
>Release is 3 months away *dies*

Status