• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
[video=youtube;IPtX25lSRmE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPtX25lSRmE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1[/video]

KH3D_JF12PV_LONGver. - YouTube

boss trailer is boss

5:08 FANGASM! FANGASM! FANGAAAAASSSSSMMMMMMM!!!!!

6:19 THEY'RE BAAAACCCK *squeals* And Zexion's an adult.....

DAT ENDING! HOOOOLLLLLLYYYY SHEEEEEEEEETTTT!

*tries to keep composure* I demand a trailer with subtitles nao!

blueheart

Bronze Member
am5qit.jpg

They improved CGI Kairi a lot in this. Especially the eyes, it's not all blue like in the previous ones.
In fact, all the characters improved in their CGI forms. It's just more noticeable with Kairi.

I know this pose of them is found in the manga, but I can't find the image for the life of me.

Youniquee

Awards
[video=youtube;Zlex8ja2eNI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlex8ja2eNI[/video]

For people who missed the subbed version. (Didn't see this in the first post)

EDIT: Ninja'ed by Amazing xD

Amazing

am5qit.jpg

They improved CGI Kairi a lot in this. Especially the eyes, it's not all blue like in the previous ones.
In fact, all the characters improved in their CGI forms. It's just more noticeable with Kairi.

I know this pose of them is found in the manga, but I can't find the image for the life of me.

I know what you're talking about. It's in Kingdom Hearts vol.2 manga chapter 13(?)

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
am5qit.jpg

They really have improve. DI looks glorious in HD

Watanuki-kun

Website
www.fanfiction.net
That trailer... Was the best trailer of the series *squelled in joy like a school girl*

Ahm! Back to the point:

So... If Young Xehnort and Vanitas are in the game, how did clone Riku ended up here as well? I thought he was dead in Chain of memories XDDDDDD

MizuMikomi

Awards
By far the BEST trailer of the series, that was just... WOW.
Lea appearing in Disney Castle... older Zexion... that young Xehanort though, just... wow.

After them showing the CG scene of Sora Riku and Mickey fighting MX in the keyblade graveyard, I am honestly expecting that to be the final boss of Dream Drop Distance.

I don't see much else of a reason why they'd show it unless it had importance to this specific game.

So hyped now! Tron looked great, the Dive sequences looked amazing, the gameplay looks fun and addictive. I can't wait for this game now ~

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
Amazing trailer! Really was a joy to watch it. Had some spoilers in it, but eh, who cares? I loved the CGI scene with Mickey, Riku and Sora fighting MX at the Keyblade Graveyard. Foreshadowing, perhaps? I wonder how young Xehanort and Vanitas will mess around with Sora and Riku in this story.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Really awesome trailer. It was quite a surprise to see so many familiar faces returning. I just keep hitting the replay button :p

SilenceTheTardis

Xemnas' final form looks so amazing pre-rendered! :O The scene in the Keyblade Graveyard with Sora and Riku fighting Xehanort hasn't happened yet, has it? Either forshadowing for KH3 or maybe the secret ending of DDD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back