• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Yippie

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

Was the TRON: legacy movie good? I've seen only tiny bits and pieces. I hope it doesn't ruin the game.

not really, but it sure looked nice and Jeff Bridges was cool

i hope he pops up

Ronldbx6

My reaction to "confirmation that that AXEL, YOUNG TERRANORT (with his face hidden under a familiar black hood), VANITAS, are seen in the trailer!" Also XION and ROXAS confirmation. Faints into seizure. omg!

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

The trailer ends with a boy appearing in an Organization cloak and eventually reveals his face to be none other than Vanitas!
YES! This naturally sets him up for the classic "Throw the cloak off in dramatic fashion to reveal new clothes".

Youniquee

Awards

Why do I suddenly feel that Sora meeting Vanitas is the 'shocking' ending? Nomura, y u reveal so early?

nubstyle

Was the TRON: legacy movie good? I've seen only tiny bits and pieces. I hope it doesn't ruin the game.

The movie was pretty decent, cept the ending was pretty crap. And if you ever wacth, dont watch it in 3d.

Cant wait to see Vanitas again!!!!!

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Why do I suddenly feel that Sora meeting Vanitas is the 'shocking' ending? Nomura, y u reveal so early?

No, I personally doubt it. I was confident we'd see Sora meeting Vanitas at some point ever since BBS came out in Japan in early 2010. I'm also pretty sure I wasn't the only one to expect seeing that sort of thing either.

roxas7

just read all 50 pages of this and my mind is blown im asking a 3ds for christmas

jmartin912

The movie was pretty decent, cept the ending was pretty crap. And if you ever wacth, dont watch it in 3d.

Cant wait to see Vanitas again!!!!!
I wonder how they're going to deal with the graphics. Since it was live action. I wonder if the 3DS will be able to handle it. :p

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Trailer Impressions are nice, but everyone commenting on the story aspect when I want gameplay aspects =/ Still I'm interested in that Tron Sub-World.

Also, I'll say this again. Nomura, why did you pick probably THE weakest Mickey Mouse film (Three Musketeers) to appear in KH3D? At least use Fantasia.

nikolasvanitas14

Trailer Impressions are nice, but everyone commenting on the story aspect when I want gameplay aspects =/ Still I'm interested in that Tron Sub-World.

Also, I'll say this again. Nomura, why did you pick probably THE weakest Mickey Mouse film (Three Musketeers) to appear in KH3D? At least use Fantasia.
i agree with you Fantasia would be a great addition ,also tron legacy ,my favorite film now in kingdom hearts hell yeah

Mr Yippie

bingo

these two world reveals have been surprisingly weak for KH, even if a Disney Castle/Town/Something world was expected to shove in Mickey and Co. (movie isn't that good either)

Tron Legacy is just a really lame pick

Theart

Awards

I do agree with this. I'd like to see more on the gameplay, but any new info is good for me.

Hmm... actually I can see the selected world working out if Nomura (and whoever the scenario writer is) gets creative and messes around with the film's plot a bit. The fact that this Mickey knows about Keyblades could work into this.

However, I do admit I'd LOVE to see Sorcerer Mickey. ;w; But to be honest, I would've gone with Mickey And The Beanstalk personally. It would be pretty epic to fight that lovable giant. <3

bingo

these two world reveals have been surprisingly weak for KH, even if a Disney Castle/Town/Something world was expected to shove in Mickey and Co.

Tron Legacy is just a really lame pick

I have to disagree. I personally liked Tron: Legacy. It's not amazing or anything, but it was still a fun film, and I happily welcome its presence in the game.

It really comes down to how it will be used in the game and how it differs from the movie. Sometimes, you -need- to stick with the movie to make it work right (For example, City of the Bells/Hunchback of Notre Dame), but it's also good to make creative original scenarios for other worlds too (KH1 Atlantica, Neverland and Halloween Town).

Last edited:

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

just finished reading everything I missed when I went to bed and I'm glad I didn't miss a cam version of the trailer.
so do anyone els think that the cloaked people (the organisation if they're stilled called that) will take the reapers place in the reaper game

Mr Yippie

I would've preferred the Prince and the Pauper to create a mystery surrounding the two Mickeys

or Lonesome Ghosts because that short is best short

hell a Christmas Carol world would've been better than this crap

Theart

Awards

I would've preferred the Prince and the Pauper to create a mystery surrounding the two Mickeys

I love The Prince and The Pauper, but I don't think it'd work for KH.

Lonesome Ghosts was an epic short, but it'd probably be too reminiscent of Timeless River to work. Besides, how would it really fit with the main plot? A small group of immature ghosts working with the main villains? I don't see it. Pete, on the other hand, is all to easy to be manipulated by the main villains.

And honestly? A Christmas Carol? I loved the Disney version with Scrooge McDuck, but seriously, it wouldn't work at all in KH. On a gameplay level, Three Musketeers makes sense, and with plot adjustments, could work well enough.

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

I think you're being way too negative about Tron: Legacy being a part of the game. Even if the movie sucks, I believe that Square can make it work in the game.

Mr Yippie

I think you're being way too negative about Tron: Legacy being a part of the game. Even if the movie sucks, I believe that Square can make it work in the game.

its not so much the fact that its in as much as it is the question as to why it was put in over other, potentially better things

I mean Nomura said something about "fan-requested" worlds, right? well uh we know four worlds now and I'm pretty sure fans only wanted one of them (Hunchback)

Theart

Awards

its not so much the fact that its in as much as it is the question as to why it was put in over other, potentially better things

I mean Nomura said something about "fan-requested" worlds, right? well uh we know four worlds now and I'm pretty sure fans only wanted one of them (Hunchback)

No, I've seen a number of requests all over the web asking for a Tron: Legacy world. Not nearly as much as Notre Dame, but there's been a number of fans hoping for T:L. Same for Pinocchio; ever since we found out it was supposed to be Days, there's always been a faction of fans wanting to see Pinocchio again.

The only one I haven't seen requested much (maybe by one or two people at most) is Three Musketeers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back