• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BondofWater

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but in the short version Frollo tells Esmeralda she's gonna be burned at the stake, to which Sora runs up to him with his keyblade telling Frollo that he won't let him do that. I'm pretty sure there's gonna be boss fight at that point, probably Frollo, cause I can't really see any other thing that could happen.

Snergby

How about Riku having a boss fight with Frollo?

As epic as that sounds, Riku's too busy with that Nightmare Bat and Ansem SoD to worry about Frollo.

But in my opinion, they should just have Sora and Riku get a chance to beat the crap out of him. You know, to appease the fans. :D

Something is telling me that Frollo won't be a boss in this game :(

I don't know...Nomura did say to expect the unexpected.
And the amount of fanservice in this game says otherwise.

And on another note, what do you guys plan on doing once the game comes out in March?

- Are you going to spoil yourself silly?
- Are you going to wait for the English/European release?
- Or both?

I'm taking the second option myself. (Even though the wait is going to be painful.) But I think the end result should be well worth it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

You serious? The man is the Judge Minister and knows how to fight and torture people. There is a scene in the sjort trailer where Frollo is assaulting Esmerelda and Sora starts rushing at him with his Keyblade. Another in the long trailer where he is in the Court of Miracles marching up to Quasi, Sora, Esmerelda, and Phoebus. No way he isn't going to be fought.

*hoping*

Sector 3

yeah the Court of Miracles seems to be the end of Sora's scenario so I bet there's a fight against Frollo there

in fact here's where I think scenarios namely pick off and end (just guessing here)

Notre Dame
Sora- starts at beginning w/ Festival of Fools, ends at Court of Miracles (Frollo boss, he escapes but wounded)
Riku- Court of Miracles to the end (Bat boss, Frollo falls off and dies hence his sword laying around)

Pinocchio
Sora- Pleasure Island to Monstro (Xemnas replica boss?)
Riku- Monstro to the end (crab parasite boss)

Three Musketeers: only world so far where they're around at the exact same time

Last edited:

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
yeah the Court of Miracles seems to be the end of Sora's scenario so I bet there's a fight against Frollo there

in fact here's where I think scenarios namely pick off and end (just guessing here)

Notre Dame
Sora- starts at beginning w/ Festival of Fools, ends at Court of Miracles (Frollo boss, he escapes but wounded)
Riku- Court of Miracles to the end (Bat boss, Frollo falls off and dies hence his sword laying around)

Pinocchio
Sora- Pleasure Island to Monstro (Xemnas replica boss?)
Riku- Monstro to the end (crab parasite boss)

Three Musketeers: only world so far where they're around at the exact same time

I'm unaware if there have been any scenes of Riku in the Court Of Miracles...I know he is seen in the farm where Frollo started burning homes to rid of "the gypsy menace". So if anything, he'd start there probably.
And since Phoebus is seen still in his "armor", that means that Riku shows up a little after Sora, since Sora is seen with Phoebus in his "underwear" (I'll call it that, since it's the clothes he wears underneath his "armor"). He wore his underwear when he left for the Court Of Miracles with Quasi too. So if Sora ends in the Court, then Riku shows up before Sora's story ends.

The two of them can be in the same world around the same time, but they are both on different planes. That's how they do not meet each other, but their stories still interact with one another. At least it's been hinted they are on different planes.

And for Pinocchio...so far it seems that Riku shows up before Pinocchio is swallowed by Monstro.
So while Sora is dealing with Xemnas in Pleasure Island, Riku is fighting inside Monstro, but then Pinocchio gets swallowed by Monstro.

Personally, I don't see this world actually having a happy ending. It needs to continue with the plot already set for it.
Because Jimminy goes with Pinocchio into Monstro...(I don't believe that happened in the movie, if it did I'm sorry). And Monstro and everything inside him were able to flee the world before it fell to darkness, so it only makes sense that Prankster's Paradise plot ends before the happy ending in the movie.
Since the world would actually have no memories beyond Pinocchio getting swallowed by Monstro.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I love how Sora is still shocked when his cloths magically changed.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I think the scene where XH appears before Riku and picks up Frollo's sword hints at a boss battle with Frollo that took place before this scene.

Besides it seems the Giant Gargoyle boss has been moved to the bridge now.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I think the scene where XH appears before Riku and picks up Frollo's sword hints at a boss battle with Frollo that took place before this scene.

Besides it seems the Giant Gargoyle boss has been moved to the bridge now.

Well where XH picks up Frollo's sword also happens on the bridge.....so does this mean they just took out the top of the cathedral all together.
And I'm pretty sure the bridge is quite a distance from Notre Dame, so how does Frollo's sword end down there exactly? It seemed a little confusing.
He may be killed off before the cathedral scene happens.

The battle on the cathedral could still happen though.
Before Riku goes into the church, he runs past Quasi in the square asking where the creature went.....so the bridge battle may happen first, in which Frollo will die, and XH will appear, and then Riku runs after the Gargoyle Dream Eater to the cathedral.

IMO it doesn't seem like the Gargoyle Boss has been moved, it could be where Riku first sees it.

But it seems like the Gargoyle is going to be the one to set fire to the whole town.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well where XH picks up Frollo's sword also happens on the bridge.....so does this mean they just took out the top of the cathedral all together.
No it's not, it's at the Cathedral during the burning on Notre Dame. See all the fire and crap?

Edit: It is hard to tell. Let's just wait and see before saying where it is, shall we.

Last edited:

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
No it's not, it's at the Cathedral during the burning on Notre Dame. See all the fire and crap?

Edit: It is hard to tell. Let's just wait and see before saying where it is, shall we.

Like you said, it is hard to tell. It's what I thought the first few times I saw it, but yeah, it's actually the top of the cathedral. I see it now, after play/pausing

I originally thought it was in front of the gate/door leading into the city from the bridge. But I see the fire surrounding the boundary, and that's how it was for the Gargoyle fight in Riku's demo that we saw earlier.

So yeah....that would mean there'd need to be a Frollo fight on top of the Cathedral...in the movie though, he dropped his sword as he fell.
So apparently he will drop his sword on the cathedral and then fall to his doom.

And I could've sworn that it's only the church called Notre Dame and not the city.....

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
And I could've sworn that it's only the church called Notre Dame and not the city.....
You're right. Sorry the building is called Notre Dame. I should have remembered that since I've been there :p

But no, Frollo burns down "all" of Paris in search of Esmerelda.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
The world that is the musketeers world, is that an alternate disney castle period or is it france?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You serious? The man is the Judge Minister and knows how to fight and torture people. There is a scene in the sjort trailer where Frollo is assaulting Esmerelda and Sora starts rushing at him with his Keyblade. Another in the long trailer where he is in the Court of Miracles marching up to Quasi, Sora, Esmerelda, and Phoebus. No way he isn't going to be fought.

*hoping*

That's what we all thought about the Queen from Snow White.
But I'm hopeful too. :)

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
As epic as that sounds, Riku's too busy with that Nightmare Bat and Ansem SoD to worry about Frollo.

But in my opinion, they should just have Sora and Riku get a chance to beat the crap out of him. You know, to appease the fans. :D

I don't know...Nomura did say to expect the unexpected.
And the amount of fanservice in this game says otherwise.

And on another note, what do you guys plan on doing once the game comes out in March?

- Are you going to spoil yourself silly?
- Are you going to wait for the English/European release?
- Or both?

I'm taking the second option myself. (Even though the wait is going to be painful.) But I think the end result should be well worth it.

I'm probably going to spoil myself silly.

Anyways, I looked on youtube for an English sub for the recent trailer of KH3D and I didn't find a thing. It's sad really. I really wish someone could make an English sub of the trailer and post it here or something.

EpicCh33se

Awards

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I've been meaning to mention this for a while.

I would LOVE if they released that book from the trailer as a pre-order bonus. It would only need to be that one page, but oh gawds that would be beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back