• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] KH3D Famitsu Scans~!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hmm.... Good point.

Friggin US censorship issues making me paranoid again...

ESRB has been lighter on ratings the last few years. BBS had a lot of things that should have bumped the rating from "E10+" to "T", but it didn't. Also, ESRB was notably more strict back in 2006 when we got KH2, which I'm sure is what has you nervous.

Snergby

ESRB has been lighter on ratings the last few years. BBS had a lot of things that should have bumped the rating from "E10+" to "T", but it didn't. Also, ESRB was notably more strict back in 2006 when we got KH2, which I'm sure is what has you nervous.

Yea. Really glad to hear that. Thanks for the reassurance, Ethy.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Oh yeah, BBS showing Braig getting shot in the eye, how did that get by? Also, loving the scans, and Riku saying all for one/one for all.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Oh yeah, BBS showing Braig getting shot in the eye, how did that get by? Also, loving the scans, and Riku saying all for one/one for all.

The damage to his eye was never shown. He was holding his eye after the fight with Terra. Later, bandages were shown around his eye and other parts of his body. I think this justified E10+ since no blood was shown.

Nov

Awards
That Tyrant Rex<3 I think I'm in love.
Though I like Aura Lion as well.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I'd render them, buuuuuut there's bound to be better quality scans soon anyway~

Crystal

Silver Member
Thank you for posting the scan <3
Waiting for higher quality scan :3
Who is the boy beside Riku? xD

Sector 3

oh man, waiting an entire month fo scans of a world we already know is gonna be awful

yeah lets not show scans of the world we just announced good idea

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Sign said:
As we expected. Famitsu had yet to cover Country of the Musketeers, and with Traverse Town still missing from the site, it points to a full cover for these two (Traverse Town only for the TWEWY characters). The most we'd ever get would be if they included the Tron Legacy world.

That's probably it, Famitsu is a bit behind, lol, but that's not that bad. ;)

oh man, waiting an entire month fo scans of a world we already know is gonna be awful

yeah lets not show scans of the world we just announced good idea

Yeah, let's just start to whine instead of being thankful that we get anything at all...*facepalm*

But I guess it's inevitable with that age..*ggg*

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
The damage to his eye was never shown. He was holding his eye after the fight with Terra. Later, bandages were shown around his eye and other parts of his body. I think this justified E10+ since no blood was shown.

Actually, no. Terra shot a blast to free MX and one hit Braig in the eye. It was in the scene right after the battle. I remember seeing it.

Skip to 9:06.

Gull Wing

Awards
Shiki's proportions, while true to TWEWY, just don't feel right in 3D. With Sora's big hands he could just break her in half. Wow. I have a weird imagination.
I was worried about this at first, but now I don't think the TWEWY character proportions are so bad in this game.

bigbadcloud

i so want the Tyrant Rex dream eater with riku that be bad @$$ to have just think what riku could do with him!!*looks at power ranger Time force* there is also a snake like nightmare as well

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Braig was shot, there was blood, he still jumped like a Mexican Jumping bean.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Braig was shot, there was blood, he still jumped like a Mexican Jumping bean.

No blood. Otherwise it would have been rated T.

Mirby, he shot one dark energy ball at Braig on purpose, but then it traveled upwards and freed Master Xehanort. It's hard to say if it was directed at Braig, Master Xehanort, or even both lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back