• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
tumblr_lwhcdgMltT1qkfenpo1_250.gif

Is Sora dual wielding Oathkeeper and Oblivion in this?

Well actually, you can see that RIku is holding the Oblivion in the first part of the scene, when Xemnas is summoning all those orbs to shoot down at them.
But after that, when Sora and RIku shoot the beam of light to kill him, Riku just has hand on Sora's Oathkeeper, while Sora is holding the Oblivion in his other hand behind his back.

It was done in the end of KH2, only he placed Riku's Way To The Dawn over his Keyblade to fire that beam of light.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well actually, you can see that RIku is holding the Oblivion in the first part of the scene, when Xemnas is summoning all those orbs to shoot down at them.
But after that, when Sora and RIku shoot the beam of light to kill him, Riku just has hand on Sora's Oathkeeper, while Sora is holding the Oblivion in his other hand behind his back.

It was done in the end of KH2, only he placed Riku's Way To The Dawn over his Keyblade to fire that beam of light.
Ah I see now makes sense.

Awards

I wish this was how it went down in Kingdom Hearts II. Like the capes in the Birth by Sleep teaser.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Terra-Xehanort since that's the form Xehanort will return to with Ansem and Xemnas is defeated. The question now is why would YMX be in the Realm of Sleep with Xehanort's other forms.

We call him Terranort. It's Master Xehanort's heart fused with Terra, so calling him Young Master Xehanort is just awkward.

As for Terranort showing up in the Realm of Sleep, I am not sure. It might have something to do with the first trailer and the scene where Terranort (or so it seems) attacks Braig for an unknown reason. I want to say at least that somewhere down the story, Master Xehanort's heart completely overtakes Terra's body and then starts to plot against Sora and Riku, recognizing both now as protagonists.

Ventuskeyblade

hmmmm....on one hand im mad at Square for releasing a main game that ties directly to KHIII onto a handheld, but on the other this game basically shows how great KHIII can be...i mean im definatly gonna wanna play this, but only if they release it in a bundle for 3ds. otherwise im getting a vita.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
at 2:55 in the trailer, it starts the gameplay with Sora in KH1 attire, then in 3D attire a couple seconds later.
So, maybe there will be times when we have to switch?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I just need a few more paychecks to roll in and I can get a 3DS and a Vita :D.

at 2:55 in the trailer, it starts the gameplay with Sora in KH1 attire, then in 3D attire a couple seconds later.
I'm pretty sure that section is from before landing in Traverse Town and his clothes changed.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That's Sora's first drop into the Realm of Sleep probably.

Then he lands in Traverse Town in his new outfit, which he exclaims at being confused at.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
We call him Terranort. It's Master Xehanort's heart fused with Terra, so calling him Young Master Xehanort is just awkward.

As for Terranort showing up in the Realm of Sleep, I am not sure. It might have something to do with the first trailer and the scene where Terranort (or so it seems) attacks Braig for an unknown reason. I want to say at least that somewhere down the story, Master Xehanort's heart completely overtakes Terra's body and then starts to plot against Sora and Riku, recognizing both now as protagonists.

Terranort does not equal Young Xehanort (I don't know how to do the =). Two entirely different people.

Young Xehanort is Young Master Xehanort, you know the guy from Star Trek?

Anyways, it's MX's heart that is with Terra, and that makes Terranort.

And that scene from the first trailer is a flashback scene, that takes place in the beginning of the game.

Sora-keyblade

I live in the dark the dark lives in the shadows a
This trailer was just so awesome. Only for kingdom hearts would I take my dinner to my room, turn off all the lights, maximize the video, and tell my whole family to stop talking. Hopefully the opening theme song is different from the others :3 The gameplay looks really fun and I can't wait to get the extra analog stick add on so I can play a portable kingdom hearts game with a proper camera angle. Here's hoping for the unlikely, which for me is a Wall-E world and a Toy Story world.

On a side note I think the mods should be more calm when dealing with people who aren't following the rules. Honestly it makes me feel bad when one person has a problem with their patience and wants to know something and the Mods take it seriously and they all tell that person off with no consideration to that persons feelings. Not everyone can deal with waiting the same way as you guys so be calm when you see them commenting on threads. These people may have issues with waiting, but the Mods that I have seen from pages 90 and onward have temper issues.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
That's Sora's first drop into the Realm of Sleep probably.

Then he lands in Traverse Town in his new outfit, which he exclaims at being confused at.

That'd mean there's a reason besides going into the RoS that his clothes change then, right?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
On a side note I think the mods should be more calm when dealing with people who aren't following the rules. Honestly it makes me feel bad when one person has a problem with their patience and wants to know something and the Mods take it seriously and they all tell that person off with no consideration to that persons feelings. Not everyone can deal with waiting the same way as you guys so be calm when you see them commenting on threads. These people may have issues with waiting, but the Mods that I have seen from pages 90 and onward have temper issues.
Take it from their point of view. They have had people telling forum members to go to other websites for KH news, people being impatient, repeating the same question over and over.

The mods didn't have to go to the lengths they went to with getting this information. Everything new was posted in the thread, discussed on, and put on the front news page of the main site. People ignored all that, popped in every two hours and asked where the trailer was. Their, and mine(with a few people), short temper was expected. They have a tough job and if people don't follow the rules put in place, this forum would go to chaos.

That'd mean there's a reason besides going into the RoS that his clothes change then, right?
Yes?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
lol I see where I got confused. But now that makes it even stranger that Young Xehanort is in the Realm of Sleep when obviously we are past KHII in the timeline. This might be Square's decision to explain his past then to have a game before BBS took place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back