• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► (SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi] Finale

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerora

That is correct, sir. The secret ending will see a release this Monday, August 29th. We'll probably see it earlier, since Japan is a lot of hours ahead.
Maintenance for it ends at 17:00 JST, IIRC? So it'll be playable at 4 AM EDT.

Luxu

Awards
Eh, seems like Ava's smarter than your average bad guy. If you want something to stay secret, just say nothing at all, rather than spilling the beans to someone who isn't dead yet.

Those Keyblades falling out of the sky were from dead wielders.

No, who is killing them? I am thinking a mix of the Foretellers and the other Players. Because, I mean the Foretellers are kinda going around killing kids trying to test them.

And Ava is not really a bad guy, her intentions where in the right place. But she refused the fate of the world, she made a group to run away from the war, even though the MoM's true plans was to send Luxu to carry on the Keyblades. So the Dandelions are pretty useless, as they "awaken" in KH3 to most people. But Ava is so smart! That not even Ira and Gula expected her!

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
No, who is killing them? I am thinking a mix of the Foretellers and the other Players. Because, I mean the Foretellers are kinda going around killing kids trying to test them.

And Ava is not really a bad guy, her intentions where in the right place. But she refused the fate of the world, she made a group to run away from the war, even though the MoM's true plans was to send Luxu to carry on the Keyblades. So the Dandelions are pretty useless, as they "awaken" in KH3 to most people. But Ava is so smart! That not even Ira and Gula expected her!

It's a war. We literally have a sequence of wielders swinging their weapons at eachother.
And I dunno about you, but almost all the Foretellers start their fights with "mmkay I'm gonna kill you now" (Aced saying that AFTER his fight). This wasn't just a test, they were all trying to kill everyone. :I

Uhhh never said she was a bad guy. It's just that bad guys have an annoying tendency to spill the beans to any character they think is going to die soon. It tends to backfire spectacularly. And I think Ava's a bit smarter than that.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
So after rewatching the Back Cover trailer and seeing that most of you have a negative point of view on Aced (wich I can't blame really), I want to point out that in the Back Cover trailer it looks like Ira is the first one to accuse one of the Foretellers of being a traitor and Aced is the one to call him out on it.
https://youtu.be/RWi0yIWeAv4?t=91
At the beginning of the trailer Aced basically tells Ira that the accusation he made will only make matters worse. Looks to me that Aced thought more about the consequences then Ira did. Seems to me that Ira is the thoughtless one.

Also, Gula doens't care about the stuff that's happening during the meeting.
Inb4 KHx and UnchainedX are the dreams of Ventus as he sleeps...
... Might explain who is dreaming of the two worlds and why he was on the Anniversary Card. Doesn't explain why he dreams of it though. Could it be because that his heart is deeply connected to Sora, and Sora connects to everyone? So also a person that experienced X Chi and Ux?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So after rewatching the Back Cover trailer and seeing that most of you have a negative point of view on Aced (wich I can't blame really), I want to point out that in the Back Cover trailer it looks like Ira is the first one to accuse one of the Foretellers of being a traitor and Aced is the one to call him out on it.
https://youtu.be/RWi0yIWeAv4?t=91
At the beginning of the trailer Aced basically tells Ira that the accusation he made will only make matters worse. Looks to me that Aced thought more about the consequences then Ira did. Seems to me that Ira is the thoughtless one.

Also, Gula doens't care about the stuff that's happening during the meeting.

... Might explain who is dreaming of the two worlds and why he was on the Anniversary Card. Doesn't explain why he dreams of it though. Could it be because that his heart is deeply connected to Sora, and Sora connects to everyone? So also a person that experienced X Chi and Ux?

You forget though that Invi calls out Aced in that meeting, not Ira.
Aced does accuse the other Foretellers of aggravating and escalating the situation in the July-update (which first introduced Luxu) as well, but that still doesn't change the fact that he a) is totally overreacting, b) the first to actually raise his weapon against a fellow Foreteller and c) displays favoring blatant fascist ideology.

Also this part:
Aced: I've been waiting for this moment… Ira.
Ira: You're…!
Aced: I'll rebuild this world, as its new king!

does not give Aced any plus points either.

He's the only one of the Foretellers to openly state to have actually waited for the end of the world and intending to become a dictator through rebuilding it.

Gula is indeed sitting with his back to the others on the table instead of in his chair, but we do not know the context of why he does that. Maybe he's texting in What's App (with Luxu because of the lost page?) or playing Pokémon Go? ;P

Luxu

Awards

I mean Ventus is theorized to be a Dandelion. So he would be from Daybreak Town, why he can't remember these things beats me. Maybe upon seeing the Daybreak Trio/Duo he might regain some memories of his time of being a Dandelion. And maybe he had his memories from the start of the game, but maybe because without his cards/medals and facing real foes. He wouldn't have the power to beat any of them at all.

Sephiroth0812 said:
Gula is indeed sitting with his back to the others on the table instead of in his chair, but we do not know the context of why he does that. Maybe he's texting in What's App (with Luxu because of the lost page?) or playing Pokémon Go? ;P

Luxu:Ava is totally the traitor!
Gula:ikr!
Gula:lol remember when Ava freaked out about the lost page?
Luxu:Lol ya
Luxu:They are so going to kill each other over that page
Gula:Lol...wait what?

(Ava cries in the distance because she saw the texts)

Last edited:

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
As I see it there is absolutely no reason to make χ[chi] and Unchained χ stories take different story paths at all. We still have this missing time span between the "a few days later" and "a few months later" where the "final episode" occurs. Unchained can simply fill these months with additional story just fine and conclude with the same, yet completely spoiled, ending.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
You forget though that Invi calls out Aced in that meeting, not Ira.
Aced does accuse the other Foretellers of aggravating and escalating the situation in the July-update (which first introduced Luxu) as well, but that still doesn't change the fact that he a) is totally overreacting, b) the first to actually raise his weapon against a fellow Foreteller and c) displays favoring blatant fascist ideology.

Also this part:

does not give Aced any plus points either.

He's the only one of the Foretellers to openly state to have actually waited for the end of the world and intending to become a dictator through rebuilding it.

I know, I'm talking about the part where Aced talks to Ira. As for the part where Invi calls out on Aced, I think it's kind of unjustified that she says nothing to Ira, even though he just accused everyone.
True, and I'm not defending him. I just wanna remind you guys that he isn't all that bad and that the others made mistakes too, not only Ava and Aced.

Yeah, he really did lose his shit over there. It's nice he left us a Hidden Mickey though.

Damn, people declaring war to each other and my bro is just sitting there in the corner, catching Charizards.
I mean Ventus is theorized to be a Dandelion. So he would be from Daybreak Town, why he can't remember these things beats me. Maybe upon seeing the Daybreak Trio/Duo he might regain some memories of his time of being a Dandelion. And maybe he had his memories from the start of the game, but maybe because without his cards/medals and facing real foes. He wouldn't have the power to beat any of them at all.

Luxu:Ava is totally the traitor!
Gula:ikr!
Gula:lol remember when Ava freaked out about the lost page?
Luxu:Lol ya
Luxu:They are so going to kill each other over that page
Gula:Lol...wait what?

(Ava cries in the distance because she saw the texts)
I've never actually liked that theory. And I don't think that's the case. And it would be really weird for him, he would basically use his own cards and medals to defeat foes. That's going to raise some questions. Then there is also the case of how he would have survived so long, and if he managed to survive so long, where is the rest?

Nice, looks like my other bro has the Whats-App jokes covered o/

Wait, Whats-App is an international App?

As I see it there is absolutely no reason to make χ[chi] and Unchained χ stories take different story paths at all. We still have this missing time span between the "a few days later" and "a few months later" where the "final episode" occurs. Unchained can simply fill these months with additional story just fine and conclude with the same, yet completely spoiled, ending.
... but why would they do that? People are literally going to the Unchained state, wich is the name of the game. It would be weird if we would not go Unchained in the Unchained game.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
... but why would they do that? People are literally going to the Unchained state, wich is the name of the game. It would be weird if we would not go Unchained in the Unchained game.
And? The name of this game is "χ[chi]" and has this played a role yet? We're getting closer to Unchained in the main game too, Ava even said so herself, so nothing hinders the player to go full Unchained further down the storyline. We don't even know what Unchained really is, so I'm not sure how this is a point against closing the gap either. Why would they even leave a gap if they didn't intend to fill it in the first place?

CrystalRaine

And? The name of this game is "χ[chi]" and has this played a role yet? We're getting closer to Unchained in the main game too, Ava even said so herself, so nothing hinders the player to go full Unchained further down the storyline. We don't even know what Unchained really is, so I'm not sure how this is a point against closing the gap either. Why would they even leave a gap if they didn't intend to fill it in the first place?

I figured it was to justify the game still being playable after they showed the final battle. It wouldn't make much sense for Daybreak Town to be destroyed one minute, then completely playable the next, so they probably showed in flash forward form to make it work.

Vaddix

Awards
I know, I'm talking about the part where Aced talks to Ira. As for the part where Invi calls out on Aced, I think it's kind of unjustified that she says nothing to Ira, even though he just accused everyone.
True, and I'm not defending him. I just wanna remind you guys that he isn't all that bad and that the others made mistakes too, not only Ava and Aced.

Sums up my feelings on the Foretellers/why I bother giving a smidge of defense to ol' grumpy Papa Bear.

Aside from that--didn't Ava say something along the lines of, to the Dandelions, that they'd soon enough see things that seem familiar? I'm paraphrasing/remembering that terribly, but the gist I got from that was hint towards Unchained, and a setting-up of Unchained being a near-but-not-perfect replay of x[chi]'s events. If it does happen to be a dream, or a second-layer dream, or such like that, it would stand to reason that certain things would play out as before, from the memory of characters and/or the world, even if it wouldn't make perfect sense (i.e. hear about people becoming "Unchained" even though that's what you already are, or something like that). May be a stretch, though.

Luxu

Awards
I figured it was to justify the game still being playable after they showed the final battle. It wouldn't make much sense for Daybreak Town to be destroyed one minute, then completely playable the next, so they probably showed in flash forward form to make it work.

Daybreak Town never got destroyed, the war took place in the Badlands. Daybreak Town was merely sealed away when Kingdom Hearts was casted into Darkness.

DISCLAIMER:​THIS IS PURELY THEORIZED, VIEWING IS ADVISED

JR199913 said:
I've never actually liked that theory. And I don't think that's the case. And it would be really weird for him, he would basically use his own cards and medals to defeat foes. That's going to raise some questions. Then there is also the case of how he would have survived so long, and if he managed to survive so long, where is the rest?

Easy, the cards (or medals) got destroyed. Because without the Foretellers acting sorta like beacons for the cards (or medals) power to exist, they simply lost power and faded away, so everyone lost Cards (or Medals).

Or perhaps the moves Ventus uses Are the cards or medals as cards and medals are meta-physical, they can exist outside the Keyblade but they are "Put into it"

And the kid was in Unchained with the others, he maybe broke free and woke up in the Keyblade Graveyard where Xehanort found him

Edit:Forgot disclaimer

Last edited:

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Point taken.
I strongly believe Unchained is a upper layer of sleep. X Chi was a dream within a dream, Ux just the dream. Like how Riku's dream was actually inside the dream of Sora.

But it still doesn't explain why they would do that. Why would they just cram whole "season 2" in a few months later and a few days later? When they could also make us go to Ephemer, chase Dark Chirithy in the new Dream (Unchained), discover the roots of the Sleeping Worlds and let Chirithy guide us to the Sleeping Keyhole. Have our Second Chance at preventing what was written on the Lost Page. Exchange all that for what? Hear our Foreteller give us a speech in the "A few days later" episode? I don't think that's "season 2" worthy material. Might as well stop after X Chi then, make Ux a International version of X Chi and be done with it. No need to make a sequel.

Easy, the cards (or medals) got destroyed. Because without the Foretellers acting sorta like beacons for the cards (or medals) power to exist, they simply lost power and faded away, so everyone lost Cards (or Medals).

Or perhaps the moves Ventus uses Are the cards or medals as cards and medals are meta-physical, they can exist outside the Keyblade but they are "Put into it"

And the kid was in Unchained with the others, he maybe broke free and woke up in the Keyblade Graveyard where Xehanort found him
If I remember correctly though, it's the Tome of Prophecies that give us our power. The Foretellers have nothing to do with it.

... What...?

But why would he be the only one to break free? You're telling me he slept for an eternity (because at the time he woke up, the war he fought was ancient). I find this highly implausible.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Daybreak Town never got destroyed, the war took place in the Badlands. Daybreak Town was merely sealed away when Kingdom Hearts was casted into Darkness.

Could you, like, not say speculative stuff with such conviction. It can be really confusing to people coming in or new members to read something 100% conjecture without a disclaimer and you do it a lot.

Vaddix

Awards

You say this with an interesting amount of certainty. I believe Daybreak is gone in some way or another, and I can theorize, but I by no means can say with any certainty whether it was sealed, destroyed, or etc.

Edit: Ninja'd by Tinny--Props to you

Luxu

Awards
You say this with an interesting amount of certainty. I believe Daybreak is gone in some way or another, and I can theorize, but I by no means can say with any certainty whether it was sealed, destroyed, or etc.

Edit: Ninja'd by Tinny--Props to you

Based on Chi, the Badlands already existed. So they can't be the Keyblade Graveyard, so they must be sealed away. Or maybe because the Badlands seem endless, maybe somewhere Daybreak Town is in the Keyblade Graveyard.

Vaddix

Awards
Based on Chi, the Badlands already existed. So they can't be the Keyblade Graveyard, so they must be sealed away. Or maybe because the Badlands seem endless, maybe somewhere Daybreak Town is in the Keyblade Graveyard.

I mean, that doesn't change the certainty/conviction with which you're stating things, man.

But...what? The Badlands already existed, so they can't be the Keyblade Graveyard? So they must be sealed away? I honestly don't follow your leaps here.

Luxu

Awards
If I remember correctly though, it's the Tome of Prophecies that give us our power. The Foretellers have nothing to do with it.

... What...?

But why would he be the only one to break free? You're telling me he slept for an eternity (because at the time he woke up, the war he fought was ancient). I find this highly implausible.

Well I mean, a lot of people think the Daybreak Trio (Or Duo, depending on if the Player lived or not) will make an appearance in KH3, so I mean Ventus being a Dandelion is not out of the question
Also, the Foretellers casted the medals out of the book. So they might be a beacon for the Book to keep them summoned

Vaddix said:
I mean, that doesn't change the certainty/conviction with which you're stating things, man.

But...what? The Badlands already existed, so they can't be the Keyblade Graveyard? So they must be sealed away? I honestly don't follow your leaps here.

Think of it like this then, the Badlands are preexisting but are near Daybreak Town. And because the Graveyard is a huge, and I mean HUGE world. Daybreak Town could still exist within that land, it may even be fully complete with more than the Badlands! But the Badlands are the most extensive.

And I was referring too, Daybreak Town was not destroyed as the battle was fought in the Badlands of Daybreak, it was a error on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back