• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] KH3D Famitsu Scans~!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Number Zero

I thought it had something to do like this. It would be one of Sora's special Free-flow attacks that goes to the bottom screen I thought.

It looks as though the attack's just another of Sora's fusion moves when he teams up wtih one of his 50 Dream Eater Spirit Partners; In this instance that Frog Chef.

FIFTY (Oy, I'm still considering the possibilties for Riku and Sora).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
One person said that the platforming is frustrating like KH1's, but much more enjoyable this time around.

HOORAY. ENJOYABLE FRUSTRATING PLATFORMING.

I remember trying to access areas I couldn't because I didn't have the proper abilities. I spent like an hour in Monstro's mouth trying to get those chests.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Why am I not seeing the last two scans? Also is there nothing of Tron Legacy world? Usually Famitsu shows off two worlds a month.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Platforming isn't a problem for me. I have immunity to bad platforming :p and even if we don't have platforming at all that's good with me too.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
just noticed daist and calrabell wernt featured at all , i hope that doesnt mean they are not there

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Why am I not seeing the last two scans? Also is there nothing of Tron Legacy world? Usually Famitsu shows off two worlds a month.

We've gone over this earlier. This week they're showing off Country of the Musketeers and the TWEWY characters.

micbeasty

just noticed daist and calrabell wernt featured at all , i hope that doesnt mean they are not there

I can see Daisy being just another version of her Disney Castle self standing back in the shadows and midst of the commotion and revealing herself towards the end. Clarabelle they NEED to include she is one of the influential minor antagonist in the movie and i love her villainous side. I think she'll be included we just haven't seen enough cutscene scans yet.

EDIT:::
Has anyone translated the new HQ scans Shamedo found on the Famitsu website?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm really loving these worlds, characters and dream eaters. they look AMAZING!

But i love rendering! haha :p

No. Not when you've been doing it for pretty much every render for both times a new slightly better quality scan came up -___-

I'm sure Lancelot is sick of looking at these by now.

KHBen

No. Not when you've been doing it for pretty much every render for both times a new slightly better quality scan came up -___-

Wow. That would really suck....cos you would spend ages rendering this one character...and BAM! a new scan comes out with higher quality...there goes all your hard work and you have to start again on the newer scan :(

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I can help out, if need be... but not until after newyears.

Anyway, YAY FOR MORE BEAGLEBOYS and I'm with Clarabelle. I LOVED her in the movie. She has to be in the game.

KHHacker6595

Why is there no Title or World design showed yet for The Country of Musketeers and Traverse Town. I know they already have them for Pranksters Paradise and The City of Bells. If all the magazine scans are shown they should have been revealed. I kinda do and don't like the new world within a sphere/bubble design. I know its in the Dream Realm but its not consistent with the other world designs.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why is there no Title or World design showed yet for The Country of Musketeers and Traverse Town. I know they already have them for Pranksters Paradise and The City of Bells. If all the magazine scans are shown they should have been revealed. I kinda do and don't like the new world within a sphere/bubble design. I know its in the Dream Realm but its not consistent with the other world designs.

SE doesn't update their websites until Monday or Tuesday in Japan. Famitsu came out Thursday in Japan which featured the new worlds. We'll see a new update on the site probably in the coming weeks.

Don't be nitpicky; Try and keep an open mind. The Realm of Sleep has a new world traveling function and so worlds will probably not look like actual worlds floating in space. We don't even know if that is what they will look like in the game. It is likely, though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Why not just not render the poor quality scans and wait for the new ones?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Why not just not render the poor quality scans and wait for the new ones?

That's what we did. And then better scans come up the next day. Now when all of THAT rendering is done, we get THESE @.@
We literally care too much D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back