• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPOILERS: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Secret Movie!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Welp, this all but confirms DDD HD. I mean, you can't end Re:coded like that and then go straight to KH3. Unless they summarize it, but given how DDD was in the credits, I think it's safe to say that we may be getting a DDD announcement at Jump Festa.

Hack

i think its obvious xehanorts keyblade is the same as the sixth foretellers since it has an animal insignia on it along with the eye of darkness. Imo eracus and xehanort had a master who inherited the keyblade and then he passed it to xehanort something thats probably been happening for centuries. YX wont neet to betray MH because he too will inherit it eventually .

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
i think its obvious xehanorts keyblade is the same as the sixth foretellers since it has an animal insignia on it along with the eye of darkness. Imo eracus and xehanort had a master who inherited the keyblade and then he passed it to xehanort something thats probably been happening for centuries. YX wont neet to betray MH because he too will inherit it eventually .
but its obvious his planing something he wants to wield his own keyblade but he cant cuz MX the only reason he can wield one

Xemik

Maybe this isn't a direct follow up to the DDD scene, I was thinking it could possibly be showing us when the "sombodies" are waking up. Which would explain why Braig is Braig and not Xigbar, and why he says Xemnas is gone so "it has started"; aka MX becoming a whole person again. It would also explain why Lea and Isa are in their cloaks, and perhaps Braig carries Isa off before the rest of them wake up, since I know he wasn't there when Lea awoke in DDD.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Maybe this isn't a direct follow up to the DDD scene, I was thinking it could possibly be showing us when the "sombodies" are waking up. Which would explain why Braig is Braig and not Xigbar, and why he says Xemnas is gone so "it has started"; aka MX becoming a whole person again. It would also explain why Lea and Isa are in their cloaks, and perhaps Braig carries Isa off before the rest of them wake up, since I know he wasn't there when Lea awoke in DDD.

That's what the comment in Famitsu refers to; how the scene takes place before Lea and the others wake up in KH3D.

Except we know that their Master was Light-obsessed, just like Eraqus.

If Xehanort's Keyblade is the 6th's not-Foreteller's, that could imply that the original being has been prolonging his life for years by taking over the bodies of countless individuals, just like what he had done with Terra.

But of course this is entirely speculative!

axel95

Awards
Interesting. It looks like MX's keyblade is related to the sixth foreteller. What if MX is actually like another Terra that the sixth foreteller used?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Didn't think we'd get this so soon.
Well, I was wrong about it being an extension of DDD's beginning scene, but...now I'm just confused by this. Braig looks like he did in BBS but I would assume when recompleted he'd look like Xigbar. So...what about the Xigbar in DDD? To many questions...
So Xehanort is the Sixth Foreteller, well, the Keyblade belonged to the Sixth anyway.
I think I just need some time to soak this scene in.

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
That's what the comment in Famitsu refers to; how the scene takes place before Lea and the others wake up in KH3D.

Except we know that their Master was Light-obsessed, just like Eraqus.

If Xehanort's Keyblade is the 6th's not-Foreteller's, that could imply that the original being has been prolonging his life for years by taking over the bodies of countless individuals, just like what he had done with Terra.

But of course this is entirely speculative!
and that means master xehanort was just another puppet just like everybody else was and we don't know what the orginal being looks like

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
and that means master xehanort was just another puppet just like everybody else was and we don't know what the orginal being looks like

For all we know, he was a willing participant. I wouldn't be so quick as to think he's just a helpless victim.

sdr08

Didn't think we'd get this so soon.
Well, I was right about it being an extension of DDD's beginning scene, but...I didn't think I'd be so confused by this. Braig looks like he did in BBS but I would assume when recompleted he'd look like Xigbar. So...what about the Xigbar in DDD? To many questions...
So Xehanort is the Sixth Foreteller, well, the Keyblade belonged to the Sixth anyway.
I think I just need some time to soak this scene in.

It wouldnt surprise me to be honest. Ever since he possessed terra in bbs, I had this theory that his heart is from someone in the war and has been passing his heart down ever since. But if this is true, why would the heart or spirit per say choose this era to act now?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It wouldnt surprise me to be honest. Ever since he possessed terra in bbs, I had this theory that his heart is from someone in the war and has been passing his heart down ever since. But if this is true, why would the heart or spirit per say choose this era to act now?
It may be the Sixth Foreteller could only transfer his heart so many times and Xehanort's his last life, so he's acting now because it's his last chance too.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Because the pieces are lining up from what was foretold by the Foreteller's Script. Maybe Xehanort was the only vessel/willing participant that has gotten this close to recreating the War.

It will be up to Sora and his friends to put and end to this once and for all.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
do you guys believe the hearts of the orginal five fortellers may also transfer to other people like for example the Vulpeus Foreteller hearts was transfer into kairi?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
do you guys believe the hearts of the orginal five fortellers may also transfer to other people like for example the Vulpeus Foreteller hearts was transfer into kairi?

No .

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
yeah if that the case i wonder what happened to the orginal five fortellers/lost masters?

captain

Bronze Member
Braig (speaking for most fans): This is fun, but I have noooo idea what's going.

YX: My destiny is set for the Keyblade.

Braig: Uh huh, and I see you have no idea what's going on either.

It's like Braig also cannot wait for KH3 to figure out where everything is going.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
yeah if that the case i wonder what happened to the orginal five fortellers/lost masters?

They most likely perished during the Keyblade War. My memory's a bit fuzzy, but I remember it was said that only children survived the war and their light rebuilt the worlds. Pardon me if I'm mistaken, though.

Brightcrest

Ok, so I was wrong about it being AX, but who could've possibly saw that coming! XD
But srsly, nobody believed me when I said it was right before the scene from DDD with Lea... lol, oh well, nbd I was wrong about parts of it it anyways...
I'm just a little confused, if Lea and Ienzo and the others all went back to the age they were when they died, then why is Braig so young? I mean it's not like they haven't reversed, or prevented aging before *coughVentuscoughAquacoughcough* but still, I felt that Xigbar was more threatening than Braig, so I don't know why they'd go back to his less scary model. Also, as someone has already pointed out, why is Xigbar in 3D if Braig was already alive and well? Could Xehanort possibly be planning to use both the nobodies and the somebodies some of his vessels? Is that even possible? o_O?

I'm just confused as to why Braig is so young, and why YX is even there. I saw the foreteller thing coming as soon as I read the theory about it on the forums, but I'd never dreamed they'd tease at that so soon.

Interesting, this gives me a lot to think about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back