• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraKing3

Banned
Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

Master Xehanort, the skilled keyblade master form has changed. He stood in the way of keyblade wielders from before who fought to protect the light, and has yet to be stopped.

The screen is spit in half, left is Sora, and to the right is Riku.
Sora: This is...
Riku: This is...
Sora: Traverse Town?
Riku: Traverse Town?
Riku: My clothes changed...
Sora: My clothes changed!
Sora: Riku! Oi!
Riku: Sora!
Joshua: Well, it seems like we’ve both have been seperated when arriving in this world.
Sora to Neku: Noise?... What’s your name?
Sora: Neku... Sakuraba... That’s an interesting name!
Neku: I don’t think it’s so interesting.
Shiki and Riku
Shiki while holding Mr. Mew: You came to rescue weak little me, didn’t you? Mr. Knight!
Riku: Huh, Knight?! That’s not what I am!
Shiki: ...you seriously shouldn’t be so embarrassed.
Mickey: Maleficient, what are you trying to accomplish?
Maleficient: Do you know Xehanort?
Mickey: Why would I know him?
Maleficient: I found out from him, about the worlds 7 ones of pure light. With the 7 in my grasp, the worlds would be mine.
Go to the imprisoned Pinocchio
Pinocchio: Huh? My nose, what happened?!
Jiminy: It’s surely because you told a lie.
Pinocchio: That’s not true! There was a guy in a black coat. He was messing with Sora.
Notre Dome priest(?) approaches Quasimodo: It can’t be helped that you must leave here. It is for your own safety...
Hanging his head, Quasimodo turns over in his bed.
3 Musketeers World
Sora: This is a keyblade!
Mickey: Shh! I know. It came from another world. To be honest, that’s the reason why I’m in this world to be a Musketeer.
While inclining his head, Sora replies: You don’t remember being a king in your world?
Riku opens a large chest, and inside is Minnie!
Riku: Minnie!
Rhyme with a floating moogle.
Rhyme: My memory!... I have to go back right now.
Beat: Get out! Dream eaters!
A dream eater appears in front of the approaching Beat.
Sora: Neku, that’s a dream eater?
Neku: Ah, you can fight them too, right?
Suddenly, a man in a black coat and dream eaters appear.
Sora: You!
Neku: This isn’t the time to talk!
At his shout, the black coated man faces Sora and springs down at him. Poised to take the attack, Sora suddenly becomes drowsy and collapses
Sora: ...what, why did I suddenly become so... tired...
(In the next shot, Sora appeared in a world playing a shooting game. Then in a carriage, Sora attacks at the dream eaters)
(Yen Sid)
In the beginning, while the worlds engulfed in darkness were reborn, their rebirth was in complete and the worlds fell into slumber. Even though the worlds have gates to them, the heartless could never enter through them. Therefore, in the heartless stead and another threat from the darkness existed. Those were the ones who devour dreams; the dream eaters. Within them, there are the Nightmares that plant bad dreams, and the ones who eat the nightmares; the good spirited Spirits. These are the two creatures that exist in this world instead of the heartless. These creatures that live on the opposite side of the world’s gate, with the dream eaters guidance you can find the Key to Sleep.
(During this shooting game and battles were playing
(Pre-render movie) Fighting with Xemnas, Sora/Riku, Axel, Roxas, Xion, Kairi, Namine, DiZ
Sora and Riku in Destiny Island
Sora: Yen Sid said, the worlds that cannot wake from their dreams... if they can’t wake up, they won’t be able to be reborn.
Joshua: It’s the same, however, it may be different for other worlds, if it’s only one is impossible to say, get it?
Riku: Dream?
Scene of Pinocchio being swallowed by the whale.
In the 3 Musketeer’s world: Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Sora
Mickey, facing Pete onboard a steamboat: Over there is Pete!
Joshua: Didn’t Mickey give up on you? If he gave up one you, isn’t that the same as giving up on the worlds?
Riku: What the hell are you saying?
Axel, Ienzo, Eleaus are in sight
Axel (in black coat): I came here to look, because I always get stuck with the dirty work.
3 Musketeer world
Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Sora collectively point their swords: All for one, and one for all!
Riku to Quasimodo: You can’t tell what a person is like just from looking at them. I have a friend too who can see right through me into my heart.
Sora to Joshua: It’s okay, because Riku heart and mine will always be connected. That’s why the feeling you had must be connected.
Riku before the dark hooded man: What are you?
The man lifts off his hood revealing that same face as Riku.
Riku: !! Me?!
Xemnas: Within a being with no heart, a heart dwells...
Sora: Even you guys can have hearts?
Axel, with his head raised: My name is Lea. Got it memorized? (He calls himself Lea, but he’s the black organization Axel)
Riku: You... Who are you?
In front of him is Terranort
Terranort faces Sora: Your heart also wasn’t trapped?
Sora: Your the guy from before! What did you just say?!
Terranort / Vanitas: You heart is the exception!

Detailed trailer description from KH13.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

Lancelot, who is Sora? Where is the real Mickey? Is he asleep in Castle Oblivion with Terra? LOL OMG THAT UNICORN LOOKS LIKE MY LITTLE---- *is shot*.

>_______>

I understand, sir! I am curious about how they'd bring Xion back, since no one, not even Roxas remembers her. It would be nice if the first scene we see of both of them, is them sitting together eating ice cream. It goes with Roxas' line "Who will I eat ice cream with?"

Hmm yeah... Well we got something kinda from a Famitsu article recently written which insinuates that Xion and Roxas are fighting as someone falls through the center of a spiral staircase. Ethy, Sign and I all thought that could really only be the staircase from CO shown in the end-of-CoM artwork and the KH2 opening.

Oh, and I needs "FLYNN LIVES" posters in Traverse Town and other worlds. If Sora talks about it with Mickey, then there can be those posters.

Heh, I thought the exact same thing :p

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Hmm yeah... Well we got something kinda from a Famitsu article recently written which insinuates that Xion and Roxas are fighting as someone falls through the center of a spiral staircase. Ethy, Sign and I all thought that could really only be the staircase from CO shown in the end-of-CoM artwork and the KH2 opening.
Roxas: Who are you!? Why do you wear the Organization cloak??
Xion: Roxas, please. I don't want to fight you. We use to be best friends.
Roxas: Shut up!!!!!
*Sora falls into the middle, being stabbed by two keyblade*
GAME OVER.

Heh, I thought the exact same thing :p
It's what I was thinking of when I was walking around work :p

Ixbran

Well, welcome back! Just like everyone else at KHI, once you join, you can NEVER escape.... You'll always come back, lol.
About the TWEWY thing, I never played the game myself, but I still think the crew kick ass. But I really do think Neku needs to eat a few Sea Salt Ice Creams while he's in the KH universe... But if his metabolism's anything like Roxas' and Xion's, he'll never gain any weight.
God, I'm so excited. When that trailer comes I'll die of excitement. IDK if Tron Legacy was good or not, but I like Space Paranoids in KH2, so I don't mind. The City of Bells is my dream come true. And Prankster's Paradise looks fun, too.
Now I'm gonna sit here and wait for the moment when the trailer appears, I see Toy Story/Robin Hood, and then piss my pants.

thank you, its wonderful to be back

: )

and yes Robin Hood would be a wonderful world to viset, for multiple reasons. its a classic that should have been involved from the get go of the series.

another one id like to see is them incorporating little mermaid II. I want to see Melody and Morgana in this series, and i want to fight Morgana as a boss, would be so kick butt! and i am all for the City of Bells, i want to fight Frolo as a boss and beat the ever living day light out of him.

I would also love a world based off of Tangled, the Princess and The Frog or Enchanted.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

and yes Robin Hood would be a wonderful world to viset, for multiple reasons. its a classic that should have been involved from the get go of the series.

another one id like to see is them incorporating little mermaid II. I want to see Melody and Morgana in this series, and i want to fight Morgana as a boss, would be so kick butt! and i am all for the City of Bells, i want to fight Frolo as a boss and beat the ever living day light out of him.

I would also love a world based off of Tangled, the Princess and The Frog or Enchanted.
Hi, welcome welcome, welcome.-insert stupid joke here about your soul being in khi forever-

please discuss any and all world related discussion here:
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/164975-worlds-kingdom-hearts.html

Unless a certain world is related to a thread(Like Tron and T3M are here)

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Joshua: Didn’t Mickey give up on you? If he gave up one you, isn’t that the same as giving up on the worlds?
Riku: What the hell are you saying?
I'm right there with you Riku.

Riku before the dark hooded man: What are you?
The man lifts off his hood revealing that same face as Riku.
Riku: !! Me?!
Spooky.

Probably to early to say but this is shaping up to the best KH yet!!!

KHfan16

Awards

Riku facing Xemnas

Terranort facing Sora

SORA FCKING FACING VANITAS!!!!

OMFG!!

KHfan16

Awards

Riku facing Xemnas

Terranort facing Sora

SORA FCKING FACING VANITAS!!!!

OMFG!!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I'm right there with you Riku.

Um, if Mickey no longer believes in Riku, then one of the saviours of the worlds will feel like he's a bit lost then Riku won't perform to his best to save everything. So, Mickey giving up on Riku = Riku feeling depressed = Riku not saving all the worlds properly = worlds are dead.

My guess.

Lancelot

Awards

Where'd you get that?

And um, is Mickey no longer believes in Riku, then one of the saviours of the worlds will feel like he's a bit lost then Riku won't perform to his best to save everything. So, Mickey giving up on Riku = Riku feeling depressed = Riku not saving all the worlds properly = worlds are dead.

It's in the massive impression FF-Reunion posted a couple of hours ago. Kinda hard to translate properly with no full-fledged translators, so yeah ^^;

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's in the massive impression FF-Reunion posted a couple of hours ago. Kinda hard to translate properly with no full-fledged translators, so yeah ^^;
Yeah, I just started reading that so I edited my post.

Princess-Sammi

I desperately want the cat plushie now. Wonder if they'll release the bat as well.

I'm hoping for Isa's return - it had better happen.

Last edited:

Lancelot

Awards

I'm sure someone will eventually end up making a Komouri Bat plush is Square Enix don't~

MizuMikomi

Awards

Pre-rendered battle against Xemnas, with all of those characters...?

What on earth is that supposed to represent, Kingdom Hearts II? Or could it perhaps be something new that is related to/takes place in Dream Drop Distance?

Ah, so many questions, that will likely receive answers in the form of the PV next week. I suppose I'll just be patient and wait. All the while, foolishly hoping for some shaky cam footage, of course ~

Lancelot

Awards

Alright, I've translated as much as I can from the Famitsu impression. Keep in mind that some of it is guesswork, as the translations were a bit iffy, but the general gist of it all is there.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

I said I wouldn't spoil the game for myself, from what I've read I am totally confused...I'm going to try and avoid spoilers from this moment on..too much confusion..damn you Nomura.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Alright, I've translated as much as I can from the Famitsu impression. Keep in mind that some of it is guesswork, as the translations were a bit iffy, but the general gist of it all is there.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Thank you Lance. Interesting about Lexeaus and Maleficent talking about Master Xehanort's plans.

Are spoiler tags necessary though? We are in the most spoilerful place on the site which is in the most spoilerful section right now.

I said I wouldn't spoil the game for myself, from what I've read I am totally confused...I'm going to try and avoid spoilers from this moment on..too much confusion..damn you Nomura.

doesn't take much

Ho ho ho hahaha, first I friendly insult my friends on facebook, now i'm doing it to random members. I am in a jolly mood tonight.

Ixbran

i personally think the spoiler tags are unnecessary

were here to learn about information regarding jump festa, people who don't want to be spoiled have no reason to be here to begin with.

snow_flake40

Awards

Oh, so I didn't miss too much in my few hours absence. Sweet. From the descriptions, the trailer seems AWESOME. No way I can't not watch it now.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Is very disappoint that Tron seems to be the mini-game world this time round. So very disappoint... Hopefully it's just one minigame within the amazing, totally important world? And QUORRA <3 Hopefully Olivia Wilde will voice her... I love her. :3

Wait, Mickey DOES know something about Sora?? Ugh, headaches... And an opera? Hopefully it won't be as bad as...y'know...that other world...

Zexion in his BbS attire. Does that mean little Ienzo or older Zexion with new threads?

The scene with Roxas and Xion sounds AWESOME. Wantwantwant~

What's the score count with the amount of Xehanorts so far? There's been Ansem SoD, Xemnas, Terranort, and now Master Xehanort. My brain hurts.

Oh, and Vanitas in an Organization coat. Insanely intriguing. Can't wait for this trailer now!

And thank you to Lancelot and everyone for providing us all with KH goodness! Seriously, I can't express how awesome you all are.

And are spoiler tags really neccessary for a news thread? We've gone this far without using them... BUT I'M TOTALLY NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT ANYTHING BECAUSE I'M SO HYPED UP ON KH RIGHT NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back