• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

Toy Story has been called for the last two events and nothing has shown up. If you want to discuss future worlds, use the official world thread.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

You know, forums have threads for a reason. You know, so you can discuss different topics.

Dale

To be honest, this is exactley why I hate these closed theater trailers. They cause the trolls to come out.

Same here : / i dont mean to be annoying guys, its just I wish the Japanese would consider the fanbase outside of well Japan.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Same here : / i dont mean to be annoying guys, its just I wish the Japanese would consider the fanbase outside of well Japan.

Most do, Square Enix does not.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

They are. Why do you think they're releasing the trailer this week? They could have said no to releasing it.

Dale

Look guys, im sorry to the staff for over the weekend, but I kinda feel unwelcomed here I mean its hard enough as it is to find people who love the games as much as I do so try to bare with me as a person? :)

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

I do.
Look guys, im sorry to the staff for over the weekend, but I kinda feel unwelcomed here I mean its hard enough as it is to find people who love the games as much as I do so try to bare with me as a person? :)

This is not the place to discuss it.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

lol,You make it sound like the trailer was exclusive for all of Japan or something. Even if it was shown out side of the country it would still be in closed theater, most likely.
We've had a good flow of information already, just ponder that for a while.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It's fine. To remedy that, you should try and enter the conversation topics happening at the current time :)

Now back on topic, yeah DC I remember that wait. It was awful.

Dale

It's fine. To remedy that, you should try and enter the conversation topics happening at the current time :)

Yeah :) Im in the UK at the moment so im guessing you guys are sprawled out across the US and beyond haha XD mind if I call you Ethy?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Anyone wanna make bets to what world is gonna be shown first that we dont already know? :)
Im calling... Toy Story XD

Haven't you read all the trailer impressions already?

edit:

Ethnic Woman said:
Besides the PV we'll get today at JF, we'll be getting an 8min long one within the week.

Well, a full translation of that tweet would be more like:

At Jump Fiesta today, besides the new trailer playing at the open theatre, there's a long version playing at the screen for the waiting line for the KH3D & Theatrhythm demos. The long version for KH3D is an epic 8 min or so, so definitely please come see, okay? At the beginning of next week we plan to put it on the official site, too. @Nomura

I post translations of all the _KINGDOMHEARTS tweets here, btw.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah, we'll be finding out more info on the Tron: Legacy world. I'm so excited! Tron lines! What if there is Daft Punk music remixed by Yoko Shimomura? I find it funny that Tron: Legacy has two Kingdom Hearts references (The Sea of Simulation looking like the Dark Meridian, and Tron City's layout being similar to that of TWTNW)

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Wonder%20Nyan%20Plushie.jpg

So how about that Wandanyan plushie? I want it so baddddddd. :D

Here's to hoping they make all kinds of Dream Eater plushies. I'd buy them all. :3

Dale

Gosh guys, just had a realization. This trailer is the second last time were gonna be hyped for a trailer at jump festa for KH :( thats if your following after 3 but Idk about that for myself...

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

Yeah, we'll be finding out more info on the Tron: Legacy world. I'm so excited! Tron lines! What if there is Daft Punk music remixed by Yoko Shimomura? I find it funny that Tron: Legacy has two Kingdom Hearts references (The Sea of Simulation looking like the Dark Meridian, and Tron City's layout being similar to that of TWTNW)

i dont want to get my hopes up but plz... raptor jesus grant my wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back