• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPOILERS: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Secret Movie!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdog

Awards
So after a while since watching both scenes, I've been thinking these scenes would have worked better back when their respective games were release instead of now. Especially the one with Braig and YX, I think. It just so easy for me to picture DDD's secret ending right at the end it zwooshes back and starts rewinding to the new scene. Where it just feels out of place in 2.5.
With the Maleficent one, it's at least with Re:Coded while the Braig and YX scene isn't in DDD so it kinda messes with DDD's story a tiny bit because it ruins the scene when Lea wakes up and Isa being a SoD is no longer a surprise.
I mean, maybe it's just me, but I do wanna ask ya'll if you think Braig's scene would have worked better if it was in DDD and not 2.5?

I agree, I feel bad for anyone who hasn't played DDD and is jumping into these collections and happens to unlock these scenes or runs across them on YT. Only make sense for those of us who had played all previous titles but assuming those who would put forth the effort to unlock the secret scenes would've played the other titles.

Lnds500 said:
Do we know if that is what he says in the JP version?

Pretty sure that's an accurate translation, and it is a mind blower.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
"I swore I would survive...and be there to see what awaited beyond the Keyblade War!"

You know, that didn't really make much sense when we first heard it because he was born in the aftermath of the war. The only way it would otherwise would be if he were present in the original.

I just remembered about this! Man, this caught me by surprise...

If I remember correctly, many of us initially thought that it meant that by transferring his heart to Terra's body, Master Xehanort would escape death from old age to witness and survive the Keyblade War that he was about to recreate, right? With the plethora of never-before-known information we currently possess, what you say about the possibility that Xehanort might have been present in the original Keyblade War becomes an extremely feasible scenario.

It might... nah, it has to be the case. Xehanort—the Sixth Foreteller, I mean—has to have been body-hopping all this time.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Is it just me or does it seem like the Maleficent/Pete scene actually contributes more to the future of KH3 than YX/Braig? The latter comes off more as DDD foreshadowing.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
"This χ-blade will open a door — one that leads to all worlds. Then, Keyblade bearing warriors will flock here from each and every one of them, to battle for the light within Kingdom Hearts! And just like the legend says, the Keyblade War will begin!"—Ventus-Vanitas

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If Xehanort really was body hoping since the Key blade War, then how did he end up on Destiny Islands? By his own words and his reports, he was born and raised on Destiny Island. Never knowing about a key blade until his master came to him. Wouldn't this retcon his entire past as chronicled in his reports?

Last edited:

axel95

Awards
If Xehanort really was body hoping since they Key blade War, then how did he end up on Destiny Islands? By his own words and his reports, he was born and raised on Destiny Island. Never knowing about a key blade until his master came to him. Wouldn't this retcon his entire past as chronicled in his reports?
If Xehanort was a willing participant in the his takeover, maybe the original being allowed him to keep his memories? Gah, KH3 can't get here quick enough!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Xehanort's Keyblade...
What if it's not so much the Sixth Foreteller was body hopping this whole time, but the Sixth sealed himself in that Keyblade, so he'd continuously be passed down to new people, hoping to find the one person who'd be influenced enough by his presence and seek to cause the new Keyblade War he so badly wants?

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Young Xehanort says it's a "will" that is passed on.

I think we can rule out possession. However, the Keyblade itself may have an influence because of its connection to the sixth...

Man, we really need to come with a name to call the one that didn't become a Foreteller.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If Xehanort really was body hoping since they Key blade War, then how did he end up on Destiny Islands? By his own words and his reports, he was born and raised on Destiny Island. Never knowing about a key blade until his master came to him. Wouldn't this retcon his entire past as chronicled in his reports?

For all we know, the 6th follower of the original Master originated from Destiny Islands, just like Xehanort.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm just going to cast my vote for "The Sixth". Seems like it'd be the least complicated and easiest to remember.

will ansem work as his name?

No lol

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
For all we know, the 6th follower of the original Master originated from Destiny Islands, just like Xehanort.

He did? I have not played Chi so I wouldn't know. But even if he did come from there, then why would he return to a world he hated hundreds of years later?

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
He did? I have not played Chi so I wouldn't know.
She was saying it's a possibility, because we don't actually know anything about him except for the fact that he did not become a Foreteller like his fellow apprentices.

Quartz

Awards
Hrm. this is quit the interesting development.

MX's keyblade...could it be from the sixth Foreteller? Or the Master of the Foretellers?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
She was saying it's a possibility, because we don't actually know anything about him except for the fact that he did not become a Foreteller like his fellow apprentices.

Oh okay.

There's still the issue that Xehanort should have already known about the keyblade before his master came for him if he was the sixth Forteller. His reports don't imply that he did.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh okay.

There's still the issue that Xehanort should have already known about the keyblade before his master came for him if he was the sixth Forteller. His reports don't imply that he did.

I think you're grasping for more than what there is to offer. We have no idea what the order of events are, or if The Sixth even is just using Xehanort as another vessel. We are merely entertaining the possibility that this is the case, due to the lack of information.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back