• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
PV stands for Promotional Video :3

In Re:coded's secret ending it was stated that once the Heartless and Nobody of a person is destroyed, the Somebody comes back into existence. (Also in the KH2 novels released years ago, Naminé gave similar information about Nobodies and Heartless, and inferred that Axel might have returned into existence) We can assume that Lea's Heartless was destroyed, so once Axel faded away, Lea was able to return into existence.

Hope that helps!
Signs of What's Next said:
YS: Hmmm.... The question is... What does Xehanort intend to do next?

*dramatic music starts playing*

M: Xehanort? But his two halves are gone... There was Ansem, who commanded the Heartless...
*gestures with his left hand, ghostly image of Ansem, SoD appears*
And Xemnas, who commanded the Nobodies.
*gestures with his right hand, ghostly image of Xemnas appears*
Didn't Sora defeat them both?

YS: Correct, those two met their end. However, therein lies exactly our problem. Their destruction now guarantees the original Xehanort's reconstruction.

M: Huh?

YS: Xehanort's heart, once seized by his Heartless half, is now free. And his body, which had become his Nobody, has been vanquished. Both halves will now be returned to the whole. In short, this means Master Xehanort will return...
*camera slowly pans right, ghostly image of MX appears*

I wish more people used these... I worked hard on them.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Haha, don't worry. Tomorrow/today I expect a new wave of people who haven't seen the trailer talk so there will be more discussion at hand~
In that case I'm going to do my best to avoid discussion so I don't repeat today (I swear I wasn't mean in my posts, if it was it was sarcastic and I tried my best to make peoples theories plausible or to show they don't work. Eh, not gonna let me get me down)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
In that case I'm going to do my best to avoid discussion so I don't repeat today (I swear I wasn't mean in my posts, if it was it was sarcastic and I tried my best to make peoples theories plausible or to show they don't work. Eh, not gonna let me get me down)

(It's okay Chaser, I got called mean even though I've been living on a few hours of sleep for four days and had a final ;A; It is all okay. You were trying to help members. I think many of the newer members just don't know your personality...We can have Merlin discussion~)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
(It's okay Chaser, I got called mean even though I've been living on a few hours of sleep for four days and had a final ;A; It is all okay. You were trying to help members. I think many of the newer members just don't know your personality...We can have Merlin discussion~)
(I forgot about Merlin this week, I've just had a lot on. And now, they don't know my personality. Oh my gosh, Ethy, you need sleep like now!!! Go to bed and don't wake up till Christmas so you get presents, food, and the epic Merlin season final) as well as Famitsu. I swear that last part wasn't trying to keep this post on topic *shifty eyes*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(Merliiiiin series 4 ending omg hype ;A; I don't want it to end! It feels like it just started xD)

Famitsu omg...I'm going to die when those scans come out.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
(And then we have to wait till October for season 5 and it's like the last season and AHHHH ;A;)

Same. I hope we get Quorra in there.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
(Not without a MerlinxArthur makeout session). I mean what?

Sam Flynn, yes! He was hawt.

I was thinking a minute ago. They need to announce the proper release date, and will no doubt have another trailer released before March. SE1PD thing? I hope so ;D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
With simultanious localisation being done on the game... Late May/late June

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(Not without a MerlinxArthur makeout session). I mean what?

Sam Flynn, yes! He was hawt.

I was thinking a minute ago. They need to announce the proper release date, and will no doubt have another trailer released before March. SE1PD thing? I hope so ;D

(Yeah! Um...huh? hahah what did we say?)

I'm hoping they don't replace him with Sora and Riku. Takes all of the touching moments away ;A;

What are everyone's predictions for DDD's NA/EU release dates?

I'm guessing (and hoping) it will be Late Spring (late May/Early June) or Early Summer (Late June/Early July)

Who made the gifs on the front page?

Lancelot~

JustDarkMemories

My brain just exploded along with my eyes and heart, GOD that video was... I can't describe it. It shook me up so much. So many new stuff, weird stuff that will probably create many theories, new gameplay elements, blah blah blah!!!

AWESOME. DOES NOT. BONKING. DESCRIBE IT!!!

AxelFireDancer

...my brain just exploded watching this trailer...hoolly hell I'm in love with Axel/Lea's new design! The subtle change of eye color eeeee I can't wait to find out more about this! and why is Ienzo wearing xehanorts old purple tie? o-o suspicion abound! for a teaser square nailed this one, best xmas gift eva!

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Goddamn I need to watch that trailer. Didn't have time yesterday and at work now. :'( STOP GUSHING ABOUT IT YOU GAIZ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back