• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

I LEFT THIS THREAD AT 8.30 THIS MORNING AND IT WAS AT 5 PAGES. HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE MAKE IT TO 44. NOW I HAVE TO READ EVERY PAGES BECAUSE I'M A GOOD FANBOY >:|

Don't bother. Did the same and didn't really miss anything. Just read the home page like Ethnic Woman said.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'm getting that unicorn Dream Eater and naming it some MLP name. Like Twilight, or Apple, or maybe I'll make it something from Adventure Time like LORD MONOCHROMICORN. Okay, stopping~

^
Example of what to do if you want Lancelot to ban you

I feel like switching back and forth between characters constantly will get aggravating. I wanna find out more about how it works. Will Sora just fall asleep in the middle of a boss battle?? Will there be ways to add time to the drop gauge? I know you can manually switch back but still with load times and etc, I have a bad feeling about it. I'm sure they'll make it work though. I'm just worrying too much.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Don't bother. Did the same and didn't really miss anything. Just read the home page like Ethnic Woman said.
When you're me, you HAVE to read the thread. I get headaches when I don't.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

I feel like switching back and forth between characters constantly will get aggravating. I wanna find out more about how it works. Will Sora just fall asleep in the middle of a boss battle?? Will there be ways to add time to the drop gauge? I know you can manually switch back but still with load times and etc, I have a bad feeling about it. I'm sure they'll make it work though. I'm just worrying too much.
I think enemies drop little drop gauge refill point thingies. I think.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

204...lol.

I would not be surprised if Ansem SoD pops up as well now...multiple Xehanort's anyone?
Ansem SoD was already shown in a previous trailer, as well as Xemnas. Don't get why people are surprised.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

I could only see the drop guage being annoying if it constantly interrupts the flow of battles for me. If the switch happens when I'm just walking around doing nothing in particular then that's fine.

I think enemies drop little drop gauge refill point thingies. I think.
Less reason for me to worry then. Just as long as they don't fall asleep in the middle of a fight.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Didn't people predict this, anyways? xD

Oh, this is what the "comic" style Reality Shift looks like

DKxrt.png

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

If Xion and Kairi are both in the game, I wonder if Hayden Panettiere will return to voice Kairi (I thought her being in BBS might be indicative of something) while Alyson Stoner plays Xion. Or if Hayden will also voice Xion. Or, obviously, Stoner might be voicing both of them again, but I wouldn't like that and I'm kind of rooting for the first possibility.
If they get Panettiere back, Stoner will still play Xion. That's what happened for the BBS secret ending.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

HOLY FUCK.
I am so happy right now.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards

Guys, it's quite clear to me that the "Afterlife" equivalent in KH is the Realm of Sleep.
So most of the characters that were defeated ("died" you could say) went into sleep, and reside in the realm of sleep.

Something along these lines. I don't know how that would fit with Axel(Lea) though, unless something happened when he was younger.

Would be cool if the Heartless half and the Nobody half meet in RoS and that triggers for something to happen out of the RoS. (I mean with Xehanort's halves, sorry wasn't clear)

Last edited:

KHfan16

Awards

CAN'T WAIT FOR 8MINS PV!!! this is gonna be awesome!!

wait....what!?!?!? AXEL!?!? TERRANORT!?!?! VANITAS!?!?!?O_O

Ikkin

Bronze Member

Something along these lines. I don't know how that would fit with Axel(Lea) though, unless something happened when he was younger.

With Axel, it might have something to do with what Nomura said about the Nobody-defeated-then-Heartless-defeated scenario vs. the Heartless-defeated-then-Nobody defeated scenario:

When Heartless are defeated, essentially the owner’s hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the Organization (There is a footnote here that says “In Kingdom Hearts II, after Heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of “people’s hearts”). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody and there is no container for the heart, it resorts to a state of suspension.

In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it’s a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the Heartless, the Nobody’s body is swallowed by Darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

Bolded part is the relevant bit. He kind of implies that it's more complicated for a Nobody/Heartless pair to return to their original form if the Nobody's body is destroyed before the Heartless is. Maybe the Realm of Sleep is what he came up with to allow those Nobodies to return to their human forms...?

Ixbran

*Making my first post in in what could be years since i made my account*

Wow, just wow. so much new info at once is epic win!

I come and check KHI.com from time to time and when i see new info i usually smile and leave. but knowing that Xion is making a return, i felt like coming back to this community!

: )

lets see, the new SE characters i dont really care for . for me KH is about disney so, in my personal opinion, this game dose not need characters from FF or TWEWY. but kudos to people who do enjoy their inclusion.

ecstatic at the news of Tron: Legacy and 3 Musketeers being included. makes me wonder if it takes place between Timless River and Disney Castle in terms of time line.

KHfan16

Awards

still at page 15

woah! Xion and Roxas?? Maleficient and Pete?!!?! TRON LEGACY WORLD FCUK YEAH!!!

OMG!! THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic

*Making my first post in in what could be years since i made my account*

Wow, just wow. so much new info at once is epic win!

I come and check KHI.com from time to time and when i see new info i usually smile and leave. but knowing that Xion is making a return, i felt like coming back to this community!

: )

lets see, the new SE characters i dont really care for . for me KH is about disney so, in my personal opinion, this game dose not need characters from FF or TWEWY. but kudos to people who do enjoy their inclusion.

ecstatic at the news of Tron: Legacy and 3 Musketeers being included. makes me wonder if it takes place between Timless River and Disney Castle in terms of time line.
Well, welcome back! Just like everyone else at KHI, once you join, you can NEVER escape.... You'll always come back, lol.
About the TWEWY thing, I never played the game myself, but I still think the crew kick ass. But I really do think Neku needs to eat a few Sea Salt Ice Creams while he's in the KH universe... But if his metabolism's anything like Roxas' and Xion's, he'll never gain any weight.
God, I'm so excited. When that trailer comes I'll die of excitement. IDK if Tron Legacy was good or not, but I like Space Paranoids in KH2, so I don't mind. The City of Bells is my dream come true. And Prankster's Paradise looks fun, too.
Now I'm gonna sit here and wait for the moment when the trailer appears, I see Toy Story/Robin Hood, and then piss my pants.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

Okay, now that Sign and Ethnic Woman have gone to bed so they can get up earlier and provide more coverage, don't ask too many silly questions guys, otherwise I'll start deleting your posts, okay? :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Okay, now that Sign and Ethnic Woman have gone to bed so they can get up earlier and provide more coverage, don't ask too many silly questions guys, otherwise I'll start deleting your posts, okay? :3
Lancelot, who is Sora? Where is the real Mickey? Is he asleep in Castle Oblivion with Terra? LOL OMG THAT UNICORN LOOKS LIKE MY LITTLE---- *is shot*.

I understand, sir! I am curious about how they'd bring Xion back, since no one, not even Roxas remembers her. It would be nice if the first scene we see of both of them, is them sitting together eating ice cream. It goes with Roxas' line "Who will I eat ice cream with?"

Oh, and I needs "FLYNN LIVES" posters in Traverse Town and other worlds. If Sora talks about it with Mickey, then there can be those posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back