• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey

Maybe he was a nobody but he didnt join the organization yet so he didnt have the name "axel"

but he does have the coat..

DDD happens after KH2, and it's highly doubtful that that was a flashback.

Awards
His young body isn't Terra's body. That really young one we see is the same one from the start of Birth by Sleep, the one we don't see the face of but the data was found on the disc.

Don't type in that "25 blah blah blah" crap to pass the system. It's there for a reason, don't abuse it like that.

And will you accept that those 3 are all Somebodies now?

Nope, I'm still not convinced. There isn't enough evidence to backup the exact timeline of them turning into Nobodies. According to what you believe, there is still no evidence as to why Lea still wears the Organization's cloak. And the teardrop? That backs both of my statement and the statement that people claims that this takes place after KH2.

Radar

Bronze Member
I can see that vanitas is with young mx because they each want to do something through sora, as well as connecting it to ven. maybe x-blade or the next key-blade war. Obvious yes, but knowledgeable. Is it a good theory?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Maybe he was a nobody but he didnt join the organization yet so he didnt have the name "axel"

but he does have the coat..
So you're saying, he was the first nobody?

Nope, I'm still not convinced. There isn't enough evidence to backup the exact timeline of them turning into Nobodies. According to what you believe, there is still no evidence as to why Lea still wears the Organization's cloak. And the teardrop? That backs both of my statement and the statement that people claims that this takes place after KH2.

GUYS IT'S NOT POSSIBLE.

Ienzo in this trailer is a young adult. In the previous one, he was a child.
When he was a child, that was right before the whole nobody thing.
In this one, this is his somebody, back from being -dead-.

Lea still wears the coat so he can use the Dark Portals, so the darkness doesn't get to him.

bigbadcloud

+u6f8BoCQMr1DSApUAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
ok here yea go the dream eaters were shown having the up arrow but we hand another symbol i like you to meet the drop symbol on rikus back

rikusdropsymbol.jpg
rikusdropsymbol.jpg
rikusdropsymbol.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/rikusdropsymbol.jpg/
+u6f8BoCQMr1DSApUAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Last edited:

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I can see that vanitas is with young mx because they each want to do something through sora, as well as connecting it to ven. maybe x-blade or the next key-blade war. Obvious yes, but knowledgeable. Is it a good theory?

Not a bad idea.

Also Neku attacked the guy in the is the coat and Sora got like all sleepy. What was that about?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Pretty sure that is Terranort.

EDIT: Blarg; it's young Master Xehanort XD Disregard that~

Did you bother reading the above posts? It is Young Master Xehanort who appeared at the begining of Birth by Sleep. On top of that, Terra-Xehanort looked a few years older and was more muscular than Young Xehanort.

Awards
So you're saying, he was the first nobody?

GUYS IT'S NOT POSSIBLE.

Ienzo in this trailer is a young adult. In the previous one, he was a child.
When he was a child, that was right before the whole nobody thing.
In this one, this is his somebody, back from being -dead-.

The age transformation could go either way. Plus, the theory that Nobodies can't age still applies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Also Neku attacked the guy in the is the coat and Sora got like all sleepy. What was that about?
We think Neku betrayed Sora, possibly as part of his mission for the Reapers Game.That's how he knows Sora.

Did you bother reading the above posts? It is Young Master Xehanort who appeared at the begining of Birth by Sleep. On top of that, Terra-Xehanort looked a few years older and was more muscular than Young Xehanort.
Hypocritical. The thread moves fast. In your case before, the posts were up a few minutes before you posted.

The age transformation could go either way. Plus, the theory that Nobodies can't age still applies.​
I give up. The evidence is right there, yet you can't see it.​

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Actually, no it doesn't, because it's just a theory and was never a definite principle of the games.

It's not just a theory. Nomura confirmed that (normal) nobodies don't age. They stay exactly the same physically as they were when they became nobodies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The age transformation could go either way. Plus, the theory that Nobodies can't age still applies.

Age transformation? Theory? Listen, first of all, there is no age transformation in the Kingdom Hearts series. Second, it isn't a theory, Nobodies cannot age. Namine was a Special Nobody, making her the exception.

We think Neku betrayed Sora, possibly as part of his mission for the Reapers Game.That's how he knows Sora.

Hypocritical. The thread moves fast. In your case before, the posts were up a few minutes before you posted.

[/INDENT]
I give up. The evidence is right there, yet you can't see it.​

[/COLOR]

You posted the answer two minutes before he posted.

Grey

Clearly, because Ienzo managed to have a huge growth spurt before he was turned into a Nobody.

Or, he turned into a Nobody early, aged as a Nobody, and is now a Somebody who is as old as Zexion was when he died.

If you seriously think this is a Flashback, what perspective do you honestly think it's from? And if Lea is Axel right there, then it makes no sense for Zexion and Lexaeus to not be wearing their organization cloaks right there. They were Nobodies before Axel came into being, so it makes no sense for them to appear without cloaks, unless the three are Somebodies.

Awards
Or, he turned into a Nobody early, aged as a Nobody, and is now a Somebody who is as old as Zexion was when he died.

If you seriously think this is a Flashback, what perspective do you honestly think it's from? And if Lea is Axel right there, then it makes no sense for Zexion and Lexaeus to not be wearing their organization cloaks right there. They were Nobodies before Axel came into being, so it makes no sense for them to appear without cloaks, unless the three are Somebodies.

Now that someone brought up that Nomura STATES Nobodies can't age, your argument is invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back