• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

I just re-watched the 3 musketeers and I think that when Neku say that mickey have abounded Riku then Mickey is really trapped in that prison where he's about to drown.

Neku never said anything of the sort o____o If you're referring to Joshua telling Riku that Mickey gave up on him, that was a mistranslation. The correct line would be

Mickey's not giving up, is he? If you give up on yourself, it's the same as giving up on the world.

Just to clarify~

JTD95

Sora closes keyholes to the worlds in KH1.
Sora closes keyholes to the worlds in KH2.

Sora closes Keyholes in KH1 and opens Gummi Ship gates in KH2. He doesn't close any Keyholes in KH2.

Also, it's interesting to see them bringing back Riku Replica (if I understood the Trailer Impression correctly).

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Neku never said anything of the sort o____o If you're referring to Joshua telling Riku that Mickey gave up on him, that was a mistranslation. The correct line would be

Just to clarify~

That only shows again that we shouldn't take everything literally until the actual stuff is out to see. ;)

Going by that line of Joshua Riku seems to still have some issues...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

That only shows again that we shouldn't take everything literally until the actual stuff is out to see. ;)

Going by that line of Joshua Riku seems to still have some issues...

I think some bonding time with Joshua is just what the doctor ordered! :D

Amazing

Aye, so the trailer premiere on the net yet?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Aye, so the trailer premiere on the net yet?

Trust me, you'd know if it was. The current time is 6:26 AM in Tokyo.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Wait, Vanitas is back? HOW?!

snow_flake40

Awards

Mickey's not giving up, is he? If you give up on yourself, it's the same as giving up on the world.

Hee, TWEWY quote~ Well, close enough. Man, I hope there are more of these to come...

@Sephiroth: Oh, Riku totes still has some issues. Remember in the trailer from TGS where he says something like he doesn't deserve to wield the Keyblade or whatever? I feel like DDD will serve as a confidence booster for Riku while also serving to knock Sora down a few pegs.

EDIT:

"C'mon, Riku. Let's spend quality time together."

"Hee hee. Shut up and walk, dear~"

BOTH OF THESE THINGS NEED TO HAPPEN.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Just to clarify~

ok, thanks for clearing that up for me

micbeasty

So Junp Festa opens up today at 9am again, correct? And I have a bit of news my best friend is currently in Tokyo! And best of all she is heading to Jump Festa today, she said was going to take a cam of the trailer and of her gameplay demo!

MisuzuKamio

I'm getting so antsy for the trailer to pop up at some point, but I suppose I have to wait until at least tonight for any new information >_<

It's really bad because I'm supposed to be studying for finals right now...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Pfff...lol.
Doctor Yen Sid you mean?
Anyhow, it's going to be interesting for sure...also with Sora and Neku, who apparently are a bit opposites in terms of attitude.

Wait, Vanitas is back? HOW?!

Hee, TWEWY quote~ Well, close enough. Man, I hope there are more of these to come...

@Sephiroth: Oh, Riku totes still has some issues. Remember in the trailer from TGS where he says something like he doesn't deserve to wield the Keyblade or whatever? I feel like DDD will serve as a confidence booster for Riku while also serving to knock Sora down a few pegs.

EDIT:

"C'mon, Riku. Let's spend quality time together."

"Hee hee. Shut up and walk, dear~"

BOTH OF THESE THINGS NEED TO HAPPEN.

The question there would be however if Sora really needs a "knock-down" of sort...as he was never the bragging, arrogant type.

Lol...are these quotes straight out of the TWEWY-game?
Seems like Joshua is one of the very direct types...not afraid to speak his mind.

---

@Delsan:
It's not just Vanitas...*ggg*
As for the how...no one has an answer yet (that would be however also a huge game spoiler right there!).

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

So Junp Festa opens up today at 9am again, correct? And I have a bit of news my best friend is currently in Tokyo! And best of all she is heading to Jump Festa today, she said was going to take a cam of the trailer and of her gameplay demo!

Awesome! so do you have any idea when she might be able to get up streaming? and will she upload on youtube only or some site that SE can't delete videos because of copyright on.
oh, and send my thanks if she succeed

Princess-Sammi

I'm also eagerly anticipating the trailer - but it's approximately 21:48 for me right now. Hopefully I'll be greeted by the 8-minute trailer when I wake up at 7am tomorrow! I will definitely watch it before I go to work if it's been released.

micbeasty

Awesome! so do you have any idea when she might be able to get up streaming? and will she upload on youtube only or some site that SE can't delete videos because of copyright on.
oh, and send my thanks if she succeed

If... She does than she's going to txt it to me, she doesn't have a YouTube and neither do I. :((
But if she does il find some way to share it, or just keep all the knowledge for myself :3
But it's only 3:51 pm here lol but I'm staying up until she gets it and txt it to me, shes a amateur translator so she's going to try and translate what she can! But I feel bad I cancelled on giving 5 different people vocal lessons just so I could wait for
More news.. But on the bright side she's going to try and get me the wonder meow dream eater plush :3

snow_flake40

Awards

The question there would be however if Sora really needs a "knock-down" of sort...as he was never the bragging, arrogant type.

Again, I'm just assuming from the TGS trailer where he says something like 'Even without taking the MoM, no one can beat me!' that he's gotten a little arrogant. Sure, he's always been confident and a bit cocky, but that's why we love him. But something about that line from the trailer just really bugs me...

Lol...are these quotes straight out of the TWEWY-game?
Seems like Joshua is one of the very direct types...not afraid to speak his mind.

Yup. :D To be fair, those quotes are from Another Day, an extra chapter in the game in which everyone's sillier character traits are really emphasised and exaggerated for hilarious results. It's awesome.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

♪ I wanna be the very best (Tin Pin Slammer)
like no one ever was~ ♪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back