• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

Where's the trailer you guys? 0.0

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Gotta give my thanks as well.

But daaamn...why do the news have to come when it's so late at night around my place...;_;

snow_flake40

Awards

Shamdeo let me go ahead and say thank you and to anyone else helping with bring us the news, we all really appreciate it.

Seconded. I really can't express how happy you've made me and everyone else here.

Also, do Sora and Riku swap when their Dream Eaters fall asleep or something? The site wouldn't imply that the Drop Gauge switches between the two if it wasn't like that in the game...

Dale

The site staff is helping me quite a bit with the news! :D

We're all in shock of some of this news, but it is coming from reliable sources.
If you guys announce toy story or atlantis or treasure planet just know it may be the best fangasm I ever have :)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Seconded. I really can't express how happy you've made me and everyone else here.

Also, do Sora and Riku swap when their Dream Eaters fall asleep or something? The site wouldn't imply that the Drop Gauge switches between the two if it wasn't like that in the game...

Wait...what happens when they fall asleep. Do they just sit there sleeping, or do they go away, does another dream eater replace them?

On a side note, 183 people viewing this thread...5 more till you know what...uhhhhhhhh!!! :_(

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Wait...what happens when they fall asleep. Do they just sit there sleeping, or do they go away, does another dream eater replace them?

On a side note, 183 people viewing this thread...5 more till you know what...uhhhhhhhh!!! :_(

Block some of the guests...lol.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

Some more tidbits of gameplay from various sources (people playing the demo now and there's info on it):

When the Drop gauge runs out, you switch from Sora to Riku.
There's a comical tone to messing up the Three Musketeers Reality Shift mode called "Wonder Comic"
The "Drop" multiplier also represents some sort of reward in battle as well like stat buffs and munny drop rate.

snow_flake40

Awards

No idea. Sham just said that they fall asleep when the gauge drops to zero. I'd say that Sora and Riku will also swap when it reaches zero so that their respective Dream Eaters can recharge or whatever, but I dunno.

EDIT: Heeey, they do swap! Called it.

Youniquee

Awards

I'm curious how fast this 'Drop Gauge' runs out...are we going to have switch every 10 seconds or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back