• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

SQEX☆GAL @sqexgal
Backstage Minnie discovers a treasure chest. It seems that Pete has lured Mickey and company into a trap set at the theater!

Mr Yippie

SQEX☆GAL @sqexgal
Riku drops down to the stage of the theater, where Pete and mickey and co are practicing something. Meanwhile, Riku chases the 3 baddies

we're going to be blueballed out of a Beagle Boys fight

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

Apparently they're both in the same world. Riku is near a stage and drops down (probably all mysterious-like lol) while Pete and Mickey are practicing or dueling. Riku is chasing after three enemies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Apparently they're both in the same world. Riku is near a stage and drops down (probably all mysterious-like lol) while Pete and Mickey are practicing or dueling. Riku is chasing after three enemies.

Beagle Boy fight I smell!!!

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

Seems like ArikaMiz got to the next map and then they ran out of demo time. There will probably be more impressions very soon.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

nothin on FFX remake? im hoping to hear somethin new.

I'll post that in the Final Fantasy section if there's news. There was some XIII-2 DLC news which you can read on finalfantasy.net where I post Final Fantasy news.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

Again I want to cite SQEXGal for the translations and ArikaMiz for being there and reporting this info. :>

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Again I want to cite SQEXGal for the translations and ArikaMiz for being there and reporting this info. :>

Thanks to them and everyone involved in bringing us this wonderful news, we would be clueless without you guys!!

Tuna Rum

I think it's quite interesting that Three Musketeers is confirmed as a world not long after a brand new Three Musketeer movie is released around the world (starring Orlando Bloom and Milla Jovovich). Sure the world and the new film have nothing in common but the story but still interesting to think about. That and Tron: Legacy's confirmation gives me the impression this game will have some Pop Culture influence much like KH2 had with PoTC and the original Tron. LOVIN IT!!! <3

Lady-Lee

Awards

I must say this news has really made my day. I never expected to see tron legacy in a kh game so that is a definite plus. Any word on the video yet?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Really many thanks for all that much info.

Despite any will to I can't stay on any longer (damn it).
I bet this thread will be at least 10 pages further by the time I can come on again...

snow_flake40

Awards

Really many thanks for all that much info.

Despite any will to I can't stay on any longer (damn it).
I bet this thread will be at least 10 pages further by the time I can come on again...

Yeah, I'm with you, Sephi. Me tired. :c

I'll be on again in about 6+ hours. Let's see how much news I miss in that time!

Lady-Lee

Awards

No matter how he looks it's going to be full of 3d riku gorgeousness! I'm curious about this 3 musketeers world though. And the only reason for the curiosity is because I can't watch the vids at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back