• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) NEW SYMBOL

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.::VEN::.

If people have kept up with the forums and the news etc.
then you would have noticed the new symbol on Ven Aqua and Terras armou aswell as erauqs.
you know the one that
looks like an upside down nobody symbol?
you know the one below right one?
well ive been watching the gameplay reading the forums and so on.
and nobdy has brought up this new weird symbol ? obviously it represents light or something good(maybe)?
but does anybody know if any informations been revealed?
discuss what you think it is, and maybe what it means?
or if you have information on it it would help.
bbsoddsymbol.jpg

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Uhh... Well nobody bought it up because we noticed years ago. I think it's Master Eraqus's symbol. It just shows they're apprentances under Master Eraqus.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
It's been brought up several times. I'm still a little curious as to what it stands for. The symbol is also present in that room Ven is sitting in at the beginning of the most recent trailer.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Uhh... Well nobody bought it up because we noticed years ago. I think it's Master Eraqus's symbol. It just shows they're apprentances.

^ This. Although Nomura has said they connect to the Heartless and Nobody symbols.

Narveid

Its like a school uniform mark. It tells others who's teaching you, Eraqus has it on both his belt and his keychain is shaped like one, its his mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back