• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi] Special Episode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Everyone, to add more to this discussion it just hit me about the Room of Sleep and Awakening...
Could it be... Xemnas was using the room he created to access the Realm of Sleep? Or at least the period of time written in Book of Prophecy?
But why? Was he actually able to enter the sleeping world? And if he did what was he doing? Is he related to Luxu, apart from the connection to Xehanort? Even Xigbar was unsure what he was doing in there, and apparently they are meant to be working together.

But then again, it has been hinted that each Xehanort has their own ambitions and intentions so.. They are all hiding something from each other.

SkeithTheTerror

Everyone, to add more to this discussion it just hit me about the Room of Sleep and Awakening...
Could it be... Xemnas was using the room he created to access the Realm of Sleep? Or at least the period of time written in Book of Prophecy?

I don't think Xemnas had access the realm of sleep. The only thing we do know is that Xemnas was talking to his "Friend" through the room, we don't know how he was doing it. However, we do know from Xigbar's conversation with Zexion in KH 2 that Xemnas was talking out loud. Xigbar just couldn't tell what he was saying. So unless Xemnas talks in his sleep, he must not have been in the realm of sleep.

AurisFlown

Awards
I don't think Xemnas had access the realm of sleep. The only thing we do know is that Xemnas was talking to his "Friend" through the room, we don't know how he was doing it. However, we do know from Xigbar's conversation with Zexion in KH 2 that Xemnas was talking out loud. Xigbar just couldn't tell what he was saying. So unless Xemnas talks in his sleep, he must not have been in the realm of sleep.

Ya know, I do remember there being a scene where Xigbar claimed he heard another voice too, but im not certain of this...

Karrawong

Gameplay and story segregation at its finest.
Strictly spoken, anyone who doesn't want to "become" a traitor to the light and turn into a Seeker of Darkness should refrain from using any dark medals/cards at all as they're also represent the power of Darkness just like the guilt/sin.

lol, it would be pretty hard to stop using the dark medals considering that they are some of the more powerful medals in unchained chi, particularly if your a free to play player.

I sort of agree that the secret episode is taking place in the realm of sleep. It also means that the foretellers might not be dead since in a sleeping world it just repeats the events until the world is woken up or the characters somehow escape from it (I'm sorry if I got anything wrong with how sleeping worlds work).

Nomura seems to love not killing characters in kingdom hearts doesn't he. Not that that's a bad thing but it does decrease tension in a story if everyone can keep coming back to life every time they get killed by a villain.

AurisFlown

Awards
Nomura seems to love not killing characters in kingdom hearts doesn't he. Not that that's a bad thing but it does decrease tension in a story if everyone can keep coming back to life every time they get killed by a villain.

well, it doesn't seem that getting killed is worse from what we've seen.

We have things like Being forgotten, Sleeping forever, Being in pain, Constantly Fighting for Control over your body, Being stuck in the RoD and loosing your will, becoming mad, etc.

Those Instances raises the tension even more because instead of passing on, you'll most likely end up suffering forever....Now that makes more tension.

Karrawong

well, it doesn't seem that getting killed is worse from what we've seen.

We have things like Being forgotten, Sleeping forever, Being in pain, Constantly Fighting for Control over your body, Being stuck in the RoD and loosing your will, becoming mad, etc.

Those Instances raises the tension even more because instead of passing on, you'll most likely end up suffering forever....Now that makes more tension.

True, Aqua's fall into the realm of darkness after saving terranort and the aftermath of Ven's story always leaves me with a heavy heart (and sometimes makes me teary) but then there is Axel's 'death' where he comes back later as Lea in DDD, it does make it harder to take the story seriously sometimes. I couldn't take Xion's death seriously either but that was more to do with Roxas's comment about ice cream.

PiliChain23

Awards
But really, it's the fact that we're in the same position we were in with Chirithy (where we left off that), that sells the Keyblade War thing really happening to me. I feel like it would just be too big a coincidence if that wasn't the case; and it's probably a narrative device the writers are using to try to inform us that everything we saw happen did and that this is the continuation of it.

@AurisFlown I think it's moreso that Player was probably asleep for years, as the ending of Chi (not to be confused with the Special Episode) hints at. And during that time, it would make sense for Ephemer and Skuld not to be with the sleeping player 24/7 (even though they'd probably want to, it wouldn't be realistic; not when Ephemer's the leader of the Dandelions). So maybe it's simply for that reason that they're not with Player right now. Maybe they're out doing something else, not even expecting Player to wake up at this point.

...Though tbh I do think that someone/something separated them, and is keeping Ephemer and Skuld from getting back to Player.

Imagine though Ephemer and Skuld checking up on their sleeping friend during one of their breaks only to find out the player is missing and no where to be found. Or before that the two dead worried that their pal would never wake up.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I think the Room of Sleep (Chamber of Repose, as it was confirmed to be called in Days) has properties more akin to the memory rooms in Castle Oblivion, than that as a gateway to the Realm of Sleep. And yes, Xigbar told Zexion that he would sometimes hear Xemnas speaking with someone else. It's been theorized before that it's possible that Xemnas' heart was projecting Master Xehanort and were speaking about their plans.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
The more I think about it, the more I swear that Soraalm1 is right.

Chi is what really happened, and Player's story probably ended when Ephemer and Skuld saved them (though maybe they were also one of the people to rebuild the lost world, and then died naturally some years after that).

But I feel like Unchained Key is a simulation, ala the Datascape, and now we're seeing something new with the characters there--that never didn't exist for them--because it's technically Data Player, Data Chirithy, Data Ephemer, and Data Skuld we're now dealing with.

Data Sora did things that real Sora didn't do, I mean, and was all around different from him in ways.

Honestly, this makes too much sense to me.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Chi is what really happened, and Player's story probably ended when Ephemer and Skuld saved them (though maybe they were also one of the people to rebuild the lost world, and then died naturally some years after that).

But I feel like Unchained Key is a simulation, ala the Datascape, and now we're seeing something new with the characters there--that never didn't exist for them--because it's technically Data Player, Data Chirithy, Data Ephemer, and Data Skuld we're now dealing with.

Data Sora did things that real Sora didn't do, I mean, and was all around different from him in ways.

it is possible but i guess we have to wait and see what happens though

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

But what would be the purpose of recreating the contents of the Tome on the Datascape? To create the potential of this wielders developing a heart and using them in the War?

Honestly, I don't think this is a data recreation. Maleficent spoke of the tome, and then we see her in the world of "chi". Maybe she found the Tome and is inside it...?

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
But what would be the purpose of recreating the contents of the Tome on the Datascape? To create the potential of this wielders developing a heart and using them in the War?

Honestly, I don't think this is a data recreation. Maleficent spoke of the tome, and then we see her in the world of "chi". Maybe she found the Tome and is inside it...?

Or maybe she digitalized the tome in order to enter into it, the same way that MDG did to enter Jiminy's Journal?

Perhaps she's after the Seven Princesses again to get Kingdom Hearts? She said in DDD that the actual worlds ended up being too much for her, and so she wanted the Data that Mickey had in order to go about conquering in her own way. (But that plan ended up getting thwarted. Or did it?)

The people during the Keyblade War were simulating the Seven Princesses into the Chi era, so perhaps Maleficent thinks she can nab all of them, bring them to the real world (like how Riku brought the munny from Digital Twilight Town to the real Twilight Town), and then conquer that way--if the manifested Princesses meet the same bill that the actual ones do, that is.

And this way, she could get all seven of them without traveling to the actual places and getting stopped by Sora.

In fact, since Maleficent is heavily implying that no one even knows what she's done, she could even end up winning before anyone notices anything's awry! And being on equal grounds with what Xehanort's planning/doing, too!

...She won't win, of course. But the things I posted above are probably along the lines of what she's thinking, I believe.

AurisFlown

Awards
I dont think it would be the datascape though.

The DataScape was created when Jiminy's Journal was extracted into Data and put into a Computer in Disney Castle.

Most likely her power over Sleep and Darkness has allowed her to enter the Tomb of Prophecies, in a way no one (normally) should be able to enter. Kinda like how Sora was able to Enter the world of Winnie the Pooh, while the heartless were only able to grab the book and not the World's Heart inside.

DUDE, I just realized that the Existence of Worlds inside books has existed since KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back